IRAN in 2014 FIVB Volleyball Men's World Championship

mashdi

Football Legend
Sep 29, 2005
منظور سعدی این بوده که نماز صبح رو باید اول وقت خوند و بجای تماشای جام والیبال به استقبال فصولی چند از نهج البلاغه رفت
خوشحالم که با یک تفسیر ِ به جا و به موقع بسیاری را از انحراف و عذاب ِ آتش ِ جهنّم نجات دادی
امیدوارم که این ثواب ِ عظمی مورد ِ قبول ِ درگاه ِ امام راحل ، آقا امام زمان و نایب ِ بر حقّش رهبر ِ پروستات تراشیده واقع شود
آمین

mashdi

Football Legend
Sep 29, 2005
Iran vs Russia today at 11:40 GMT , 16:10 Iran time.

IRAN AND RUSSIA MEET IN FIFTH PLACE PLAYOFF

Head-to-Head
• This will be the first ever World Championship meeting between Iran and Russia.
• These teams recently met in the final round of the 2014 World League, when Russia beat Iran 3-2.

Iran
• Iran are set to better their best ever World Championship result by at least 13 places. They finished in 19th place in 1998 and 2010 and are sure of at least a sixth place finish this year.
• It will also be the best result by an AVC team since Japan finished in fourth place at the 1982 World Championship.
• Iran will end their 2014 World Championship campaign with at least seven wins. That is already more than the five wins they claimed in all of their four previous participations combined.

Russia
• Russia will finish without a medal for the third time in a row, after finishing fifth in 2010 and seventh in 2006.
• It is the first time in team history that Russia finished three consecutive World Championships empty handed (including their participations as Soviet Union). In 1994 and 1998 they finished seventh and fifth respectively, before taking the silver medal in 2002.
• They can equal a team record of four consecutive losses, set previously in 1970.

IRAN’S COACH PLEASED WITH PROGRESS

Lodz Poland, September 19, 2014 – Iran’s coach Solobodan Kovac of Iran feels confident about his team’s chances when they meet Olympic champions Russia in the match for fifth place at the FIVB Men’s World Championship at Atlas Arena in Lodz on Saturday.

The very close match the two sides played at the FIVB World League Finals when Russia prevailed 3-2, has contributed to enhance the hopes of the members of the Asian team who now want to take the extra step.

“We have a chance to win with them,” Kovac said before arriving in Lodz where they will meet Russia. “In the last two matches we didn’t play well and we can all see the result. Russia are a good name but maybe we can wake up and try to do something more.”

Team Iran more and more often play at the same level with the best teams as it is revealed by their fourth places achieved at the World Grand Champions Cup in 2013 and the World League in 2014. Now, they have secured sixth place at the World Championships.

“We are making big progress,” Kovac continued. “We played in the World League Finals, and now we are among the best six. It wasn’t so obvious before the start of the Championship as we were in group with USA, France, Belgium, Italy and Puerto Rico. Not only we did advance to the second round, but also to the third round and I think it’s fantastic. If we believe more in ourselves we have a chance to be better in the future.”

Iran played very good volleyball since the very beginning of the tournament reaching the third round where they were not as efficient as in the previous two phases.

“It is not a catastrophe as last time we finished in 19th place and now are among the best six teams in the world which is fantastic. Only in last two matches we didn’t play well.

“European volleyball is very strong and we knew only something about Russia, Italy and teams like that, but not about France and Germany who are playing very good volleyball,” Kovac concluded.

Nov 24, 2002

‎مصاحبه کواچ پیش از بازی با فرانسه (بهتره بخونید)
ــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــ
«تا چند ماه قبل ما فقط یک سورپرایز بودیم، اما اکنون ایران یک تیم قدرتمند است که باید آن را جزو بهترین***های جهان در نظر گرفت...می***خواهم اینجا بمانم و آینده بزرگی بسازم»
پس از این مدت کوتاه شرایط در ایران چگونه است؟
آنها بسیار بسیار غرور دارند. به عنوان یک تیم والیبال، یک ملت، غرور، کیفیت اصلی آنهاست... من مشکل بزرگی در تنظیم تعادل ذهنی بازیکنانم پیش از مسابقه دارم. کابوس من وقتی است که به این نتیجه می***رسند که تیم مقابل ضعیفتر است چون دیگر با تمام توان بازی نخواهند کرد و حریف را دست***کم می***گیرند و به مشکل می***خوریم. از سوی دیگر وقتی با نامهای بزرگی مثل روسیه و برزیل و ایتالیا بازی داریم، همه چیز آسانتر است.
مشکل زبان دارید؟
البته. من نمی***تونم اونجور که می***خوام باهاشون ارتباط برقرار کنم. و همیشه وقتی می***خواهم انگیزه آنها را قبل از بازیهایی که از قبل فکر می***کنند برنده***اند، تقویت کنند به مشکل می***خورم. اما با این وجود از تصمیم پشیمان نیستم و اگر توانایی این کار را نداشتم آن را نمی***پذیرفتم.
به نظر میاد در مسیر درستی حرکت می***کنید؟
نتایج گویای همه***چیز است. تا چند ماه قبل ما فقط یک سورپرایز بودیم، اما اکنون ایران یک تیم قدرتمند است که باید آن را جزو بهترین***های جهان در نظر گرفت.
آیا والیبال در ایران پرطرفدار است؟
به نظر من مطمئنا ورزش اول ایران است. ایران کشور بسیار بزرگ و ثروتمندی است و به تیم ملی به چشم قهرمانانشان می***نگرند. صفحاتی در فیسبوک و اینستاگرام به نام من ایجاد شده که هیچ ارتباطی به من ندارند و ۷۰۰۰۰ عضو دارند. واقعا دیوانه کننده است که مردم اینجا چقدر والیبال را دوست دارند.
آیا سیستم تیم***های پایه ایران می***تواند این نوع فرایند تولید استعداد را نگاه دارد؟
به نظر من مطمئنا بله. فکر می***کنم در یکی از مسابقات اخیر تیم نوجوانان حتی یک ست هم نباختند. حتی یک ست. سرمایه***گذاری زیادی در امکانات و زیرساختها می***کنند که دارد جواب پس می***دهد. هیچ نگرانی برای والیبال ایران وجود ندارد، احتمالا فقط بهتر می***شود.
فرایند مذاکره با ایران چطور پیش***رفت؟
چیز جالبی که اتفاق افتاد این بود که سه روز پس از امضای قرارداد با ایران، باشگاه لوبه بانکا ماچراتا (از بهترین باشگاههای جهان) به من پیشنهادی داد و کی می***دونه اگر اونا سریعتر پیشنهاد داده بودند چه اتفاقی می***افتاد. البته من در ایران بسیار خوشحالم و تصمیم آمدن به ایران تصمیم درستی بود و می***خواهم اینجا بمانم و آینده بزرگی بسازم
ترجمه و خلاصه : صفحه تیم ملی والیبال ایران
منبع : worldofvolley‎

Attachments

Nov 24, 2002
Iran lost first two sets to Russia , 19-25 and 21-25 .

In second set we were leading by 2-3 points in some point but as usual we couldn't keep the pace ..

Hooshmand

Elite Member
Oct 12, 2011
UK
Russia 3 Iran 0

Iran finished 6th

Overall good tournament , but the two performances against Germany and today against Russia were pretty poor !

TeamMeli

Elite Member
Feb 5, 2014
Las Vegas, NV
Russia 3 Iran 0

Iran finished 6th

Overall good tournament , but the two performances against Germany and today against Russia were pretty poor !
Well that may be true but I think in order to get to the next level our guys just need to get bigger. Someone else mentioned that and I agreed with him we need an excellent world class strength and conditioning coach. I suggested we need to do things like running, swimming for cardio, and weightlifting programs that add overall strength ie dead lifts pull ups and push ups.

Hooshmand

Elite Member
Oct 12, 2011
UK
Well that may be true but I think in order to get to the next level our guys just need to get bigger. Someone else mentioned that and I agreed with him we need an excellent world class strength and conditioning coach. I suggested we need to do things like running, swimming for cardio, and weightlifting programs that add overall strength ie dead lifts pull ups and push ups.
i agree bro .. but remember filthy I.R.I thieves wouldnt spend enough on sport since Palestinaians Hamas and converted shia muslims in Nigeria are more important

mashdi

Football Legend
Sep 29, 2005
Real good semi-final between Germany & Poland right now.

Poland won a close first set by 26-24. it's 12-9 for Poland in the 2nd set.

TeamMeli

Elite Member
Feb 5, 2014
Las Vegas, NV
i agree bro .. but remember filthy I.R.I thieves wouldnt spend enough on sport since Palestinaians Hamas and converted shia muslims in Nigeria are more important
Usually this is the case but they can use volleyball as a distraction and a back up plan to foootball. They might very well invest for their own gains if it comes to money they will pick money and distraction is a nice bonus.

mashdi

Football Legend
Sep 29, 2005
Poland defeated Germany by 3-1 and will meet Brazil in the Final match of this World Championship.

France vs Germany for 3rd place.