IPL Week 34, Esteghlal vs Naft Tehran, Sepahan vs Mes sar, Teraktorsazi vs Malavan

Oct 18, 2002
Antelope Valley,California
Congratulations to Sepahan ,Esfahan and all the good fans....

Well deserved. Fantastic work by the organization recovering from early set backs... For years Sepahan has proven to be the best in Iran, and the Iranian Derby between the two most succesful IPL teams, taj and Sepahan has replaced the significance of Tehran Derby as the most important IPL game every season.

Just as it has been trend under IRI, continous success can not be tolerated. I hope esfahanis demonstrate their zerangi by safe guarding Sepahan and do not allow allow whatever they did to Zob ,happen to Sepahan....

Taj and pespes have already started "project rape Sepahan" :) . Many of the players are targets by both clubs..It looks like "sardar benzin" has lured bengar to his side ,based on bache mahal loyalty factor! Pespes also wants rahman ahmadi. taj is after Hosseini and Janovario.

I hope sepahan manaes to keep this team intact, and make us proud in Asia.

houmanbahal

Elite Member
Mar 27, 2005
Jamo gereftan bordan. loool. hame donbale jam midoan .loooool. yek 10 min omadan mesle adam jamo bedan. baz Vahshi bazi shoro shod.
:--confuse

mashdi

Football Legend
Sep 29, 2005
Congrats to Sepahan and their fans. One of the few if not the only Professional team in Iran.
But now that Es. has won the hazfi cup, and they are among the top 3, who gets the 4th playoff spot for ACL?
is it Shahin or Saba since they finished 4th.
Shahin gets nothing.it would be Saba if IPL gets 4 ACL spots next year.

1-Sepahan
2-Teraktor
3-Esteghlal
4-Saba

Oct 18, 2002
Congrats to Sepahan and their fans. One of the few if not the only Professional team in Iran.
But now that Es. has won the hazfi cup, and they are among the top 3, who gets the 4th playoff spot for ACL?
is it Shahin or Saba since they finished 4th.
I don't know why there is such a hype about 4th team.....The only guarantee quotas for Iran, are esteghlal and sepahan. Even Teraktor is not in for sure. We will have to wait for AFC to decide the quota.

If last year's formula holds, both teraktor and saba will have to play pre qualifications to get in the champion's league. Anf if they both fail, one of them will play in the other Asian cup... But there were talks of even revising that. Taj and sepahan play in ACL and teraktor in that second tier cup...

Last edited:
Oct 18, 2002
You guys probably know that IPL has been using a real cup and couple of fake ones.The real cup will be taken to the venue that there is more probablity of producing champion, (i.e esfahan) and two fake ones to other contending venues (i.e Tabriz and Tehran).
The real one will be kept by the champions for a year until the next championship.

There rumor was after Sepahan keeping the cup for the last 2 years, no one trusted that the cup they turned to IFF this year for presentation was the authentic cup! They made a badal looking like the original and gave IFF the fake one! :)

Aman az daste in esfahani ha :)

Oct 18, 2002
i guess it depends how iranian clubs does and how far they go ..
NO. It has to do with the rating we get as a whole. Stadi conditions, implementation of previous infrastructure improvements (i.e media room, showers, bath rooms,etc...), club "professional by laws", privatazitation,.....
The biggest obstacle has been both Taj and pespes by laws and lack of government's serious plan for privatizatation.
They look at the whole league, not just few clubs. Having clubs in remote areas with no supporting infrastructure ( like sar cheshme last year and dorood this year) is not gonna help either.

That is why Qatar has more quotas that Iran!

The only "performance related" bonus is if one of our teams wins the championship.

mashdi

Football Legend
Sep 29, 2005
i guess it depends how iranian clubs does and how far they go ..
Not sure about that .but i know that AFC used to assign points to teams per League based on how they satisfy AFC standards of professionalism (stadium quality,training facilities,finances,etc.).and the total league points was a factor in determining the quota.

mashdi

Football Legend
Sep 29, 2005
Mashdi, aziz, yek sal pish gharar bood ye tahghighat mahli bekoni bebini che balayi sar in television haan omad???
Migan Ansarifard bordesh be rahan va daei roosh video analysis mikone!

بعله
بنده خواستم تحقیق کنم ، ولی تا جُنبیدَم اون تلویزیون از هضم ِ رابع هم گذشته بود
آقایون در اینگونه موارد خیلی سریع عمل می کنند

Feb 4, 2005
Guys once again thank you all for reporting, pictures, analysis, videos, E4E avatars, etc. A big thank you to #8 for also organizing the prediction league and congrats to Perspolis ny who finished top of the prediction league (see not all longis finish near the bottom of table) with a total of 219 points followed by yours truly (216), Footballist (210) and #8 (208)

houmanbahal

Elite Member
Mar 27, 2005
GN baz zer zad!
http://www.khabaronline.ir/detail/212765/sport/premiere-league

به گزارش خبرآنلاین؛ سرمربی تراكتورسازی كه نتوانست تیمش را قهرمان لیگ برتر كند، پس از بازی تراكتورسازی – ملوان گفت: «قهرمانی را در بازی*های مستقیم از ما گرفتند. در بازی رفت سپاهان و برگشت استقلال قهرمانی را از ما گرفتند. قهرمان واقعی این مردم هستند. همه این*ها می*دانند تراكتورسازی قهرمان است. ممبینی و تركی قهرمانی را از ما گرفتند.»
او در مورد تمدید قراردادش برای فصل آینده هم گفت: «من گفته*ام قراردادم را سفید امضا می*كنم ولی سه شرط برای ماندن دارم. اول بازیكنانی كه باید حفظ شوند، دوم بازیكنانی كه باید جذب شوند و سوم هم این*كه به مردم تعهد بدهند كه در مواقعی كه لازم است، به تیم پول تزریق كنند. من نمی*خواهم در آسیا زنگ تفریح باشم. می*خواهم تیمی ببندم كه با رقبای داخل و آسیایی رقابت كنیم. گفتم رقم قرارداد خودم را هرچه كه بخواهید بنویسید ولی تیمی ببندیم كه در آسیا و لیگ جوابگوی این مردم باشیم.»
قلعه*نویی در پایان گفت: «مردم من را حلال كنند. این مردم قهرمان واقعی هستند اما من نتوانستم جواب محبت*های آن*ها را بدهم و خواسته*هایشان را برآورده كنم. من از بچه*های مطبوعات، رسانه ملی، لیدرهای محترم، آقا پرویز كه دست تكان می*دهد تشكر می*كنم!»