How has everyone been?

TeamMeli

Elite Member
Feb 5, 2014
Las Vegas, NV
Sorry I haven't posted in several years. First of all, let me say it was fun visiting family in Mother Russia and watchng Iran, they did better than Germany. Second of all, the reason why I have been so busy is I got a partal scholarship to UNLV Masters in Educatino program. I would like to teach multiple subject elementary but I am open.
I have been having some issues logging in as well but I got a new Dell XPS note ook and got that issue resolved. Not much has changed except I am in school and I found a Slaviansky Rus-Bulgarian girl in Vegas. I just needed a break, I mss my hamvatans and love you all, nasdarovia.

Last edited:

Finally

Elite Member
Oct 18, 2002
Welcome back. I think I speak for rest of members here and we all want to see some pictures of your Slaviansky gf.

Cheers

TeamMeli

Elite Member
Feb 5, 2014
Las Vegas, NV
A&K Lol she is talking my ear off, in Russian so it is not too bad. At least I can comfortably say I am 100% fluent in Russian now., YPA!
Finally jan I have to check with her but she doesn't have a FB so typcal Ruskie. She is like me American born, first generation but Russian made.
OgahBealborz now that you mentoined I could lose my Lebas, I actually cut from 230 to 178(MMA) so none of my lebas fits. What happens in Vegas stays in Veags. Update, I just got my first semester grades back, two As and a B 3.7, GPA, I"ll take that. I have to mantain above a 3.5 to keep the partal scholarshp.

Last edited:

Finally

Elite Member
Oct 18, 2002
A&K Lol she is talking my ear off, in Russian so it is not too bad. At least I can comfortably say I am 100% fluent in Russian now., YPA!
Finally jan I have to check with her but she doesn't have a FB so typcal Ruskie. She is like me American born, first generation but Russian made.
OgahBealborz now that you mentoined I could lose my Lebas, I actually cut from 230 to 178(MMA) so none of my lebas fits. What happens in Vegas stays in Veags. Update, I just got my first semester grades back, two As and a B 3.7, GPA, I"ll take that. I have to mantain above a 3.5 to keep the partal scholarshp.
1558206829888.png

TeamMeli

Elite Member
Feb 5, 2014
Las Vegas, NV
Finally
You're not gettng my beer.
Best regards
PS-Caddyshack was my favorite all time golf movie ya lyublu teeba bratushka(I love you brother in Russian)
This was a popular commercial in the 90s.

Last edited:

A8K

Elite Member
Oct 22, 2016
fuck.ir
The one time I did felt like banging a fish! Was a petite moscowic.

TeamMeli

Elite Member
Feb 5, 2014
Las Vegas, NV
Bache Tehroon , If you want me to be honest. That is why I wanted to take a hiatus, I really don't want to eff this place up man and I won't go all Slavic on everyone just mentioning why I wasn't arround. My captan said You are the kind of guy that people miss and apprecate you more, when you are not there. :)

TeamMeli

Elite Member
Feb 5, 2014
Las Vegas, NV
A8K jan, when my Captain said that a decade ago I did not fully understand the meaning. Now that I had a decade to reflect on it, I fully understand the meaning behnd it. I think this will apply to CQ's critics, they wll miss him and appreciate him, when he is gone. Havez and Mowlavi are great examples, nobody appreciated these great men when they wree alive. I also wanted to change my avatar and now you guys can see a face to the posts.

Last edited:

TeamMeli

Elite Member
Feb 5, 2014
Las Vegas, NV
Fnally jan asked for a pic of me and my girl well- here is a group pic with the Las Vegas Bayern Munich club. I'm the tall one, she said it s ok. A&K you can't buy Slaviansky Rus loyalty, just ask A&K and Bache Tehroon(don't worry I won't slavic this place up, just an example) once we love you, you are apart of the family. I am also the friendly face of the Las Vegas Bayern munch club, our pic is on the FB cover. She is to the left, double masters in economics and marketing(smart one).

Attachments

Last edited: