IR exports

IEI

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 10, 2002
The thing that really bothers me is that, when the genocide was happening in Africa, the international community shut its mouth and did nothing ...
As a result, hundreds of thousand of civilians were slaughtered. Why ?
Cause who gives a damn what happens in Sudan ? No oil or any major resources, let them kill the hell out of each other.
Now we are tracing where the bullets came from ?
Who gives a damn ?
If Iranian didn't provide they would have bought it from another country.
I like this comment give in nytimes:
This is horrible and I denounce Iran. Because we know that Britian and the USA never never never sell any weapons or ammunition overseas !!
By no means, supporting terrorist and killers with weapons is good but this is done by all the strong first countries so I personally don't get making this article such a huge hype.

Mahdi

Elite Member
Jan 1, 1970
Mjunik
Sorry, I can't follow your criticism there.

This is a newspaper report from a western paper. In the modern civil society and free world, at least in the good old days of it, media had the role as a 4th pillar of power controlling the other 3..at least the romantic version of it. So, you may criticize the fact that the international community shut up when hutsus killed tutsis in Rwanda as an example, but it doesn't mean that your criticism is right because there's a huge chance that you heard about Rwanda in the western media and not somewhere else.

The fact that France and Belgium and whoever else made money selling weapons to them is something you may criticize but again, huge chance there too that you heard about it in western media.

So I don't really get your point there to be honest.

Last edited:

beystr 2.0

Bench Warmer
Jul 9, 2006
jAlebe...The same people who sell arms ( military arms) to their own civilians under the 2nd amendment and worse yet sell their toppest shit to Drug runners in mexico and all south America...and this is not to mention all the rest of the world, are now acting as if they have discovered a new evil thing..and worried about a few Kelash sold or whatever by IRI to whomever...LOL

btw- this thing as even this report alludes to in its beginning, is at least 5 or 6 yrs old...I mean some 6 yrs ago a BBC radio interview " with a TOP Taliban Leader" revealed the same thing.....The Taliban guy said, I remember, we buy arms from everybody..and in this case , IRI's Kelash is far superior and cheaper than every other kind other than the Original Russian...so we buy it from them.

Last edited:

Chinaski

Elite Member
Jun 14, 2005
And this is the dilema this world has to deal with: Whenever those who are claiming to be morally superior and those who are telling the world that they are fighting to bring freedom and democracy to the world are such low life idiots who fund, arm and back terroists and sell or just give weapons to likes of those islamists in libya, syria or back then in afghanistan, themselves, then they give aato o bahaane daste all the other minor or major dictators in the world to come and defend their own miserable behaviour and divert attention. Age emrikaai haa dar kaare siaasishoon enghadr kassif nemiboodan, agar amsaale Somoza dar Nicaragua, amsaale Taleban dar Afghanistan, amsaale eslaamist haaye liby o syria, amsaale dinh diem va General nguyen van dar Vietnam, amsaale General Nol yaa president Pol Pot dar Cambodia, Noriega dar Panama, Pinochet dar Chile, Batista der Cuba, Zia khan dar pakestan, ayub khaan dar pakestan, zia ol hagh dar pakestan va hade aghal 20 dictatore khoonkhaare digaro too in donyaa install va hemaayat nemikardan, oonvaght joonevaraai eyne IR nemitoonestan har kesaafat kaari ke mikonan -be hagh- baa angosht be khode amrikaai haa neshoon bedan o began: toi ke khodet in kaar haa ro kardi, be che haghi be maa migi nakon. Vaghti migan harche begandad namakesh mizanand vaay be roozi ke begandad namak, iniye ke alaan maa daarim tajrobe mikonim. Yani ooni ke mikhaad vaase donyaa aazadi o democracy biaare, dar asl khodesh faasede, khodesh dastesh be khoon o kesaafat aaloodast.

May 9, 2004
اوه اوه اوه
عجب کار بدی کرده ایران
باید محاکمه بشه تا دیگه اسلحه به کسی نفروشه
اخه اسلحه باعث میشه مردم همدیگر رو بکشند
:mymistake

Zob Ahan

Elite Member
Feb 4, 2005
In the early 1360s IR used to export flash lights to Costa rica and aftabehs to the republic of Congo:exercise:. Those were the days.

Feb 17, 2009
دادا غربت خیلی بهت اثر کرده
;)
general jan, bishtare ina adamhaye bi azari hastan... keshvareshon ro doost daran va doost daran ke iran pishraft kone vali tarze fekreshoon be g*h rafte. ina khatarnak nistan... mojaheda khatarnakan... az liste sia amrica oomadan biroon, daran tadarokate kharabkari ro toye amrika yad migiran ke to iran anjam bedan... 1-3 sale dige kheyli mohem hast

AFRIRAN

IPL Player
Jun 8, 2010
general jan, bishtare ina adamhaye bi azari hastan... keshvareshon ro doost daran va doost daran ke iran pishraft kone vali tarze fekreshoon be g*h rafte. ina khatarnak nistan... mojaheda khatarnakan... az liste sia amrica oomadan biroon, daran tadarokate kharabkari ro toye amrika yad migiran ke to iran anjam bedan... 1-3 sale dige kheyli mohem hast
aareh chizi ke maa doost daarim mesl-e in ke ma'loome vali chizi ke doost narim yek khaar maadar gaae'ide haaye hastan ke be esm eslaam taa daste tepoondan be mellat , ooni ke be gaah rafte koon melat-e vali bepaa roozi ke dige nadan behet khaar maadaret gaa'eidast bi-vatan

Feb 17, 2009
aareh chizi ke maa doost daarim mesl-e in ke ma'loome vali chizi ke doost narim yek khaar maadar gaae'ide haaye hastan ke be esm eslaam taa daste tepoondan be mellat , ooni ke be gaah rafte koon melat-e vali bepaa roozi ke dige nadan behet khaar maadaret gaa'eidast bi-vatan
zer nazan bache kooni... shashidam to ghabre pedaret... harfe dahaneto befahm sagpedar koskash. i dnt care about islam, i piss in your mouth and on islam... what matters to me is Iran and a strong Iran... now fuc.k off