IDF should kill AN. And we wonder why AN is popular in southern Lebanon?

Dec 5, 2004
http://www.jpost.com/Israel/Article.aspx?id=191236
By JPost.com staff
10/13/2010 11:56

MK says "history would be different if a Jewish soldier had succeeded to kill Hitler;" Israeli diplomats unimpressed by visit.
Talkbacks (15)

MK Arye Eldad (National Union) said on Wednesday that the IDF should kill Ahmadinejad if he visits Lebanon's border with Israel.
"The history of man-kind would be different if in 1939 somehow, a Jewish soldier had succeeded to kill Hitler," Eldad said.
He continued, "If even for one moment, Ahmadinejad is in the IDF's sights on the day that he comes to throw stones at us, he cannot be allowed to return home alive."
"The State of Israel was established so that the Jewish people can be responsible for their own destiny," Eldad said.

http://www.jpost.com/Home/Article.aspx?id=190754
By JPost.com staff AND AP
10/09/2010 18:21

Nasrallah: Iranian cash rebuilt Lebanon after war
Hizbullah leader emerges from hiding to plant tree near Beirut, says Ahmadinejad won’t throw rocks toward Israel
Talkbacks (18)
Money that Hizbullah received from Iran helped rebuild Lebanese houses destroyed by Israel in 2006’s Second Lebanon War, according to Hizbullah chief Hassan Nasrollah.
He spoke on Saturday ahead of Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadainejad’s visit to Lebanon.

masoudA

Legionnaire
Oct 16, 2008
don't compare AN with Hitler.
Hitler had the best in mind for Germany - and had popular German support. AN?!! I don't even know where to start....lol

The_Referee

National Team Player
Mar 26, 2005
Jabolqa Opposite Jabolsa
...and in order to get there he just had to kill 6 million humans on his way!!!
Great post and response!

However, one minor point though: how did you come up with that number? I thought the real number of people killed were much higher than that? 20 million Germans, 20 million Russians and many more totalling to 50-70 million people, from which 40-50 million were civilians!

I think your might have subconsiously thought of holocaust only!

Sabzi

Bench Warmer
Oct 18, 2002
Great post and response!

However, one minor point though: how did you come up with that number? I thought the real number of people killed were much higher than that? 20 million Germans, 20 million Russians and many more totalling to 50-70 million people, from which 40-50 million were civilians!

I think your might have subconsiously thought of holocaust only!
My subconscience didnt play a role, but you are right, I was just thinking about the holocaust.

My point was that within its own country Hitler killed so many people... just to achieve the best for Germany. Of course many more people were killed, but those are "just" war casualties... :(

The_Referee

National Team Player
Mar 26, 2005
Jabolqa Opposite Jabolsa
For the topic of the thread, AN is a blessing for Israeli radicals who are saying stuff like "AN is another Hitler"!

Hitler was not so bad for them either. Many poor souls died under Hitler but the result was nothing but positive for Israeli radicals and Zionist movement. It was the greatest help they could get in pushing Jews to emmigrate from Europe and pour in great numbers to Palestine and also gave them the much needed justification in eradicating and misplacing Palestinians in 100s of 1000s.

I am not saying Zionist created Hitler or supported AN in any direct way. But what I am saying is that they enjoyed and enjoy the results of what Hitler did and used the best of them.

However, regardless of Palestinian or Israeli concerns, killing AN by IDF will be nothing but a disaster for our nation! He will become a legend and so many ass faces inside IRI are so ready to take his path. For a while green movement will be so suppressed beyond believes! You need to understand that anti-Zionist sentiments inside Iran, even among rich Western minded ones, is not insignificant. Such a bold action might turn tables!

Flint

Legionnaire
Jan 28, 2006
United States
Can anyone explain why has Israel failed to stem the massive flow of arms into Lebanon? They have an effective blockade of the ports and obviously own the skies. If Hezbollah is such an existential threat why did they allow Hezbollah to rearm. They lost whatever gain they made after the last war.

tajrish

Elite Member
Oct 18, 2002
San Diego, California
I don't have a problem with AN's arguments against Israel and it's policies toward the Palestinians, however, he lives himself in a bigger glass house, so he should be the last one to pass judgement when it comes to injustice elsewhere.

The_Referee

National Team Player
Mar 26, 2005
Jabolqa Opposite Jabolsa
I don't have a problem with AN's arguments against Israel and it's policies toward the Palestinians, however, he lives himself in a bigger glass house, so he should be the last one to pass judgement when it comes to injustice elsewhere.
That is really unfortunate that AN can use all those issue to divert attention from the real issues he is responsible for. I am so pissed that Western media also fall for it big time. That is why they look so lame in AN's presense.

Israel as a Jewish state really belongs to the 19th century. In 21st century it is absurd to even try to make a state based on race/religion in order to save that race or religion. Race is losing its meaning everywhere. People are being so mixed nowadays. Only those white supremasist idiots talk about preserving a race. Israel on the other hand is purely established on a race. Yes you heard me right - being a Jew is belonging to Jewish race more than adhering to Judiasm, although adhering to Judaism might also qualify you for being a Jew and having an advantage when living in Israel over millions of indeginous Palestians who are forced out of their ancestrial land.

AN is the biggest threat to Iranian nation and Israel's apartheid establishment is the biggest dillema and threat to Western democracy.

I yearn for the day when Iranians are so free, having a secular government, that I can go to Palestine and visit the great Bahai temple with no fear of anything and to see that in a very secular mixed Palestinians-Israeli state, Jews and Arabs talk about future and past is their only way to make money out of tourism.

As I said, I am amazed on how some of our fellows talk about secularism but think of Israel as a free democratic society when establishment of Israel as it is today means depriving more than 4 million Palestinian refugees (just those displaced from Israel proper) from a homeland!

Dec 12, 2002
usa
i think you guys have taken AN-nejad too seriously, he is a pupit ,they do the things what they tell them to do. so many iranian kids ,orphins have died for malnuitrition and those asshole took iranian' childern money and giving to some moftkhor ,gardan koloft in lebanon . and few months later isreal will bomb south of that country and people in lebanon get even better house for free .then people in iran should sell their kidney .more embarrassing these akhounds give people a little money something it is called ,gharzol hasane .

Dear Sabzi

The crimes committed by the Nazis are beyond dispute (although more people were killed under Stalin, but thats another issue), but the fact remains that Germans, under Hitler and prior to WII, had the highest standard of life in all of Europe. Hitler, and Nazis, had their own definition of who a real German was, but Hitler wanted the best for those he considered "German people".
I don't think the fact that he wanted the best for "Germans" and the fact that he committed crimes on grand scale contradict each other.

May 21, 2003
Not The Eshaalic Goozpublic !
no. He got there and then he killed six million people.

When he got there he had the power to make a strong, nationalist DEMOCRATIC regime in Germany but he had to get rid of the communists (Rosa luxemborg and co.) that lead to getting rid of the catholic church and things escalated into attacking poland blah blah blah.

unfortunately when nationalism is mixed with expansionism and racism the results are disastrous.

Sabzi

Bench Warmer
Oct 18, 2002
Dear Sabzi

The crimes committed by the Nazis are beyond dispute (although more people were killed under Stalin, but thats another issue), but the fact remains that Germans, under Hitler and prior to WII, had the highest standard of life in all of Europe. Hitler, and Nazis, had their own definition of who a real German was, but Hitler wanted the best for those he considered "German people".
I don't think the fact that he wanted the best for "Germans" and the fact that he committed crimes on grand scale contradict each other.
Dear Ramin,

dont you think there is quite a different concept of "wanting the best"?

If Hitler wanted the best for the people he considered "German" and in order to get there he had to kill all opposite views, including people like millions of jews, sinti, roma and everybody else who didnt fit his view of being "German", THEN...

... if I want the best for my family, am I allowed to kill my neighbour because he doesnt fit in my subjective view of being part of my neighbourhood?

If "wanting the best" is such an easy phrase to say and write, then I guess AN also only wants the "best" for Iranian people. For those, who he sees as "pure islamic Iranians". And in order to achieve his goals, lots of young demonstrants and opposition gets tortured and killed. BUT, he wants the best for Iran.

You see that it is possible to interprete a phrase like that in many different ways, but it is IMPOSSIBLE to say that someone who killed masses of people wante the "best for his people".

By the way, Hitler just used the German people for his own purposes which were revenge and lust for power, in no order.

Aug 27, 2005
Band e 209
i think you guys have taken AN-nejad too seriously, he is a pupit ,they do the things what they tell them to do. so many iranian kids ,orphins have died for malnuitrition and those asshole took iranian' childern money and giving to some moftkhor ,gardan koloft in lebanon . and few months later isreal will bomb south of that country and people in lebanon get even better house for free .then people in iran should sell their kidney .more embarrassing these akhounds give people a little money something it is called ,gharzol hasane .
Payan jAn,
You are grossly underestimating AN and his camp. He has not managed to neutralize Sultan Ali khamanei, but he is almost there, or may be he refrains from doing so at this moment for tactical reasons.

There is a reason why khamenei is in Qum, he knows he has lost majority of his support base in Tehran and is looking for possible back up from super mullas. I'm thinking clash between AN and supreme nacho is inevitable and very near.