I made the cover of a poker magazine!

Salty

Football Fan
Apr 15, 2012
Congrats man!
What site do you play on?! You will need to give me some lessons on reading other players!!

kasra

Bench Warmer
Oct 18, 2002
WOW....a WPT title is huge. Maybe even bigger than the 1.4M that you earned. Tough field too. Congratulations sir.

Zob Ahan

Elite Member
Feb 4, 2005
Damet garm amoo Farshid:winner1:. I like the polka dot suspenders. Let me know if you want to lend some of your cash.

Feb 4, 2005
Tabrik Farsheed jAn. Inshallah emam zaman hedayatet koneh dast az gonah bardari va poolato bedi man dar rah kheir kharjesh konam.

Mar 13, 2007
Nice one dude congrats! My housegame buddy pooria nazari won the Atlantis EPT title for 3.5 mill 2-3 years ago and another made wsop final tabel 2 years ago. We will play this years wsop as well, i guess we could run to you there? Lets us know if you are around fallsview, we are always there and do vegas once a month or two.

Farsheed

Bench Warmer
Jun 6, 2003
Nice one dude congrats! My housegame buddy pooria nazari won the Atlantis EPT title for 3.5 mill 2-3 years ago and another made wsop final tabel 2 years ago. We will play this years wsop as well, i guess we could run to you there? Lets us know if you are around fallsview, we are always there and do vegas once a month or two.
Pooria Nazari is a famous player and a hell of a player.

I will be in LV for the Bellagio tournament of champions in May, and for most of WSOP. PM me with your name and email, and we will meet up in LV

Oct 18, 2010
congratulations.very impressive win.please give a play by play of the last hand.now i know who to avoid now when i play in chumash ;)are you going to go pro?