Iran election thread 2/26/16

Zob Ahan

Elite Member
Feb 4, 2005
کد خبر: ۲۶۳۶۳۴
۰۴ اسفند ۱۳۹۴ - ۲۲:۲۳

فرارو- همایش بزرگداشت شهادت حضرت زهرا (سلام الله علیها) با عنوان عطر یاس با حضور حداد عادل، نماینده مجلس شورای اسلامی، مهرداد بذر پاش، نماینده مجلس شورای اسلامی و مهدی چمران، رییس شورای شهر تهران، دوشنبه ۳ اسفند ۹۴ در سالن همایش های حسینیه شهدا برگزار شد.

جمعیت آبادگران ایران اسلامی برگزار شد. از نکات جالب توجه ان حضور گسترده کلاه مخملی ها در این همایش بود.

تصاویر خبرگزاری های میزان و فارس را در ادامه می بینید.

Jan 2, 2015
Milanello
I think the participation in this selection show will be fairly high, as always. Iranians are politically and socially not very developed people to realize and the understand the system that is ruling them. They never realized that within the ruling shia system, an election is absolutely senseless and against the rules of the ruling sect. :)

ChaharMahal

Elite Member
Oct 18, 2002
I am not sure why people are so surprised that people turn out to vote.

in Tehran Majles Elections historically has seen low turn-out (aside from 6th majels)

but in small cities (I have seen it first hand) the participation is really high.

people invite the so called MP and he comes to their house. the guy promises to bring new factories and tourism and all sorts of other pork to the city.

If I was jobless or lacked any other kind of hope, I might have very well turned out to vote as well.