Iran in a wrestling tournament IN LOS ANGELES Great Western Forum

TeamMeli

Elite Member
Feb 5, 2014
Las Vegas, NV
I don't know all of the teams but I am going on Sunday. Iran on Saturday handled Bulgaria while USA dispatched Azerbaijan. I don't know the other teams invited in this tournament but it seems like only the good teams are invited. Go Iran, I will go to the game and report back the atmosphere and ambiance of the pro Iran LA crowd.

siavash_8

Elite Member
Mar 26, 2006
iran has won against belarus and turkey ,,, their up against azerbaijan next and who ever wins will play the final against usa tomorrow

R.BAGGIO

National Team Player
Oct 19, 2002
Toronto
I don't know all of the teams but I am going on Sunday. Iran on Saturday handled Bulgaria while USA dispatched Azerbaijan. I don't know the other teams invited in this tournament but it seems like only the good teams are invited. Go Iran, I will go to the game and report back the atmosphere and ambiance of the pro Iran LA crowd.
take some pictures man

siavash_8

Elite Member
Mar 26, 2006
iran won 7-1 and they will play usa tomorrow ,,,
ایران با غلبه بر آذربایجان فینالیست شد

تیم ملی کشتی آزاد کشورمان با پیروزی در سومین دیدارش در جام جهانی آمریکا مقابل آذربایجان جواز حضور در دیدار نهایی را کسب کرد.

siavash_8

Elite Member
Mar 26, 2006
تیم ملی کشورمان برای کسب عنوان قهرمانی از ساعت 5:15 بامداد امروز در دیدار فینال به مصاف آمریکا خواهد رفت.

تیم های روسیه و آذربایجان هم که به عنوان دوم گروه دست یافتند از ساعت 3:45 بامداد در دیدار رده بندی برای کسب عنوان سوم مسابقه خواهند داد.

ایران 7- آذربایجان 1
* نتایج دیدارهای انفرادی این مسابقه به شرح زیر است:

57 کیلوگرم: حسن رحیمی، برنده - جلال سلیمان اف (8 بر 2)
61 کیلوگرم: بهنام احسان***پور، برنده - حاجی علی***یف (5 بر 5)
65 کیلوگرم: سیداحمد محمدی، برنده - طغرل عسگراف (14 بر 10)
70 کیلوگرم: حسن یزدانی، برنده - روسلان دبیرگادجیف (10 بر 8)
74 کیلوگرم: مرتضی رضایی قلعه، برنده - جبرئیل حسن اف (10 بر صفر)
86 کیلوگرم: میثم مصطفی جوکار، برنده - الکساندر گوستیف (12 بریک)
97 کیلوگرم: رضا یزدانی، - شریف شریف***اف برنده ( 1-8)
125 کیلوگرم: پرویز هادی ، برنده - جمال الدین ماگومدوف ( 11- 2)

TeamMeli

Elite Member
Feb 5, 2014
Las Vegas, NV
ESPN sucks, espn3 does not even list wrestling as one of the options anymore.... ? Back to crapy IRIB ?
Fat Ali jan try footballitarin, last night I was able to watch Iran dispatch Bulgaria and it was pretty good. I will post updates as much as I can games are about to sart in less than 30 min. GO IRAN GO. I wish I could have gone to the game but unfortunately I have an evening party I must attend. I hope my dad takes some pics on his phone, if he does I can post them here, if he doesn't I'm screwed. DAM the forum is only like 30 min away from my house I'm in Arcadia.

TeamMeli

Elite Member
Feb 5, 2014
Las Vegas, NV
LOL....Hombre, are you sure you are at the proper wrestling arena? :)
Um it said LA on the tournament maybe i botched up the teams but I thought I swore I heard the Iranian commentator say USA beat Azerbaijan and this is in the Great Western Forum, the match is about to start in less than 4 min. Fat Ali thanks for helping me with the updates the best I can do is update you guys through Footballitarin and give you at least the main highlights go Iran continue your dominance against USA.

TeamMeli

Elite Member
Feb 5, 2014
Las Vegas, NV
One link. [video]http://iran-livetv.com/tv/irib3/[/video] someone asked for a link IRIB 3 is right there right now footballitarin is having problems, at least I am having problems.