Hybrid offsprings of a tiger and a lion in Iran

Jul 5, 2009
South Dakota
That was really unpleasant and uncomfortable to see the whole clip, but I did.
It was quite distressing to see those magnificent creatures living in those small cages, why can't those in charge arrange a bit larger places?
Look at the cages they use for transport (that creaking sound) of these heavenly beauties.... man, give me a break, why?
SEALED CONCRETE FLOORS, why?

I need to stop there, I need to stop going in for details, damn!

Hooshmand

Elite Member
Oct 12, 2011
UK
It was quite distressing to see those magnificent creatures living in those small cages, why can't those in charge arrange a bit larger places?
Look at the cages they use for transport (that creaking sound) of these heavenly beauties.... man, give me a break, why?

Here he is Haji Simon talking about Cats.
Long time no see hajee

Sly

Elite Member
Oct 18, 2002

Yeah, I thought about the exact same things. These zoo areas in Iran hardly lack spaces. At the very least they could build a bigger space with trees, pools and some big rocks for these cats to dwell around! How hard can it be? Also having some 4 wheels under those transportation cages, is not rocket science. In the worst case, they could just put the cage in the back of a van and drive it 30 metes away. In Iran they do that to go to the supermarket for crying out loud. But then again, what is handled right in Iran for us to expect anything from this?

Zob Ahan

Elite Member
Feb 4, 2005
3rd world trying to act as a developed nation. From the guy saying mashala vazn khoobi daareh to the way they transported the poor cat with those guys in dampaaie shows 3rd world mentality.

Zob Ahan

Elite Member
Feb 4, 2005
We have very little regard for safety measures in Iran. God dammit if you want to play with a beast like that wear some fucking gloves.

TeamMeli

Elite Member
Feb 5, 2014
Las Vegas, NV
BT jan- Like Chris Rock said in his skit. I'm in Vegas we used to have the Sigfred and Roy show, where they would do magc acts wth white Tigers. It was one of the most popular shows on the strip. The Tiger Montcore in one show grabbed one of them, I thnk Roy by the neck. He was actually trying to carry him, it was nature because he somehow slpped. People were saying that Tiger went crazy no that Tiger went Tiger! What i am sayiing is that moron could have been nominated for the 2019 Darwn Arard, next to the Indian idiot who burned himself at the white house and died of his wounds. Russans have a respect for nature(apart of the cutlure) sometmes we forget that wild animals, well it's in the name, they are WILD.

oghabealborz

Elite Member
Feb 18, 2005
Strawberry field

نظر علمای شیعه و اهل تدین رو در مورد شرعی بودن این بکن بکن جویا شدن؟

آیا آن دو حیوان به هم مرهم بودن و شیرشن حلال بود یا نه؟
They tied the knots, they have been pronounced husband and wife.
It's called making love now not shagging! 😍

Sly

Elite Member
Oct 18, 2002
Two disturbing things that I caught in this video:

1. They said and showed that 2 tiger cubs were born at the same time as the tigons. But beside only 1 scene which they repeated twice in the entire documentary, you did not see the tiger cubs to know their fate. They weren't put in the same cage as the lion and tigon cubs either. I sure hope they did not die!!!

2. In the beginning the tigon cubs were 3. Later when they wanted them to taste the feeling of freedom, they took 2 cubs with them. Then you never saw 3 tigon cubs together. You always saw 2, together with lionesses. I sure hope one of them did not die. Where ever I search, I don't find any info. from a reliable source about their number that are on display in that zoo.

Last edited:
Oct 16, 2002
DarvAze DoolAb
www.iransportspress.com
Two disturbing things that I caught in this video:

1. They said and showed that 2 tiger cubs were born at the same time as the tigons. But beside only 1 scene which they repeated twice in the entire documentary, you did not see the tiger cubs to know their faith. They weren't put in the same cage as the lion and tigon cubs either. I sure hope they did not die!!!

2. In the beginning the tigon cubs were 3. Later when they wanted them to taste the feeling of freedom, they took 2 cubs with them. Then you never saw 3 tigon cubs together. You always saw 2, together with lionesses. I sure hope one of them did not die. Where ever I search, I don't find any info. from a reliable source about their number that are on display in that zoo.
Dude this was a completely unscientific, tokhmi-tokhmi experiment that they did using Aftabeh-Lagan. They basically force-fucked two animals and started playing with their cubs in a shitty environment. Why would all the cubs survive? Heck, why would all the humans survive? I'm sure soon we'll hear of one of them falling ass-backwards in the den and getting fucked by one of these unfortunate animals.