Iran February 2014 News... Karroubi Released!!!

Flint

Legionnaire
Jan 28, 2006
United States
According to the Washington Post... Although it's a little weird that he's going home since he was under house arrest (i.e. he was already home?). The article goes on to imply that it's not full release and he's still under guard, so I have no clue what's going on! ;)
You really believed he was under arrest, house or otherwise, all this time? They outed themselves by their tepid reaction when their supporters were being clubbed and knifed. IR doesn't put their real enemies under house arrest. They punish them the old fashioned way. They kill them.

Flint

Legionnaire
Jan 28, 2006
United States
How do you know the world isn't run by Nazi lizard people in Antarctica?
Because if they were there would be a 60 Minutes story about it. Which independent news organ in Iran camped out in front of his house and document what is going on? Does anybody even know where he lives?

May 12, 2007
According to the Washington Post... Although it's a little weird that he's going home since he was under house arrest (i.e. he was already home?). The article goes on to imply that it's not full release and he's still under guard, so I have no clue what's going on! ;)

In Iran, opposition leader goes home
Could it be because of the geneva negociation?
What else? the didn't need to release him.