If you fail to Prepare then Prepare to fail

ferdosi

Bench Warmer
Apr 21, 2004
Whoever said those golden words. I fucking hate IFF, how hard is it to prepare some good friendlies, with some decent countries, Fuck at this time I even take Q8. This is the biggest most watched event of any kind that happens every 4 years, this is the best exposure any team can get, why don't IFF and the government for that matter invest more money into this. WTF if they have a hard time getting 20-30 million Dollars together (This is my guesstimate of how much a decent preparation might cost for WC) then they can open an account asking for help, believe me alot of people would help out including me. I fucking hate IFF, from the bottom of my heart. I hate IRI, they have done nothing but embarrass the past 35 yeras.

I should agree with you but playing top notch teams cost some $$$ Panama paid almost 4 Million to play Spain , also same for I guess Haiti , again some good friendlies come for free after the WC draw.

Having said that KHAMENEI's wealth has been estimated around $90 , 000, 000, 000

have a good day :)

ME

Elite Member
Nov 2, 2002
^^^ with no other middle eastern team qualified, Iran will not receive many requests for friendlies. Teams usually like to practice games with the teams that have similar style to the teams in their group.

The Matrix

Bench Warmer
Jul 25, 2007
and that is how its going to be their going to fail really badly... But then again that's their goal isn't it to make Iranians miserable, sad and depressed?...

Jun 9, 2004
Canada
Yeah, we need to get something going quickly. I agree with Fariborz that things will be much easier after the draw. And frankly, we don't need 20 games against every type of opponent - 5-6 decent friendlies against teams similar to those we're grouped with should do the job. More would have been better obviously, but I don't think fewer friendlies necessarily means failing.

The Matrix

Bench Warmer
Jul 25, 2007
Yeah, we need to get something going quickly. I agree with Fariborz that things will be much easier after the draw. And frankly, we don't need 20 games against every type of opponent - 5-6 decent friendlies against teams similar to those we're grouped with should do the job. More would have been better obviously, but I don't think fewer friendlies necessarily means failing.
That is also if we can get those fewer friendlies ... You never know with this IFF we might not even arrange one friendly with any team...

Jun 9, 2004
Canada
I hope we end up in the same group with the US - no better incentive for IR to arrange some proper friendlies so that we don't look like retards playing them. Speaking of which, weren't we supposed to have a friendly with the US?

mashdi

Football Legend
Sep 29, 2005
I hope we end up in the same group with the US - no better incentive for IR to arrange some proper friendlies so that we don't look like retards playing them. Speaking of which, weren't we supposed to have a friendly with the US?
We did. first leg of the friendly tie was played last week in Geneva. second leg is also scheduled to be played this week in Geneva.

Pictures of the first leg match

USA coach shaking hand with referee

IRI coach & referee sharing a laugh

The Match

Jun 9, 2004
Canada
We did. first leg of the friendly tie was played last week in Geneva. second leg is also scheduled to be played this week in Geneva.
Now that you mention it Mashdi joon, they should just ask each member of the P5+1 to throw in a friendly against TM as a part of any final nuclear deal! That's 5 GREAT friendlies right there and we don't even have to pay for them or wait for the IFF to do it! :confused-

And since they're used to sending us their subpar products, we can send the Olympic team to play the Chinese for the 6th game! :)

mashdi

Football Legend
Sep 29, 2005
Now that you mention it Mashdi joon, they should just ask each member of the P5+1 to throw in a friendly against TM as a part of any final nuclear deal! That's 5 GREAT friendlies right there and we don't even have to pay for them or wait for the IFF to do it! :confused-
Throw Israel into the mix. we don't want to alienate them and they should pay us for the friendly.we're one of the elite 32 represented in WC , they're not. :)

And since they're used to sending us their subpar products, we can send the Olympic team to play the Chinese for the 6th game! :)
That would be cruel and unusual punishment for Ali Mansooriyan who is doing a good job with our current Omid/Olympic team.

May i suggest Aboomoslem Khorasan ? they're utter wank these days. :)

Oct 1, 2004
This is the kind of money Spain wants to play :
15 MILLION EUROS!!!!

http://www.euronews.com/2013/11/16/spanish-football-paid-15-million-euros-for-controversial-friendly-against-/

Also the thing that is clear is that no FIFA Match dates are available for Iran until the World Cup itself. Basically TM's only chance of friendlies are the short period of time between the end of the European leagues and the World Cup itself. That is the same period of time that TM will probably play in that tournament in the states.
What matters most for TM is the friendlies and training during that month before the World Cup. Friendlies a year before the tournament have very little effect or meaning. I actually think we'll be ok this time in terms of prep.

Jul 5, 2008
Melbourne
http://www.persianleague.com/the-ne...possibility-of-u22-team-taking-on-kuwait.html

This could be a very good idea if they actually go ahead with it. It will allow Iran to organise a useful friendly for this FIFA date (against Costa Rica or Algeria for instance) instead of playing a useless game against Kuwait.

As for preparation, i read somewhere that IFF have agreed to hand Team Melli & all its players to Queiroz roughly 7-8 weeks prior to the kick off in Brazil, also regarding the USA friendly, i read its pretty much a done deal as long as Iran & USA don't get grouped in Brazil. If we could get another 2 friendlies against a European & South American oppositions we should be ok. All in all, 5 friendlies should be the target. We should dig into our good history with Bosnia and organise a friendly with them again.

I wish that 3rd party company would come back and help us get some A-grade friendlies again, such as the ones against Russia's & Brazil's A-teams in UAE.

Last edited:

oghabealborz

Elite Member
Feb 18, 2005
Strawberry field
I used to be a harsh critic of kafashiyan but I have to admit I was wrong and he is a good director with what he has available and the guidelines that he has to follow , one of his highlights is appointing CQ as Iran manager .......

I saw the picture of that French bollocks polisher ....... french are the political whores who do anything for money ....... still haven't forgotten they leased 5 super etandards to saddam complete with Excosett missiles to target our shipping in the Persian gulf , in a war that other nations were supposed to be neutral .... fucking pigs .

The Matrix

Bench Warmer
Jul 25, 2007
I used to be a harsh critic of kafashiyan but I have to admit I was wrong and he is a good director with what he has available and the guidelines that he has to follow , one of his highlights is appointing CQ as Iran manager .......

I saw the picture of that French bollocks polisher ....... french are the political whores who do anything for money ....... still haven't forgotten they leased 5 super etandards to saddam complete with Excosett missiles to target our shipping in the Persian gulf , in a war that other nations were supposed to be neutral .... fucking pigs .
Kafashian is just one of the many puppets of this regime who will be blamed for failures once somethings goes bad... Don't fool yourself Kafashian traded his soul to the devil long time ago when he screwed Iranians and still screwing them so he also has blame on his part!.. and Kafashian had a very little role in appointing CQ it was Abbas Torabian who played the big role in successfully bringing CQ over..

Shahram

Elite Member
Oct 21, 2002
دوشنبه ۴ آذر ۱۳۹۲ / Nov 25 2013
تعداد کل اخبار: 41
چاپ ارسال به دوستان ارسال یادداشت

نبی: بازی با آمریکا برای تیم ملی شدنی نیست/ با اسپانیا و پرتغال در خاکشان بازی می***کنیم
» سرویس: ورزشي - فوتبال، فوتسال
کد خبر: 92090302068
یکشنبه ۳ آذر ۱۳۹۲ - ۱۵:۰۳
0-861-635197735463864316.jpg

دبیرکل فدراسیون فوتبال از منتفی شدن بازی تدارکاتی با آمریکا خبر داد و گفت: به خاطر مسافت طولانی میان کشورها و فشردگی اردوهای ایران در سال آینده امکان این بازی برایمان مقدور نیست اما می***خواهیم با اسپانیا و پرتغال در کشورهایشان بازی کنیم.

مهدی محمدنبی در گفت***وگو با خبرنگار ورزشی خبرگزاری دانشجویان ایران (ایسنا)، اظهار کرد: تیم ملی 6 بازی تدارکاتی در برنامه دارد. طبق برنامه***ریزی که انجام دادیم سه اردو در کشورهای پرتغال، اسپانیا و برزیل خواهیم داشت که تمامی آنها پس از 20 فروردین 93 خواهد بود. بنابراین با توجه به مسافت***های طولانی میان کشورها و همین طور زمان محدودی که از آن زمان تا شروع جام جهانی وجود دارد می***توانم بگویم بازی با آمریکا برایمان مقدور نیست.

وی که این صحبت را در واکنش به سوالی مبنی بر اینکه "کارلوس کی***روش با بازی با تیم آمریکا مخالفت کرده و بر بازی با تیم***های اسپانیا و پرتغال تاکید داشته است"، انجام داد، دراین***باره افزود: طبق برنامه***ریزی که انجام دادیم و تلاش***هایی که در حال انجام است، بنا داریم با تیم***های ملی پرتغال و اسپانیا در زمانی که در کشورهایشان حضور داریم، بازی کنیم. همانطور که گفتم 6 بازی تدارکاتی مهم برای تیم ملی برنامه***ریزی می***شود که بازی***های فوق مربوط به پس از 20 فروردین است و به دنبال حریفان تدارکاتی تا پایان امسال و سال آینده هستیم.

دبیرکل فدراسیون که به استقبال ملی***پوشان فوتبال ساحلی آمده بود درباره قهرمانی این تیم در جام بین قاره***ای اظهار کرد: مشخصا عملکرد این تیم خوب بوده است. فوتبال ساحلی اولین رشته*** گروهی است که در جهان چنین مدالی را برای کشورمان به دست می***آورد. تیم ایران با بازی***های قدرتمندانه به این موفقیت رسید که جا دارد به همه مردم کشورمان این پیروزی را تبریک بگویم و امیدوارم این بردهای شیرین برای کشور تداوم یابد.

وی گفت: موفقیت تیم ملی فوتبال ساحلی در جام بین قاره***ای را به روح پاک شهدای فاجعه ناگوار انفجار در نزدیکی سفارت ایران در بیروت تقدیم می***کنیم.

دبیرکل فدراسیون در پاسخ به اینکه فدراسیون چه برنامه***ای برای تجلیل از ملی***پوشان فوتبال ساحلی دارد و آیا واقعا نمی***خواهد به آنها پاداشی اعطا کند، گفت: قاعدتا هم وزارت ورزش و جوانان و هم فدراسیون با توجه به مصوباتی که دارند، پاداش***هایی را به این ملی***پوشان تقدیم خواهند کرد. همچنین جا دارد از سفارت ایران در امارات و همین طور رسانه***ها که مسابقه***ها و اخبار تیم ایران را پوشش دادند، تشکر کنم. همچنین باید از طرفداران ایرانی تیم ملی که حضور دلگرم کننده***ای در دوبی داشتند و از تیم ایران حمایت کردند، تشکر کنم. به رغم تمام نیرنگ***هایی که میزبان بازی***ها به کار بست اما خوشحالیم با همراهی هموطنان***مان شاهد به اهتزاز درآمدن پرچم ایران در سواحل جنوبی خلیج فارس بودیم.

نبی در پایان گفت: قبل از اعزام تیم ملی به امارات، حسین هدایتی هم حمایت***های مادی و معنوی انجام داد که باید از او هم تشکر کنم.