i am at fariborz's(real madrid) house cooking ...

A8K

Elite Member
Oct 22, 2016
fuck.ir
@Pooya and ab ali dough

Food for profit normally has to cut corners.. like using milk powder vs milk to make yogurt, etc.

nutrients vs taste is the idea, but convenience normally is the winner.

@Zob Ahan / @Real Madrid , my apologies! I am working on a side project to see if we can auto merge threads based on analyzing the content and finding the most relevant thread to merge! It was not meant to take any action ! not sure why it decided to merge these 2 threads together !

please stop that project. loool

OSTAD POOYA

National Team Player
Jan 26, 2004
Arvand is made from Canadian mineral water. That's why its so much superior to the rest of the dooghs out there. I have tried many dooghs in the years here in the USA and Arvand takes the prize in my book. Also Saddaf has a two liter called "Dooghe Bakhtiari" which is amazing on ice.

Arvand is made from Canadian mineral water. That's why its so much superior to the rest of the dooghs out there. I have tried many dooghs in the years here in the USA and Arvand takes the prize in my book. Also Saddaf has a two liter called "Dooghe Bakhtiari" which is amazing on ice.
all these store bought dooghs got the bacterial culture but then again try the one I posted and you quit all other dooghs and I am a very very very professional doogh drinker, so believe me. Arvand is good especially the TART one ( Orange label). btw Arvand is a Sadaf product as well.

ChaharMahal

Elite Member
Oct 18, 2002
Still a debate between chelo Kabab and abgoosht as a national dish.

It is hands down Abgoosht.

the concept of Kabab exists all the way from mongolia to balkans.

It is a shame that iranian restaurants do not offer good
Ghormeh sabzi, Koofteh Tabrizi, Halim Badamejan, kashk bademjan, Beryani Esfahani.

all we offer is kabab. and most of the time frankly we don't do as good of a job as turkish or lebanonse or indian places in town.

OSTAD POOYA

National Team Player
Jan 26, 2004
Juice brand that people drink in Iran. I also think it has some kind of a political or social classification reference to certain groups of people that support the regime. I have seen it appear in references made like saying "Folani Sandis Khoreh" or "Sandis Khora" and stuff like that. I am sure others can elaborate more!

OSTAD POOYA

National Team Player
Jan 26, 2004
all these store bought dooghs got the bacterial culture but then again try the one I posted and you quit all other dooghs and I am a very very very professional doogh drinker, so believe me. Arvand is good especially the TART one ( Orange label). btw Arvand is a Sadaf product as well.

https://www.instacart.com/shopping/...MI683W0_Px3AIVxmp-Ch3JwAsLEAYYASABEgJOpPD_BwE

https://shop.sprouts.com/search?search_term=kefir

Would this work? I need some links to which Kafir to buy and I will definitely try this. I had never heard of this before. Very interesting stuff man. The part where you can make it indefinitely makes you think of an endless supply of doogh. Please advise where I can get this Kefir from or what it looks like and Ill be on it today.