Iran in a wrestling tournament IN LOS ANGELES Great Western Forum

OSTAD POOYA

National Team Player
Jan 26, 2004
I was there last night with a few friends for the final match against the USA... I have to say the TV monitors sucked and the scoreboard can only be seen from one angle... There were a lot of Iranians that I normally never come across or for not being at Iranian events over the last few years have not really seen. But have to say a bunch of them did smell and were carrying so many Islamic of Iran flags without any Shir O khorshid... I did see some familiar faces of friends which was good and supporting Iran also felt good. But for the price and the organization I have to say it was not all that. There were very few to little Americans there even though we did chant USA USA when the American fighters won out of respect. The beer was also cold and chilled I have to say. For the most part I have to say it was Iranians that have lived in the states shorter and not the old school ones. The majority of the fans that is...

Feb 22, 2005
Congratulations to them but why is it Iran does not do as well in the Olympics where everyone more get to watch and know about it?

RaminS

Feb 19, 2009
واقعا دمشون گرم
اگر فوتبالیست ها و فداراسیون فوتبال ما یک ذره از غیرت و لیاقت این ها را داشت الان حداقل اسیا برامون مسئله ای نبود
این کشتی گیران را باید طلا گرفت
الان هرجا بگی ایرانی هستم حتی جثه ات هم ریزه پیزه باشه کسی جرات نمیکنه دست روت بلند کنه
:4::4:
ولی گذشته از شوخی واقعا دمشون گرم
ژنرال رشتی لطفا ادامه خاطره ریدن پیرمرد روی شامبولتون را بنویسید.