How to unite people of Chile and Iran

Zaagros

Bench Warmer
Nov 14, 2002
As you know there are 33 miners trapped in a mine in Chile, the rescue efforts are at their final stages and God willing they will be rescued and out some time next week. They are hoping by next Wednesday. I think it would be a nice touch by Iranian people and particularly Esfaahnis to celebrate the miners freedom at Sio Se Pole.
Please tell as many people as you know to celebrate their rescue at Sio Se Pole.

Chinaski

Elite Member
Jun 14, 2005
Harvaght ye hamchin posti ro mikhoonam hamishe az khodam miporsam aayaa in manam ke daaram too ye donyaaye dige zendegi mikonam yaa inaa?! Emkann nadaare man betoonam afkaare inaaro befahmam, emkaan nadaare man betoonam taho tooye dalaayele inaaro dar biaaram.

Baashe, chashm, harvaght vaght shod, harvaght toonestim oon kharaab shodeye khodemoono unite konim, hatman say mikonim ye fekri ham be haale oon chand taa madanchi too chili bokonim!

Zob Ahan

Elite Member
Feb 4, 2005
یکی*** دیگه پول معدن را میخورده حالا اصفهانیها جشن بگیرند. نقل و نباتش را یکی*** دیگه بخورد شاش و پشکلش مالی*** ما. چطوره بیایند خونه مهرزاد معدنچی جشن بگیریم.

Zaagros

Bench Warmer
Nov 14, 2002
I hope none of you guys will ever encounter any major difficulty in life, specially being trapped in a mine for 68 days and more than 1/2 mile underground. I know I will celebrate the freedom on these 33 brave miners just like any other Chilean or any loving human being.

بنى آدم اعضای يک پیکرند
که در آفرينش ز یک گوهرند
چو عضوى به درد آورد روزگار
دگر عضوها را نماند قرار
تو کز محنت دیگران بی غمی
نشاید که نامت نهند آدمی

ChaharMahal

Elite Member
Oct 18, 2002
zagros jan we Iranian frankly don't know much about the world.

we think it is world knowledge to know a thing or two about the U.S,canda,England maybe france and Germany.

we seldom bother to get know other people triumphs and shortcomings.

I have been suprized how resiliant chile as a whole is. they had that bad eqarth quake in 70s they had this new one 6 month ago and for a while this whole miners thing.

but the fact is most people in the world (99.9%) including me have short attention span. people have their own elections, have thier own jobs to worry about.

most of us just get to crack a small smile on the new when these guys finally get out.

I don't this will ever chang.e

Aug 27, 2005
Band e 209
zagros jan we Iranian frankly don't know much about the world.

we think it is world knowledge to know a thing or two about the U.S,canda,England maybe france and Germany.

we seldom bother to get know other people triumphs and shortcomings.

I have been suprized how resiliant chile as a whole is. they had that bad eqarth quake in 70s they had this new one 6 month ago and for a while this whole miners thing.

but the fact is most people in the world (99.9%) including me have short attention span. people have their own elections, have thier own jobs to worry about.

most of us just get to crack a small smile on the new when these guys finally get out.

I don't this will ever chang.e
Mr, Samani

Who is this "We" you are talking about? Please speak for yourself.

Actually Iranians know a lot about Chileans and admire their long and bloody struggle for the liberation of their nation and what they have today, and in between Iranians might have learned some lesson or 2.

Iranians, at least my generation kept following all the events conspired in Chile ever since CIA backed Coupe by Augusta Pinochet, sad suicide of Salvador Allende through TV, Newspaper and radio.

I was not in Iran when Chileans finally and peacefully liberated themselves and their nation, stripped Pinochet from power in 1989 but I'm sure knowing so majority of Iranians had burst into celebration and joy.

Now back to these trapped miners, I wish they could return to safety and their families asap, but the fact still will not change that this nothing but an accident, it happens in mines all over the world, only the Chilean has got more attention and media wins again.

I was just trying to figure out what is the connection between 33 Chilean trapped miners and "33 Pol" in Esfahan.

Dec 12, 2002
usa
unfortunately this has been a trend every year for so many years that we have to deal with miners trapping . and most the times they had been tragedy . i hope someday they find a solution for this disturbing events .

As you know there are 33 miners trapped in a mine in Chile, the rescue efforts are at their final stages and God willing they will be rescued and out some time next week. They are hoping by next Wednesday. I think it would be a nice touch by Iranian people and particularly Esfaahnis to celebrate the miners freedom at Sio Se Pole.
Please tell as many people as you know to celebrate their rescue at Sio Se Pole.
Zaagros jan, as noble as your suggestion is, lets not be unreasonable.

Lets try to get people to gather at 33 pol (to name just ONE location) to voice their dissatisfaction with the brutal Islamic Republic!

The celeberation you are suggesting makes sense for people from Switzerland, Norway, Sweden...

masoudA

Legionnaire
Oct 16, 2008
I think some of you may have missed Zagros point -
1- this chilean mine event has the attention of the whole world - especialy the next 2 days.
2- Green in Iran needs a reason to flood the streets again - in a peaceful demo.

Last edited:

masoudA

Legionnaire
Oct 16, 2008
lolo zahr e mar!! lol
pesarak un-natural - regardless of what Zagross intention was - which one of the 2 points I raised you find off? This is why I call you a propagandist. Do you have something to say - out with it.....otherwise you constantly remind me of basigis in front of the US embassy.

Natural

IPL Player
May 18, 2003
your solutions are mockable.

bring green out for Chilean miners?

do you live in the same reality as everyone else?

Payam

News Team
Oct 18, 2002
Earth
www.iransportspress.com
(In my opinion) I agree. The peoples of a real liberation movement should reach out to brothers and sisters caught in humanitarian disasters like the trapped miners in Chile. How could that be harmful? Its beyond national consciousness, its on the level of international consciousness, transcending the tribalism and nationalism framework people are still trapped in. As long as we struggle for just a division of people we will remain trapped in this system. When we seek to unify all our peoples, our strength will become indomitable... Only problem is this isnt an issue for most people, as they are distracted with their own lives, afraid to sacrifice something I guess.

Dec 12, 2002
usa
good news , the guy went in , and pretty much we can say they will be out in next 48 hours .
btw the name of mine is san hossien or they say san joze .lool.

ChaharMahal

Elite Member
Oct 18, 2002
It seems like the first two miners are out safely.

I dont want to sound over political.

but this will be a huge political win for the new president if these guys all get out safely.