iPhone 4

Sep 25, 2005
there are people starving in the world and then you have people with 5 mobile phones.

stupidity if you ask me. you probably won't even have time to work out the features of the phone with the fast paced lives you live.

i say anyone who has a proper functioning 3gs and gets this phone just for the new features is a moron.

IEI

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 10, 2002
I can't believe this thread is still going -- Unbelievable

Last edited:

Alixman984

Bench Warmer
Feb 8, 2005
Southampton/UK
i say anyone who has a proper functioning 3gs and gets this phone just for the new features is a moron.
I have (or had, just sold it) proper functioning 3GS and I'm going to get this phone just for the new features. Basically you think people need your permission to spend their OWN hard earned cash?

I think whoever thinks like that is a moron.

Sep 25, 2005
I have (or had, just sold it) proper functioning 3GS and I'm going to get this phone just for the new features. Basically you think people need your permission to spend their OWN hard earned cash?

I think whoever thinks like that is a moron.
well if you sold it then good on you, but how much cheaper did you have to settle for?

ahmad-a

Bench Warmer
Feb 9, 2007
well if you sold it then good on you, but how much cheaper did you have to settle for?
Why do you ask about the price he got when he sold it? Do you have a border price in mind and you consider him moron if he sold less than than price? May I get your moron-o-meter so I know what I can buy with my money?

Alixman984

Bench Warmer
Feb 8, 2005
Southampton/UK
I'm absolutely gutted :(

My network (O2) just announced their new tarriff's for iPhone upgrades and they cut their *UNLIMITED* data package to 750 mb!! WTF!

Just last month I did 4GB!

Most likely I will upgrade my contract with an iPhone 3GS 32GB (which I'll get it free) and sell it and buy a sim free iphone 4 so i could use my existing contract!

basterds

arashinho

Bench Warmer
Oct 18, 2002
Berkeleyish
Also, the proximity sensor is not functioning properly and people are facedialing.

btw, how do you use 4gb of data in one month? just curious. i use mine all the time and i think i have never gone above 700mb.

Alixman984

Bench Warmer
Feb 8, 2005
Southampton/UK
Yep tethering - anyway I managed to keep my unlimited - just had to dash out shit loads of money to get a sim free one :'( and keep my old contract - all good though!

BTW I never had problem with dropped calls or proximity sensor - touch wood it's been amazing so far!

ahmad-a

Bench Warmer
Feb 9, 2007
Another iPhone coming to Verizon news. This time on CNN quoting Mashable.

(Mashable) -- Evidence continues to mount to support expectations that Apple's iPhone 4 will finally launch on Verizon this coming January.
The latest: Sources close to Apple's hardware suppliers say that Apple has ordered millions of CDMA chipsets from Qualcomm. CDMA is the wireless technology used by Verizon.
The report comes from TechCrunch contributor Steve Cheney, who says that the chipsets are due in December, implying a January launch for the Verizon device. This follows a rumor from seven months ago that Qualcomm hadlanded a deal to provide Apple with chips.
You might also recall that AT&T dedicated a significant portion of its recent SEC filing to assurances that it would be a-okay without U.S. iPhone exclusivity, a probable sign that the carrier is expecting to lose said exclusivity before the original5-year deal runs its course.
TechCrunch doesn't disclose any details about its sources for this rumor; it describes them only as "sources with knowledge of this entire situation," a reference to the long chain of manufacturers from Apple on down through Qualcomm and other component-makers.
The January release date was supported by an earlier, less-specificreport from Bloomberg about a coming Verizon iPhone.
Somesurveys have predicted that as many as half of Verizon's current customers will abandon their current phones for the iPhone if it becomes available to them.
If this rumor pans out, will you be abandoning your current Verizon phone for an iPhone? Or if you're an existing iPhone customer, will you drop AT&T and make the move to Verizon when it gets the iPhone?