Iran election thread 2/26/16

Jan 2, 2015
Milanello
Absolutely. It is much better to bitch, moan, and insult everyone using various usernames. That will sure have a positive effect!!!
Dont spam, quit shadowboxing, add value. If you are not able to add any value to any kind of discussion, then just keep out or log out and let those who really want to have a healthy discussion do their thing. What you do is called abusing other peoples bandwidth with all your spam :)

Dec 30, 2014
Screw all of them. Those who run and those who vote. Fuck them. They fully deserve each other. I can only laugh.
Very mature response. Yes, fuck all those people who vote, oh roughly 50-60 million Iranians. Your hate, and your Morshed Chunkski's (aka McCullers, etc, etc) hate for Iran and Iranians knows no bound.

People in Iran vote because they think it makes a difference. Whether they are right or wrong, does not give you the right or insult a whole nation. Grow up and understand that not everybody has to agree with your dim-witted views.

Jan 2, 2015
Milanello
Very mature response. Yes, fuck all those people who vote, oh roughly 50-60 million Iranians. Your hate, and your Morshed Chunkski's (aka McCullers, etc, etc) hate for Iran and Iranians knows no bound.

People in Iran vote because they think it makes a difference. Whether they are right or wrong, does not give you the right or insult a whole nation. Grow up and understand that not everybody has to agree with your dim-witted views.
You of course are showcasing how mature you are pal. It doesnt take much to realize you are not here to discuss things, you are here to fight a ghost and i am not willing to assist so again pal, if you dont have anything to add or if you cant control yourself and want to keep up this shadowboxing and aggressive tone, then just logout, take a deep breath, cool down and come back when everything is ok again :)

Dec 30, 2014
Dont spam, quit shadowboxing, add value. If you are not able to add any value to any kind of discussion, then just keep out or log out and let those who really want to have a healthy discussion do their thing. What you do is called abusing other peoples bandwidth with all your spam :)
Healthy discussion?!!! from you?!!! LOL,..... are you trying to be funny, or you are too much of an imbecile to realize how stupid you look.

The fact is that you hate Iran and Iranians, their football, their culture, their people, their art, their history,.......You keep repeating the same stuff over and over under various usernames.

The people of Iran do what they are going to do. Neither you, nor I, can decide what is good for them. If you really want to make a difference, crawl out of your hideout (I forgot, was it Finland or Swiss) and your various usernames, go over there, and make a difference. Insulting a whole nation just exposes your hate towards a country that most of us call home.

Jan 2, 2015
Milanello
Healthy discussion?!!! from you?!!! LOL,..... are you trying to be funny, or you are too much of an imbecile to realize how stupid you look.

The fact is that you hate Iran and Iranians, their football, their culture, their people, their art, their history,.......You keep repeating the same stuff over and over under various usernames.

The people of Iran do what they are going to do. Neither you, nor I, can decide what is good for them. If you really want to make a difference, crawl out of your hideout (I forgot, was it Finland or Swiss) and your various usernames, go over there, and make a difference. Insulting a whole nation just exposes your hate towards a country that most of us call home.
Start adding value pal, dont be aggressive and dont spam. You seem to login to hate and i am not willing to lower myself to your level. So let me get you back on the right track by reminding about the real subject. The subject of talk is elections or selections in IR Iran. We are just talking about if elections or selection shows of IR are of any use, do people have a chance to change anything by voting or not. Not more and not less. Bro, seriously, this is not a hard task to participate in a thread like this without all that irrelevant nonsense, insults, aggressiveness and shadowboxings. You think those selections are useful? go ahead, state your opinion like everyone else but dont insult and dont hijack the thread. Btw, pal you seem not to understand the true meaning of a discussion forum because i dont have to go to Iran and change something to have the right to state my opinion on a public forum so please quit the nonsense and lets not get carried away. I say according to IR Iran constitution an election is clearly just a selection what do you think? But please try to be civilized :)

Oct 16, 2002
DarvAze DoolAb
www.iransportspress.com

Get the fuck out of my face with that nonsense.

I have the right to insult anyone I desire. Do you have anything to refute the facts in front of you? Or are you here to be a moron like those millions I'm insulting?

Jul 5, 2009
South Dakota
a know wot's best for you all said:
No il est Yazdi...and il est very hip and cool, he has a beard and loves iranian islam, shia, dastmal yazdi, rotab mazafatiye bam, and probably ghormeh sabzi but people of iran couldnt do a jack to this very hip and cool iranian mullah because he is "ayat allah" and one of the straightest and most outspoken shia mullahs in iran with a lot of influence among ahle beyt and in hozeye elmiye. I heard he is 23% irish, can someone confirm that? :)
You of course are showcasing how mature you are pal. It doesnt take much to realize you are not here to discuss things, you are here to fight a ghost and i am not willing to assist so again pal, if you dont have anything to add or if you cant control yourself and want to keep up this shadowboxing and aggressive tone, then just log out, take a deep breath, cool down and come back when everything is ok again

ChaharMahal

Elite Member
Oct 18, 2002
at the risk of diverting this insult-fest.

let's turn our attention of Amoli Larijani.

یام رئیس قوه قضاییه

بخشی از پیام تشکر صادق لاریجانی، رئیس قوه قضاییه ایران که کرسی خود را در مجلس خبرگان حفظ کرده است: "در طول قریب به دو ماه رسانه***های ***متعلق به دولت آمریکا و انگلیس و خصوصا رسانه***های متعلق به سازمان***های جاسوسی آنان و نیز ضد انقلابیون فراری از کشور و اصحاب خارج***نشین فتنه ۸۸ که از کشورهای غربی ارتزاق می***کنند، تلاش بی***وقفه نمودند تا برخی مسئولین عالی***رتبه نظام را از مجلس خبرگان رهبری حذف کنند و بخیال واهی خود به مطامعشان نزدیک شوند و با کمال تأسف، اصلاح***طلبان داخلی و حتی برخی کسانی که علی***القاعده باید در تشخیص مصالح نظام از دیگران پیشی بگیرند، در حرکتی کاملا هماهنگ با رسانه***های آمریکا و انگلیس و اذناب آنان همچون رسانه***های وهابیت تکفیری عربستان و داعشی***ها، سعی کردند در برخی از استان***ها خادمان ملت را از راهیابی به مجلس خبرگان مانع شوند. واقعا اینگونه همنوایی با اجانب برای حذف چهره***های خدوم از حضور در مجلس خبرگان، جزو مصالح نظام است؟!"

It's quite interesting that his public positions are so different than that of His Father in law or his own brother!
maybe he is trying to overcompensate and look favorable toward Khamenie

ChaharMahal

Elite Member
Oct 18, 2002
I want to say thank you and damet garm for bringing this to my attention brother. I got this article about him fromhttp://www.china.org.cn/world/Off_the_Wire/2016-02/24/content_37864194.htm Here is what they had to say about him.

Pezeshkian (born in September 1954) is an Iranian politician and a member of Iraniaian parliament presently. Pezeshkian was Minister of Health between 2001 and 2005 in the cabinet of former president Mohammad Khatami. He was also the chancellor of Tabriz University of Medical Sciences for seven years. He is a heart surgeon and an academic member of Tabriz University of Medical Sciences at the present time. He is elected as one of Iranian parliament members from Tabriz in 2008 election. He had a speech on condemnation of violence against the alleged fraud in Iranian presidential election in June 2009 in Iran parliament. In 2010, he failed in his bid to become deputy speaker of parliament. He is also a member of Iran-Turkey Friendship society. For the upcoming Majlis elections, Pezeshkian's name is also included the Pervasive Coalition of Reformists.

What is not to like about a heart surgeon? At least we know he has brains. I am interested in the Iran elections but I always keep my eye on Tabriz. Also, I would like to say for those of us who are living in the west, it is not fair for us to criticize Iranians voting in the election. They are doing the best with what they got and in many cases it is picking best of the bad. Anyways thank you for bringing that to my attention, my Azeri comrade.
Well I don't agree with many of his views on religion and such. but generally when it comes to economic policy or health policy i think
he is big time improvement.

Dec 30, 2014
Get the fuck out of my face with that nonsense.

I have the right to insult anyone I desire. Do you have anything to refute the facts in front of you? Or are you here to be a moron like those millions I'm insulting?
I see that your idol Teholski has had a major impact on your vocabulary. Congrats!!

As the facts in front of me? What are you talking about? I said that it is idiotic for you and your like to insult 50 million Iranians for voting. I stand by that statement. Whether or not you want to fuck them (your words) is besides the point and only a reflection of where your head is at (hint: Up Teholski's rear-end).

You seem to be one of those kids whose parents heaped praise on when you successfully managed to pick your own nose. Now you have grown up with the delusion that you have something worthwhile to say about everything. Well, you do not. Your opinions on most every matter is juvenile at best, but usually you display a hateful arrogance befitting one of Teholski's disciples.

Now for your request below:

Get the fuck out of my face
I have to say that I did not put the fuck in your face, so I do not feel like I have to get it out of your face. Perhaps, Teholski can help. He seems to be an expert in every fucking matters.

Sly

Elite Member
Oct 18, 2002
Gaines....

Why do you even bother discussing with people who are unable to respect anything but their own opinion? The ironic thing is that the same people who turn into insulting others who don't agree with them and think the rest of the world are headless sheep, are the same people who think a democratic Iran is possible today!

As I've said many many times, as long as our minds are still so backwards that we even lack tolerance towards other opinions, Khameneiis and Ahmadinejads are way above our heads, let alone Rouhanis and Khatamis.

Last edited:
Why are you acting so "kos khol", do you really think people won this fucking election ??? ....You've got to be fucking kidding me !!!! Are you fucking serious ????? Wake the fuck up and see whats going on !!! If you are telling me people are doing this so they can he a bit of a better life, you are FUCKING DEAD WRONG !!!! What the hell is wrong with y'all ?? Obviously, y'all don't know fucking "akhoonds" ...... do you really think they allow people to make a decision for themselves ?????? OMG !!!!!!! No fucking wonder IRAN is in trouble!!!!! Wake the fuck up and smell my ASSSSSSS !!!! This whole FUCKING THING is just a show !!!!! What the FUCK, you people !!!! Y'all deserver this ! Fuck you all if you participate !!!!!

هرگونه مشاركت در اصول جمهورى اسلامى يعنى مشاركت در ويران كردن ايران و ايرانى

Last edited:

oghabealborz

Elite Member
Feb 18, 2005
Strawberry field
Gaines....

Why do you even bother discussing with people who are unable to respect anything but their own opinion? The ironic thing is that the same people who turn into insulting others who don't agree with them and think the rest of the world are headless sheep, are the same people who think a democratic Iran is possible today!

As I've said many many times, as long as our minds are still so backwards that we even lack tolerance towards other opinions, Khameneiis and Ahmadinejads are way above our heads, let alone Rouhanis and Khatamis.
This is exactly what is wrong with us and what is been talked about in the thread about 2500 anniversary celebrations in takhtejamshid .

we can't even hold an online simple discussion without getting into verbal abuse and insults or showing no respect towards other people opinions but preach about why we are not like they are in Sweden !

^^^If you write that a bit larger we might see it even better!
:D
JUST FOR YOU ........ NOW YOU CAN GO AND VOTE FOR A BIT OF A BETTER LIFE !!!!!

Why are you acting so "kos khol", do you really think people won this fucking election ??? ....You've got to be fucking kidding me !!!! Are you fucking serious ????? Wake the fuck up and see whats going on !!! If you are telling me people are doing this so they can he a bit of a better life, you are FUCKING DEAD WRONG !!!! What the hell is wrong with y'all ?? Obviously, y'all don't know fucking "akhoonds" ...... do you really think they allow people to make a decision for themselves ?????? OMG !!!!!!! No fucking wonder IRAN is in trouble!!!!! Wake the fuck up and smell my ASSSSSSS !!!! This whole FUCKING THING is just a show !!!!! What the FUCK, you people !!!! Y'all deserver this ! Fuck you all if you participate !!!!!

هرگونه مشاركت در اصول جمهورى اسلامى يعنى مشاركت در ويران كردن ايران و ايرانى

ChaharMahal

Elite Member
Oct 18, 2002
There are good reasons for not voting even in a "democratic" regime.
but the entire argument against voting in Iran has become don't give legitimacy to the regime.

well you know what within eyes of many iranian the regime is illegitimate.

and don't worry about foreign legitimacy. Mubarak's regime had all the legitimacy it needed in the world.
but in the end it did not stop his "regime" to crumble (kind of ).