Homeland [Contains Spoiler]

Mahdi

Elite Member
Jan 1, 1970
Mjunik
How many people are watching it?

To me it's hands down the best drama show in ages. Characters and actors are brilliant and have lots of depth, script is fantastic, adaptation of original script too, the Iranian actors involved do great and as said, the depth of characters, the lack of black and white, the twists in the plot which make sense but are still unexpected...brilliant

Flint

Legionnaire
Jan 28, 2006
United States
How many people are watching it?To me it's hands down the best drama show in ages. Characters and actors are brilliant and have lots of depth, script is fantastic, adaptation of original script too, the Iranian actors involved do great and as said, the depth of characters, the lack of black and white, the twists in the plot which make sense but are still unexpected...brilliant
Care to say in what country we are supposed to watch it?

Mahdi

Elite Member
Jan 1, 1970
Mjunik
Care to say in what country we are supposed to watch it?
Duh...I only watch Brazilian telenovelas dubbed into Persian....

It's on Showtime...God damn Eyeranian redneck wannabe Americans out of touch with anything related to what's actually important in the US..

Never heard of it. What is it?
Well, basically it's a twist of the 24 story just that it's actually good, the story and characters have depth, it's not "good guy/bad guy" but no one is really good and no one is really bad, except that they are etc.

A US marine was kidnapped in Iraq, comes back after years of being a captive but he's or he's not(well..he's) working for the bad guys now, just that he obviously gets the hero reception. Girl who works for CIA but is bipolar kind of gets it that something is wrong(the Jack Bauer character if you like) and tries to figure out how etc. I mean, just download all episodes of the show and get over with it. I watched the first 3 minutes of the first episode and I was gone, I didn't want to watch anything else for the rest of my life.

Mahdi

Elite Member
Jan 1, 1970
Mjunik
I apologize for not watching Brazilian TV shows dubbed in Persian. How I missed them I have no idea.
really? I thought Eyeranian rednecks only watch Iroooni TV and Faux News. Anyway....try Showtime and HBO...might have heard of them..

a123321r

National Team Player
Oct 27, 2002
bradford, england
that's the only series the rest of our team at work watches and i had resisted so far.. maybe tonight i'll start too! btw what happened to that final 24 movie they were supposed to make?

Mahdi

Elite Member
Jan 1, 1970
Mjunik
that's the only series the rest of our team at work watches and i had resisted so far.. maybe tonight i'll start too! btw what happened to that final 24 movie they were supposed to make?
the guys are watching Homeland and learning how to do the terrorist thing right....

a123321r

National Team Player
Oct 27, 2002
bradford, england
lol my team's all white (all the other three of them anyway!).. anyway get your shit straight.. homeland creators be watching bradford to learn the terrorist thing not the other way around!

Mahdi

Elite Member
Jan 1, 1970
Mjunik
lol my team's all white (all the other three of them anyway!).. anyway get your shit straight.. homeland creators be watching bradford to learn the terrorist thing not the other way around!
was talking about 24 guys not your Bradestan Islamist brethens.. ;)