Hybrid offsprings of a tiger and a lion in Iran

Oct 16, 2002
DarvAze DoolAb
www.iransportspress.com
These people are passionate and dedicated with what little resources they have, it's not easy but they are doing the best they can, they deserve respect.
Respect for what? I don't even respect the very professional, highly educated and very scientific researchers that meddle with animal life in the northern parts of Canada. Why would I respect a bunch of beekar idiots who do such a thing in a fucking zoo? Why would someone working in a zoo deserve respect? Fuck zoos and anyone who likes them or works in them.

You know who deserves respect? The animals.

Respect for what? I don't even respect the very professional, highly educated and very scientific researchers that meddle with animal life in the northern parts of Canada. Why would I respect a bunch of beekar idiots who do such a thing in a fucking zoo? Why would someone working in a zoo deserve respect? Fuck zoos and anyone who likes them or works in them.

Too much emotions , too many words. Just check out my reply. Very brief and informative

oghabealborz

Elite Member
Feb 18, 2005
Strawberry field

OK don't respect them, no need to rip your shirt and get mouthy... Not good for your heart.