Helping others by being a d**k, well there's nothing better

TeamMeli

Elite Member
Feb 5, 2014
Las Vegas, NV
lol where do you find this stuff man I think a good hobby like golf or fishing will give you something to do so you don't look up some random dude dressed up in a penis spraying glitter on people in Norway. Which brings me to my next point, what in the hell is wrong with those Scandanavians? I think it's the winters and lack of sun during the winter, it messes with their brain.

Jul 5, 2009
South Dakota
Playing golf is wonderful, have you ever played golf, what is your level of "handicap". I am sure you know the higher the handicap of a player, the poorer the player is relative to those with lower handicaps. I play golf not so often these days but I actually still maintain my skills once in a while.
I am more in favor of hunting and diving and my absolute favorite is continue to practice shooting long distance with my lovely rifle.

Talking about interesting hobby, I really hope you are not working with advanced financial calculations at your job, you may ask why I wonder, see ....
I've been here since 2007 and produced 984 posts, which makes 984/7/365 = 0.39 posts per day.
You've been here since 2014 and produced 3955 posts, which makes 3955/2/365 = 5.42 posts per day :):)
Wonder if someone here is in urgent need of out-fishing or playing golf? Ask CachalMal if you not believe me!

Regarding all Those Scandinavians happy and friendly people, (been in Denmark, Norway and Iceland), its very hard to understand these people especially if you have a middle eastern cultural background, so its not easy.

And last of all and not the least, you remember "Reservoir Dogs"
Mr. Brown: Lemme tell you what "Like a Virgin" is about. It's all about this cooze who's a regular fuck machine, I'm talking morning, day, night, afternoon, dick, dick, dick, dick, dick, dick, dick, dick, dick.
Mr. Blue: How many dicks is that?
Mr. White: A lot.

[video=youtube;hPZ9kidioi8]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hPZ9kidioi8[/video]

TeamMeli

Elite Member
Feb 5, 2014
Las Vegas, NV
Actually I have an ok handicap but I am just learning I would say I am an average handicap because I can drive it 275-300 yards with a good club and I am fairly decent at putting. I might not be super strong in one area like drive it 325 yards or be a put put champion but I am decent in every category. I actually never played a full round with handicaps I play with my stepdad at Oakmont CC in Glendale CA and he gave me some free private lessons. I know the proper form and technique it's called you let the club do the work not try and power crush it. You want to make contact with the ball and have a full swing, don't swing like Charles Barkley lol. I even golf pretty well with some $200 set of clubs my step dad got me at cost co so don't think I use like the $2000 driver or ever the 200 dollar driver. I also practice in Arcadia at a public and go as a guest with my step dad. He's pretty darn good at golf and he's been golfing all over like in Scotland and other places over sease and he's an American like me but with years of experience. He's a good mentor to learn from.

Jul 5, 2009
South Dakota

TeamMeli

Elite Member
Feb 5, 2014
Las Vegas, NV
Lol did you get a weed grinder? hahahaha Actually I still have one of those from back in the day 10 years ago. It's a good one too I think I paid like $60. It's perfect for road trips when you don't want to take your big ass 2 foot Roor bong or break your $400 bong but you can roll some sick joints. How in the hell do you think I tolerate golf and fishing?