I was at the place Babr works today...

May 21, 2003
Not The Eshaalic Goozpublic !
we got to talking about the national team and he was naming me all the players and i am thinking wow this is the best team we HAVE EVER HAD.

they better goddam perform, there is no excuse for them this time, they have to not only make it to the world cup but even make it to the second round of 16 at least,

if they don't the whole country should get together and take a royal shit on daadkoon and aab havic.

Babr

Banned
Nov 24, 2002
it is ture keyvan jan .. this is the best NT we had ever .. 84 was one of the best .. 88 was young team.. 90 result of 88 ... 96 was agreat team ... and 2004 in my opinion is the best of the best !

MOSHALA BE BACHEHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

IRAN PANAGEH ASIAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Niloufar

Football Legend
Oct 19, 2002
It is indeed the best team we have ever had!The youngest,amibitious and great foreign experience!something that none of our previous national teams had.

Book your ticket for Germany,we`ll make it!and we will take out Branco for lunch for what he has done for us!:)

Babr

Banned
Nov 24, 2002
if and only if branco stay ... Nilou jan in today football the coach and especially foregin ones stay only WITH MONEY .. i was talking with a freind of mine from senegal in university and he told me mutso was hero in thier country and people adored him as long as he got offer from thoese SOMSAR-KHOR he left them ... branco is a great coach and i like him .. but is not a hero !

Niloufar

Football Legend
Oct 19, 2002
well we shouldnt be surprised if he leaves Iran at the end of WC2006,considering the low pay(more than 1/2 of what Denzili in a club team gets paid) he is getting from IFF.:(

but even if he leaves, Im sure he`ll be remembered as our Best TM coach we`ve ever had..

Babak G

News Team, ISP Managers Team
Feb 13, 2003
Parts Unknown
Nilou

Branko will leave after the WC irrespective of what we do during it.
I hope,if we qualify,he gives it a real go and doesnt play cautiously!

He will not wait another 4 years,I promise you.I hope our team doesnt go backwards,the way it did,after the first time he resigned,and that Dadkan and others are already planning for the future.If I was there,I would be planning for sure!

May 21, 2003
Not The Eshaalic Goozpublic !
i totally agree with babak on this one.

our defence sucks ass and our goalie is totally inconsistent so all we have to do is attack attack and attack....

score three or four goals like against korea and quatar so that even if we let in stupid goals(that we always do) we can still win.

Ali(ISP)

Tottenham till I die
Oct 16, 2002
Southampton, UK
of course he will leave.

iran would need a 4 year plan after the world cup for 2010 world cup, we need a new coach, with a new system in place.

we would have the same core of players (apart from 2-3). so hopefully, the next coach's job is not going to be too hard, as it doesnt really invovle a rebuilding process!!

but lets forget about that, and think about the next 4-5 months.

Abedzaadeh

IPL Player
Jan 23, 2003
It may be the best team in terms of talent but not in terms of exprerience, defensive and GK qualities (Vital ingredients needed for progress)

Ali(ISP)

Tottenham till I die
Oct 16, 2002
Southampton, UK
GK might not be the best iran has had, but he is good enough. he does well in big matches, and hasnt really let us down on many occasions. i think people got to get used to the fact that he is the best we got, and he is only 26 so he will get better and better, and he is gonna be with us maybe for another two world cups after this!

Fatso

Captain
Oct 1, 2004
It's a great team, and even if they dont start good against Bahrain, we shouldn't get pissed.
The potential in this team is huge, and as long as we support them they will do their job.