live 79' Gostaresh Foolad FC 0 - 0 Esteghlal Khuzestan
live 72' Malavan 3 - 1 Saipa
live 81' Rah Ahan 2 - 1 Padideh FC
live 28' Esteghlal Ahvaz 0 - 0 Persepolis
15:45 Esteghlal ? - ? Foolad Khuzestan

houmanbahal

Elite Member
Mar 27, 2005
shans biarim yek mosavi begirim. No Taremi, no Bengar... no real chances. Rohie sefr... khoda be dad berese nime dovom

houmanbahal

Elite Member
Mar 27, 2005
FT Gostaresh Foolad FC 0 - 0 Esteghlal Khuzestan
FT Malavan 3 - 2 Saipa
FT Rah Ahan 3 - 1 Padideh FC
live HT Esteghlal Ahvaz 0 - 0 Persepolis
11:45 Esteghlal ? - ? Foolad Khuzestan

houmanbahal

Elite Member
Mar 27, 2005
Kise ahvaz ham ba in bazish, nime aval ke zadan bengaro daghon kardan. alanam Morich ro zadan. dayousa chera mizanin... play your fucking game... saro kale bad bakhto shekondan.

Nov 24, 2002
I beleive with all good things Branko did for Persepolis this season he failed to manage to take maximum of guy like Jerry Bengtson and was unfair to him, i mean the guy was starter for Honduras national team when he joined Persepolis and because of being constantly bench warmer in club he lost his spot in national team also. He scored 2 goals today, 7 goals overall with very very limited playing time, probably if we look at playtime/goals ratio, he has the best in league.

Nov 24, 2002
So with Persepolis and Esteghlal Tehran finishing in top 3 most likely and Hazfi cup final between Zob Ahan and Esteghlal Tehran is safe to say 3 out of 4 Iran representatives in next year ACL will be Persepolis, Esteghlal and Zob Ahan and 4th one(playoff spot for ACL) is between Esteghlal Khuzestan, Naft and Tractor, still a lot can change though
As much as i like Esteghlal Khuzestan as team and what they have done this season, unfortunately big clubs will destroy this team next season and most of players will sign heavy contracts elsewhere, that is why i hope Tractor make it as 3rd team in league to be able to compete in next year ACL playoff(as much as i hate a guy like GN).

Nov 24, 2002
I beleive with all good things Branko did for Persepolis this season he failed to manage to take maximum of guy like Jerry Bengtson and was unfair to him, i mean the guy was starter for Honduras national team when he joined Persepolis and because of being constantly bench warmer in club he lost his spot in national team also. He scored 2 goals today, 7 goals overall with very very limited playing time, probably if we look at playtime/goals ratio, he has the best in league.
As i said Jerry Bengtson has best stats in league when it comes to playtime/goals.
Total minutes played:600 min
Total games played: 16 out of 27
Games played as starter: 6
Total Goals:7
Playtime/goals ratio=600/7=>85.7min

He scored a goal in almost every game(86 min), best in League.
His bad luck is both Taremi and Alipour are in really great shape, one keep scoring(taremi) and another one(Alipour) win lots of battles, press hard and create a lot of chances and complete well Taremi while Bengtson is more a finisher a bit like Taremi.

Today varzesh3 had an article about him also, it seems they read ISP :)
I took stats from their article

http://www.varzesh3.com/news/1319952/آرام-می‌زنه-جری-بنگستون!-(گزارش-تصویری)