how bad was kaabi!!!

Ali(ISP)

Tottenham till I die
Oct 16, 2002
Southampton, UK
i dont want to be particularly harsh on kabi. everyone was useless.

but kabi was a real dissapointment! i mean he gave so many wrong passes. and apart from that he just kicked the ball in the air everytime he got it, and every single time we lost position of the ball! come on man, at least 'try' to pass it!

Oct 18, 2002
Los Angeles, CA USA
Honestly... Picking out one player is pointless.... Almost everyone played like crap... Hashemian looked lost and tired, and Karimi looked asleep... If u are counting on Daei to win one-on-one battles for your offense to work your in for a long day... Everyone said he played like crap, and he was definetly poor today, but how many crosses were sent into the box by our midfielders? ZERO... Like I said... Besides Nekounam, the whole team was lost...

Oct 18, 2002
704 Houser
Kaabi suffers from the same disease that a lot of out newer generation players also have. The guys isn't too smart. Nikbakht, Badaavi, Nosrati and Kabu have a combined IQ of 60. Navidkia is a rarity.

Behrang(ISP)

King of Posts
Oct 16, 2002
www.iransportspress.com
they all played like crap ali... Daei did not have one good touch on the ball... Hashemian was lost all game... Karimi lost every single damn ball he got... the only player to make a positive note on was navidkia...

zandi i think did well... he needs to learn irani's play selfish and they don't know what the hell theri doing anyways... he was trying one touch passes and no one was moving towards the balls LOL... man we sucked today