Hillary Clinton most popular national political figure: new poll

Jun 7, 2004
Saw this on yahoo and thought I post and comment on it. Count me among the 1/3 who think that Clinton would have been a better President. It is not just that Obama is inept, and he most certainly is a clueless inept person, it is also that Hillary has proven to be truly capable. In fact, I am deeply sorry that I did not vote for Hillary. I was wrong. In my judgment she is the most capable Secretary of State in modern era. I do not necessary agree with all her positions but in terms of organization, activity, and effectiveness she certainly has shamed all others. She may have been a poor campaigner but what a capable woman she has proven to be in executive capacity.

Of course, I voted for Ron Paul in primaries, along with about 5 other people in my voting station, of course he never had a chance and if I knew what I know now, I would have pushed for Hillary. But you have to give credit where credit is due and admit mistakes.

Hillary Clinton most popular national political figure: new poll

http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/envoy/hillary-clinton-most-popular-national-political-figure-poll-164742160.html

One third of Americans believe Hillary Clinton would have been a better president than Barack Obama, and two-thirds view her favorably, according to a new Bloomberg News poll."The most popular national political figure in America today is one who was rejected by her own party three years ago: Secretary of State Hillary Clinton," Bloomberg News' John McCormick wrote on the poll's findings, which were released Friday.
While 34 percent of those polled believe "things would be better under a Clinton administration," McCormick wrote, "almost half--47 percent--say things would be about the same, and 13 percent say worse."
By contrast, "35 percent of those polled believe the country would be worse off if John McCain had been elected president," Holly Bailey reported at The Ticket.
"Clinton remains the most popular political figure on the national scene, with 64 percent of those polled saying they have a 'favorable' view of the Secretary of State, Bailey wrote.
"Obama's favorable rating is at 50 percent—even though 49 percent of those polled disapprove of the job he's doing as president. A majority of Democrats say Obama is their best candidate in 2012, though just under a third—30 percent—say they'd prefer to have someone else on the ticket."

Oct 18, 2002
704 Houser
A large portion of the Democratic base is too sentimental to make a rational choice. Too many people fell in love with Obama's feel good story and ignored about his lack of experience. He is a great campaigner but a terrible politician. I voted for Hillary during the primaries and encouraged others to do the same. It's too late in the game now to reverse the damage Barrack has done to the party and Clinton supporter's I told you so's aren't going to make any difference. If Republicans nominate Perry as their candidate, next year's presidential race will be a true battle of incompetence. If they hadn't lost their collective minds, they would choose one of the mormons.

Jun 7, 2004
A large portion of the Democratic base is too sentimental to make a rational choice. Too many people fell in love with Obama's feel good story and ignored about his lack of experience. He is a great campaigner but a terrible politician. I voted for Hillary during the primaries and encouraged others to do the same. It's too late in the game now to reverse the damage Barrack has done to the party and Clinton supporter's I told you so's aren't going to make any difference. If Republicans nominate Perry as their candidate, next year's presidential race will be a true battle of incompetence. If they hadn't lost their collective minds, they would choose one of the mormons.
Yes, I remember, and you were right. Like I said, it is not just about the ineptness of Obama. Hillary has proven to be truly capable. I for sure misjudged her and I am sorry for it.

Oct 16, 2002
DarvAze DoolAb
www.iransportspress.com
Yes, I remember, and you were right. Like I said, it is not just about the ineptness of Obama. Hillary has proven to be truly capable. I for sure misjudged her and I am sorry for it.
The campaign pressure was truly disgusting. It's a very fake and dirty world candidates have to live in when campaigning. Hillary had shown her capable side before but she couldn't keep up with the fake media bubble around her and her opponents. You'd think having a president husband would make her immune to the poison that the media spreads around, but she looked tired of it all from day one. I blame the US mainstream media for this and think until they become truly independent and free of corporate imprisonment, US elections are a complete joke.

Crystal clear proof is Ron Paul.

beystr 2.0

Bench Warmer
Jul 9, 2006
vAt...? what exactly been the achievements of madam Clinton..? U guys r being led to TorkestAn by the same media which over blew Obama...still give'em the same skin color ( Meaning same connections) and I take Obama any day over Mrs. Clinton...

Although..I should rather be much grateful to Mrs. Clinton & her Doosti khAle kherse with Israel ( in great American tradition of the kind) is about to finally catch the tonboon e Israel too...and allah willing... this Crap piece of country shall be dismanteled even sooner than I thought...and may be then we can have a yr or 2 of relative peace in an enviroment with no need of an IRI..whatever that means....