IFSC Climbing World Cup Wujiang 2015

Kian Pars

Elite Member
Dec 9, 2005
[h=3]مدال طلای جام جهانی سنگ***نوردی بر سینه رضا علیپور[/h]I'm trying to find any video showing the composition finals for this year to no avail. Has anybody seen Alipour's video?

Jul 5, 2009
South Dakota
I am sure you were all about this amazing fella Reza Alipourshena, what a phenomenon, what a strength.... what a Lizard!
I remember I saw a clip where he asks gently for support and help with equipment, he also shows a pair of torn shoes (athletic shoes) with a big hole in one of them, telling the reporter he needs shoes for his training!

IFSC Climbing World Cup Wujiang 2015 - Speed 1/4, 1/2 and Final

[video=vimeo;143764219]https://vimeo.com/143764219[/video]

TeamMeli

Elite Member
Feb 5, 2014
Las Vegas, NV
I am sure you were all about this amazing fella Reza Alipourshena, what a phenomenon, what a strength.... what a Lizard!
I remember I saw a clip where he asks gently for support and help with equipment, he also shows a pair of torn shoes (athletic shoes) with a big hole in one of them, telling the reporter he needs shoes for his training!

IFSC Climbing World Cup Wujiang 2015 - Speed 1/4, 1/2 and Final

[video=vimeo;143764219]https://vimeo.com/143764219[/video]
Ok this is ridiculous! Our athletes don't even have proper shoes for training. I am down to throw in $20 and if only a few of us chip in, I am down to donate some more. Let's get this going we need our guys to have the proper equipment. I was fortunate to grow up to a good family in USA so I had all of the resources in the world at my disposal. WE MUST do something for our hamvatans.

TeamMeli

Elite Member
Feb 5, 2014
Las Vegas, NV
rite on fella. rite on... I am in!
Now who has home boy's contact info so we know the shoe will go to him? How much should one pair of nice Nike or Adidas kicks cost for him $100? Oh and someone research his shoe size I guess we need to get the size. Hell I"ll bet we can hook him up with something sick from Amazon.

Jul 5, 2009
South Dakota
Now who has home boy's contact info so we know the shoe will go to him? How much should one pair of nice Nike or Adidas kicks cost for him $100? Oh and someone research his shoe size I guess we need to get the size. Hell I"ll bet we can hook him up with something sick from Amazon.
I don't know what you all about, but I am serious and talking about a fundraising program. I personally have every reason to be proud to participate in such a program, what I mean is sponsoring the guy with a amount of $3,000 to 7,000, monthly for a year unconditionally!
You do not dare to joke about dispatching a pair of athletic shoes to this magnificent fella, just don't do it, try to have some proud!

TeamMeli

Elite Member
Feb 5, 2014
Las Vegas, NV
I don't know what you all about, but I am serious and talking about a fundraising program. I personally have every reason to be proud to participate in such a program, what I mean is sponsoring the guy with a amount of $3,000 to 7,000, monthly for a year unconditionally!
You do not dare to joke about dispatching a pair of athletic shoes to this magnificent fella, just don't do it, try to have some proud!
I wish I had that kind of money 3-7000 monthly for a year but I don't. What I was talking about was if someone here knows his contact info so we can get the proper equipment to him. I can do what I can and hook up some shoes or maybe some climbing equipment but the most I can chip in is a couple of hundred dollars. After paying for my house in cash, I am basically tapped out and I will be for a while but I still want to help. I just do not know how to get the stuff to him. If someone here has his contact information, that would be awesome.

Jul 5, 2009
South Dakota
I wish I had that kind of money 3-7000 monthly for a year but I don't. What I was talking about was if someone here knows his contact info so we can get the proper equipment to him. I can do what I can and hook up some shoes or maybe some climbing equipment but the most I can chip in is a couple of hundred dollars. After paying for my house in cash, I am basically tapped out and I will be for a while but I still want to help. I just do not know how to get the stuff to him. If someone here has his contact information, that would be awesome.
that rite homeboi,
by the way what do you think about engaging that obese n!gga AFRIKian ParsKY for this honorable purpose. We all should help, don't you agree? I mean you both have the same IP, you could have asked him gently... aYyy?