? - ?
Gostaresh Foolad FC

09:30
Tractor Sazi Tabriz
? - ?
Malavan

Feb 4, 2005
Houman joon kojayi? Daghighan kojayi?

Now I want Saipa to tie Esteghlal to see Esteghlal Khuzestan on top, otherwise Parviz Mazloomi will never shut up

Feb 4, 2005
FT:

Est. Kh 3-1 Rah Ahan
Est. T. 2-1 Saipa
Perspolis 0-2 Naft T.

Est. T.: 51, +16
Est. Kh.: 51, +16
Perspolis: 51, +13

Perspolis has the easiest remaining games though. For sure Esteghlal will lose points against Tractor and Saba. Esteghlal Khuzestan must play Padiedh and ZA (tough one). PP will have to face Gostaresh and Rah Ahan. Very interesting last two weeks.

Feb 4, 2005
I really do want to see Esteghlal Khuzestan win it all. Abdullah Veisi has done real wonder with this team. No setareh, no hashieh, and no manam anam player.

zoozanagheh

Bench Warmer
Feb 6, 2005
I really do want to see Esteghlal Khuzestan win it all. Abdullah Veisi has done real wonder with this team. No setareh, no hashieh, and no manam anam player.
Not to undermine what Branko has done with PP, but Veisi has done a great job with ES Khuzestan and been among the tops on the standings for a long while now. I like to see them win the championship as well. Of course, you never know what fiasco awaits us this year following what happened the last year to Traxtor & Naft which resulted in Sepahan's championship.

By the way, there were news of Veisi's negotiations with Sepahan in today's sport media, so he may not be in charge of ES Khuzestan next season.

Attachments

Nov 24, 2002
Esteghlal Khuzestan have already guaranteed a ACL spot(or playoff) for next season, quite an achievement for a team with whole team budget equal to couple of stars salaries in big clubs like Persepolis, Esteghlal and Sepahan.
One of few good young coaches in Iran who is not afraid to say: '' I need to learn everyday'' and he has done a pretty decent job anywhere he coached.

Nadersan

Bench Warmer
Mar 20, 2016
Stockholm
Love to see them win . They deserve more than our scandal teams in Teheran . But the level of refs is really low . There is no match they have been correct , some terrible decisions and decisive ones in a lot of games , it's no fun when your team win by refs mistakes

Skickat från min iPad med Tapatalk

zoozanagheh

Bench Warmer
Feb 6, 2005
Love to see them win . They deserve more than our scandal teams in Teheran . But the level of refs is really low . There is no match they have been correct , some terrible decisions and decisive ones in a lot of games , it's no fun when your team win by refs mistakes
goad point, but it is not just the refs mistakes, last year ref had little to do with the fiasco (though they wanted to use him as a escape goat), it was the sardars and security officials doing.

Nadersan

Bench Warmer
Mar 20, 2016
Stockholm
Their decisions these last weeks are so obviously wrong that you wonder if they have a gun pointed at them to judge like this ! For exemple my teams ( Taj ) penalty against Saipa or PP's penalty in Ahvaz last week which the foul happened outside the box .