Interview with former PP and EsEs Ali Akbarian in jail!

Oct 16, 2002
DarvAze DoolAb
www.iransportspress.com
Very sad. He was a good player. Not my favorite, but definitely a top IPL player for his time.

Some friends might not like what I'm gonna say and it's understandable, but 40 grams of heroin should not equate to life in prison. Drug possession should not have such harsh consequences. The real dealers who possess tons and tons of this stuff are walking the streets while this poor man should be thankful for spending life in prison instead of getting executed.

Listen to the dude talk. Is this guy THAT harmful to the society that he deserves to spend his life behind bars? Come on...

OSTAD POOYA

National Team Player
Jan 26, 2004
Sad Sad Sad. Mother fuckers steal billions and kill thousands and then some like him get life or executed. There is your Islamic regime justice...

BehzadB

Bench Warmer
Feb 18, 2006
Shooshtar
at first they were talking about executing him. the saddest part is how a professional football player ends up in drug dealing.

Last edited:
Feb 22, 2005
It is unfortunate he has to spend all his life in prison for 40 grams of it. Although Heroin addiction is horrible and cause problem, the only way Portugal could stop the serious heroin problem was by legalizing it. The crime is too harsh for 40 grams, but there is no compassion nor love in the Islamic laws, rather barbaric punishments and torture.

Fatso

Captain
Oct 1, 2004
I read that last night, pretty sad.

The drug issues is killing the society, no wonder lots of movies and TV series subjects are around or related to this matter!
The unemployment situation in Iran is insane, but we have to be honest and also admit we have a culture where giving up and becoming an addict is ok and sometimes even romanticized. I'm not talking about families where they have abuse problems, poverty... I am talking about perfectly normal families who have a decent life but have druggies throughout.

Sly

Elite Member
Oct 18, 2002
^^I don't know how a person who's already been sentences to life prison, and goes back to do the crime again in his vacation, is justified and his story is sad for you guys?! I mean if they are getting mild on you and let you have vacation with your family, and you go ahead and do it again, then you have no one but yourself to blame. It's as simple as that! Obviously he shed some fake tears in his first video. Some people will never get "Aadam".