houmanbahal

Elite Member
Mar 27, 2005
Es Khozestan 1 - 1 Tractor Sazi
Padideh 0 - 0 Saba
Sepahan 1 - 2 Saipa

Min 15
Perspolis 1 - 0 Foolad

should of been 2 , 3 goals for Perspolis so far.. keep missing chances. good game so far

Oct 16, 2002
DarvAze DoolAb
www.iransportspress.com
Perspolis is indeed playing some half-decent football. Too bad they have some players with really low IQ and terrible finishing.

I wonder why Branko is able to get his team to play so nice with these crappy players but he couldn't do the same with some of the biggest stars in Iran's history while he was at Team Melli.

Nov 24, 2002
There are many reasons for that, first the team is very young, guys like Taremi, alipour, mosalman, Ansari, Ahmadzadeh, Rezaein, Nourollahi, Alishah are all 24 or younger these guys except Taremi are not stars yet in country level so that is why is easy to control them compare to 2006 teams where every players had their own ways of doing things. Other issue is Branko picked many technical players who play OK football on ground. Taremi was already there, addition of Ahmadzadeh and Mosalman exactly explains this reasoning.

Nov 24, 2002
PP also got lucky, Torki should call a penalty for Foolad because of Lubanov foul in box on foolad player.

IEI

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 10, 2002
Perspolis is indeed playing some half-decent football. Too bad they have some players with really low IQ and terrible finishing.

I wonder why Branko is able to get his team to play so nice with these crappy players but he couldn't do the same with some of the biggest stars in Iran's history while he was at Team Melli.
Too much arrogance at the time.

Kian Pars

Elite Member
Dec 9, 2005

I think everybody knows the answer, "Daie". Our team was actually playing with 10 players.

IEI

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 10, 2002
Shit Esteghlal -- what a shit coach mazloomi is.
Naft score in the beginning of the game and the only thing Esteghlal did was to cross randomly the ball.
Iranian Coach = Shit Coach

Branko has done amazing job with Perspolis and they really play football, construct opportunities. Esteghlal on the other hand clueless.

oghabealborz

Elite Member
Feb 18, 2005
Strawberry field

Because he had no integrity in team melli , and working in a club is a lot different to national team when you have the players available to you for limited times .

oghabealborz

Elite Member
Feb 18, 2005
Strawberry field
Shit Esteghlal -- what a shit coach mazloomi is.
Naft score in the beginning of the game and the only thing Esteghlal did was to cross randomly the ball.
Iranian Coach = Shit Coach

Branko has done amazing job with Perspolis and they really play football, construct opportunities. Esteghlal on the other hand clueless.
I am not saying we were good but Beeranvand had a hell of a game in goal ,so many great saves and so many decisive exits intercepting , Rahmati was unlucky on the own goal ,nothing he could do .

Feb 4, 2005
As a taji I shouldn't be happy with pp position in the table but as a roo kam koni to good for nothing vatani coaches (at least most of them) I hop they win the league