I am a Zionist!!

Aug 27, 2005
Band e 209
No kidding!!
It is the time for me to come out of the CLOSET.
Let me express my apologies to all of you whom I believe I kept in darkness so far. I am a Zionist!!
What is this terrible phrase means to some of you who've learned the terminology from parents, friends or some media and have no clue what it really means.
Zionism believes on and stands for that one day in near future the whole world will be a Jewish State and the center of it will be the Jerusalem. What a TERRIBLE WAY OF THOUGHTS!! but it doesn't matter it is my way of life and I believe it should be respected.
So from now on any insult or verbal abuse about Zionism should be refrained or banned other wise I will report every single violation to the Administrators (by PM) and make their challenge harder than what already is. Who cares about Administrators? they are bunch of dedicated ppl trying to be as Iranian as any body else, to achieve this they need to keep 24 hours a day attention and endure big sum of financial draw back of their own pocket on this site. Sorry for the rant ADs!!
In the environment of no insult or name calling to any belief, thoughts or way of life please refrain from belittling of Zionism. I truly appreciate your kindness, cooperation and understanding on this vendetta.

Old-Faraz

Bench Warmer
Mar 19, 2004
Please no disrespecting the British either. I am not British, but I follow a religion which believes that Queen Victoria was the dauther or God and the Prime Ministers of Britain are the true Imams, elected by the assembly of experts (they call it Parliment), and should be respected and followed as the representative of God on earth, until the day that Queen Victoria returns and defeats all you infidels in a final battle, and forces everyone to eat kidney pie and stale beer, which is our holy food.

In the meantime, please refrain from disrespecting anything British, particularly Tony Blair (peace be upon him) as he is our current spiritual leader/Imam.

Gracias...

May 21, 2003
Not The Eshaalic Goozpublic !
this is getting boring here...

now we cannot insult ISLAMIC KOS KHOLS and neither Zionist assholes...

Boooooooooooo-RING.

btw this is what i want to do with Shi-it , Zion-ass-t and Wahabi Sand dwellers REGIMES (NOT FOLLOWERS): ------>>>> :gun:

Oct 16, 2002
DarvAze DoolAb
www.iransportspress.com
It's hard to believe what people turn into when they sit behind a keyboard and hide their face behind a 17"-19" monitor.

I've seen a lot of this at ISP, and I always made sure the good old clean spirit at this site outlasted the dirty virtual world some people create with their posts and you can bet all your life that I'm going to continue doing that for as long as I'm here.

Locked.

Aug 27, 2005
Band e 209
keyvan_pars said:
this is getting boring here...

now we cannot insult ISLAMIC KOS KHOLS and neither Zionist assholes...

Boooooooooooo-RING.

btw this is what i want to do with Shi-it , Zion-ass-t and Wahabi Sand dwellers REGIMES (NOT FOLLOWERS): ------>>>> :gun:
KP.
You take care of the Regimes and I will:gun: the followers myself....;)

Nov 13, 2005
im so fuckin stoned and i just watched a fucked up movie in the theater "underground" and these conversations really scare me in a wierd way.

Sep 25, 2004
Toronto
gdavoudgdavoudg said:
im so fuckin stoned and i just watched a fucked up movie in the theater "underground" and these conversations really scare me in a wierd way.
You know, just as a fact...
The movie "Underground" is a very underrated movie for how good it is.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0114787/

Here is some information on Zionists, just to get back on course with the thread:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zionists

EDIT: HOLY CRAP, look what I found on Wikipedia

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anti-Zionism#Islamist_anti-Zionism

AMirza

IPL Player
Mar 19, 2004
Dear Motori -
Point well taken.
Years ago here on ISP, we discussed the problems with creating "Taboos" especialy the religious kind. Us Iranians must learn to deal with people based on their impacts on our lives - not on what they do or do not believe in.

Nov 13, 2005
shawshank said:
You know, just as a fact...
The movie "Underground" is a very underrated movie for how good it is.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0114787/

Here is some information on Zionists, just to get back on course with the thread:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zionists

EDIT: HOLY CRAP, look what I found on Wikipedia

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anti-Zionism#Islamist_anti-Zionism
no i watched the new one that came out in theater, but thx for the info.
motori, so you are a jew? there are so many people in the world wit different religions and you think in near future the whole world is gonna turn jewish?! that doesnt sound like happenin in a near future man. and as long as you dont insult any other religions your religion wont be insulted either. i had a question for you though, are you iranian?, like were you born in iran?

Oct 18, 2002
gdavoudgdavoudg said:
motori, so you are a jew? there are so many people in the world wit different religions and you think in near future the whole world is gonna turn jewish?! that doesnt sound like happenin in a near future man. and as long as you dont insult any other religions your religion wont be insulted either. i had a question for you though, are you iranian?, like were you born in iran?
You didn't get Motori's point ;)

Aug 27, 2005
Band e 209
gdavoudgdavoudg said:
GDavoud jAn,
Yes I was born and raised in Iran all the way!!! till mid 80s.
BTW you need to read my post again, Hint!!! It has nothing to do with Zionism or any body being a Jewish.

oghabealborz

Elite Member
Feb 18, 2005
Strawberry field
It's hard to believe what people turn into when they sit behind a keyboard and hide their face behind a 17"-19" monitor.

I've seen a lot of this at ISP, and I always made sure the good old clean spirit at this site outlasted the dirty virtual world some people create with their posts and you can bet all your life that I'm going to continue doing that for as long as I'm here.

Locked.
:1: what a load of rubbish ...pack of lies ...

Aug 27, 2005
Band e 209
به شما عقاب بلند پروز البرز و همانطور یارانی که همیشه این ناچیز را زیر سایه خود نگهدار بودند درود میفرستم. از وجود نازنین شما کمال امتنان را دارم که بیاد این حقیر بودید

روی ماه سروش و کیوان پازس را میبوسم و بعزض عالی میرسانم که این ناچیز قادر به حل و فصل لینکدین، تلگرام و واتس اپ نیستم، خواهشمندم حمل برگستاخی نفرمائید.
من هیچ وقت جمع یاران را ترک نکردم فقط حرف برای گفتن نداشتم، در نتیجه صمّم بکم.
فدای همتون بشم
رسول

Apr 15, 2016
Suisse
باز خدا پدرتو بیامرزه وقتی حرفی واسه گفتن نداری, حرفی هم نمیزنی, اینجا خیلی ها حرفی واسه گفتن ندارن و مرتب وق وق میکنن. خلاصه امیدوارم روبراه باشی.