Iraj Danayeefar ...🙏 Rest in peace ..

kasra1930

National Team Player
Dec 30, 2011
عکس پائین پائیز ۱۳۵۶ است.بعد از بازی تاج و ملوان.دست راستش را شکوندند تا حدی که دو انگشت ایرج تکان نمیخورد،و عکس دیگر آخرین روز او در این دنیای فانی.شباهت این دو عکس،و جریان زندگی .......
danaeifar8.jpg danaeifar9.jpg

rahim

Elite Member
Oct 23, 2003
behbahan
RIP
Amazing technical players. For post revolution generation, when you talk of most memorable goal, Azizi and Australia comes in my mind. A goal that Azizi is still نونوشو ميخوره

Iraj’s goal to Scotland was as significant, if not more.
Except that the memories and significance got buried under the dust of revolutionary days and his departure to OKC Roughnecks did not allow him to capitalize on the fame and نون و كباب گل رو بخوره

I recall the most significant news about him during his stay at Oklahoma was during hostage crisis when a redneck rushed to the field trying to beat him up for being Iranian.

oghabealborz

Elite Member
Feb 18, 2005
Strawberry field
RIP
Amazing technical players. For post revolution generation, when you talk of most memorable goal, Azizi and Australia comes in my mind. A goal that Azizi is still نونوشو ميخوره

Iraj’s goal to Scotland was as significant, if not more.
Except that the memories and significance got buried under the dust of revolutionary days and his departure to OKC Roughnecks did not allow him to capitalize on the fame and نون و كباب گل رو بخوره

I recall the most significant news about him during his stay at Oklahoma was during hostage crisis when a redneck rushed to the field trying to beat him up for being Iranian.
I was in England at the time and worried for weeks about Iran facing Scotland and their star studded team with the likes of Kenny Dalglish, Jordan, gemmile but I also believed in our players technical ability, Danayeefar made me so proud, it was such a joy ride to brag about our team outplaying the stars of top English teams like Liverpool, Manchester United and European champions Nottingham forest.

Danayeefar not only scored our first ever world Cup goal and the equaliser but he outplayed Scotland and Nottingham forest captain and play maker and kept him out of the game.

In Scotland next game against Holland Gemmile went past 3 or 4 Dutch players and scored one of the best goals of the world cups. That's how good and how big he was as a player.