Inter vs Parma [R]

byebyenow

Elite Member
Jun 3, 2006
Guys are you watching this game?
Parma is leading Inter 2-1. After Juve drew against Sampdoria this is really ganna cheer me up. Also I'm watching New England vs Chargers at the same time it's 7-3 for NE.

byebyenow

Elite Member
Jun 3, 2006
Zanetti is a true athletic, he just know how to hold the ball and then he just run throgh players who are about 10 years younger than him, impressive.

byebyenow

Elite Member
Jun 3, 2006
couto with a hand ball and penalty for Inter, he really wanted to head it out but the ball touched his hand. He got a red card for that as well.

byebyenow

Elite Member
Jun 3, 2006
Ibra scored in 92min, 3-2 game over. Parma caught sleeping and they had only 9 players at the moment. Wow Ibra ran and tackle Mancini and both fell down on the ground. ROFLMAO.

Arian

Elite Member
Oct 28, 2004
Seattle
what a match

i can't feel my legs from jumping up and down too much..

Ibra had a horrible match up until the last 5 mins where he switched to being Ibracadabra again..

Long live Zlatan

Serie A is boring.. hahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahaha

byebyenow

Elite Member
Jun 3, 2006
Arian do you really think that was a hand ball?
the more I look at it the more I think it wasn't, few Italian press has already called it very contoversial call from the ref.

byebyenow

Elite Member
Jun 3, 2006
according to soccernet it was a penalty.
Serie A: Controversy mars Inter win

MILAN, Jan 20 (Reuters) - Serie A leaders Inter Milan came from behind to beat Parma 3-2 at home on Sunday after Zlatan Ibrahimovic's controversial late double.
Inter, who maintain their seven-point advantage at the top, were 2-1 down with two minutes to go when Parma defender Fernando Couto was adjudged to have handled an Ibrahimovic shot off the line. Replays suggested he had used his head and despite huge Parma protests, he was sent off and Ibrahimovic converted the penalty before grabbing a stoppage-time winner. Second-placed AS Roma had earlier put pressure on Inter with a 2-0 home win over Catania.

http://soccernet.espn.go.com/news/story?id=500142&cc=5901

Arian

Elite Member
Oct 28, 2004
Seattle
i saw it from one angle that it hit his head and then rolled off his arm.. it wasn't intentional but from a live flow of the game point of view, it looked like a handball anyway..

Good call by the young ref.

Pooya

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 23, 2004
Vancouver, Canada
www.IranSportsPress.com
Soccernet :
Serie A: Controversy mars Inter win

Replays suggested he had used his head and despite huge Parma protests, he was sent off and Ibrahimovic converted the penalty before grabbing a stoppage-time winner.

Goal.com

Refereeing Decisions Pave The Way For Inter Win
A terrible weekend of refereeing blunders continued on Sunday evening. Parma will feel that they were robbed of what could have been a surprising, but deserved win as Inter prevailed 3-2.
A minute before the Parma goal, Ibrahimovic elbowed Rossi, but the referee did not see the incident.
The referee ruled that Couto saved a shot with his hand, but television replays showed that the Portuguese defender had actually headed the ball and just an optical illusion made the referee award the penalty.

Arian :
i saw it from one angle that it hit his head and then rolled off his arm.. it wasn't intentional but from a live flow of the game point of view, it looked like a handball anyway..

Good call by the young ref.

Sep 25, 2004
Toronto
wow, pathetic. Especially Parma on the third goal, it's like someone just told all of them to lose the match. and the penalty, whatever...Inter reedeh be Serie A and yea, don't even argue it. Just my opinion, not gonna change.

byebyenow

Elite Member
Jun 3, 2006
what is more frustrating for me is that Juve should have got a pen vs Sampdoria.
And yes Ibra is an a$$hole, alaky hamaro angoolak meekoneh.

Sep 25, 2004
Toronto
what is more frustrating for me is that Juve should have got a pen vs Sampdoria.
Altho you've had too many 89th min penalties, that prolly was a penalty.
baaz hadeh aghal Juve hamleh mikoneh penalty migireh.

It's really frustrating, the refree literally takes the 3 points from Parma and gives it to Inter.