Hey BT Jaan, Shahin jaan (and old timers...) ..

Oct 18, 2002
here
www.apfn.org
Bache Tehroon jaan, chettori?
I was wondering if you knew (or shahin or n e 1 else) what ever happened to Babak and Omid (agha) from the old days of PFDC?

I do not even see ppl like Martin Reza , Hajagh or Webby joon (Kmran) over there any more either?

Have you got any info?
just wondered,,,(cuz I kept saying "Iran chapelion of teh wolrd" to myself and kept thinking Morjad (or was it Mojrad)?? LOL :D

turbo

Bench Warmer
Jan 10, 2003
London
i guess u mean perjad? lol

martin reza and kamran are around...martin aint as active as he used to be and kamran posts regularly...haji i aint seen the breh for time...

abgoosht chelokabab enlil bandekafsh irandoost and the rest of the old school pfdc are around too (not in pfdc tho)

Oct 18, 2002
704 Houser
Salam meyti jaan,

I haven't heard from Babak and Omid for a long time. Omid and Babak should both be finishing school and I'd imagine are looking go get started with jobs. But I do know that they are both still on PFDC and post there every now and then. If you surf PFDC look for Babak and Omidagha. They are both using their old usernames now. Kamran is still there. hajagha is half active. Morjad is dead.

Good old days meyti jaan! We are all grown up now. I miss talking to you. Hope you and family are doing well. You were very kind to me in those days. I'll never forget that.

Jan 26, 2006
Do you guys remember when ISP forums transferred onto a temporary site between server migrations sometime in 2000-2001 and there was a guy who kept trolling Pan-Iranist (Panoo) called Pan-Parvinist. That was hilarious.

I do miss those days(1997-2001 period). Wonder what happened to the likes of Emad (in Japan), Coach, eboo etc...

(hope meyti is doing well too!)

Last edited:
Jan 26, 2006
Before Mashsaeed, there was Kala Poch (~1997-2000 era), the original CAPSLOCK member lol

Wonder what Niloufar's up to these days. There was a time when there were around 5-6 regular female posters - eg Niloufar, Whizz, Lulu etc.