Iran Kicks is back

TeamMeli

Elite Member
Feb 5, 2014
Las Vegas, NV
Hello everyone.

I just discovered a few days ago that irankicks.com is back up. For those of you old timers, we are trying to reconnect with you. A few of you have PMed me before asking what happened to IK and when is it coming back. I am not trying to be disrespectful to ISP or anything like that but I had to post this to inform people. Your old accounts are still active.

TeamMeli

Elite Member
Feb 5, 2014
Las Vegas, NV
Dr. S Whose account is that? As for me, I always only had one account on IK. Finally jan I am excited and happy about it, I am happy I remembered my old password. I can relate because that once happened to me for an American football forum. I forgot my password and I had to create a second account but then I got banned. Same message as well. I do not know what I can do about that, and keep in mind IK is very old school, you can't even post vids there, you can post links. However for me, it was a special place and I was sad to see it go. There was not a high volume of quantity but we had quality members. I was sad to see it get shut down in 09, that was the year I went in the Navy as well.

Last edited:

Sly

Elite Member
Oct 18, 2002
My account is indeed active! I could log in!!! :D

Good old days are back! :D

Thanks for the info. Team Meli jan! :)

TeamMeli

Elite Member
Feb 5, 2014
Las Vegas, NV
My account is indeed active! I could log in!!! :D

Good old days are back! :D

Thanks for the info. Team Meli jan! :)
That is AWESOME, we are trying to get all of our old timers back, good days are back again. Apparently, Jashar jan asked Perjad to bring IK back. I was really upset in 2009 when IK went down, on top of that it was a rough year because I was transitioning from civilian to military. Happy days are back indeed, I am feeling very nostalgic. IK is a special place for me I cannot emphasize that enough. No disrespect intended to ISP but it's just a different atmosphere. We might not have a high volume of members right now but we have quality and that is what matters. I am glad you remembered your password I will see you there my friend, PROST!

Pooya

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 23, 2004
Vancouver, Canada
www.IranSportsPress.com
Hi Guys,
I got a few PMs asking me to remove/delete this post. I just wanted to make something very clear to everyone, ISP is an Iranian site for Iranian community, while excessive advertising is not appreciated, posts like these, informing our members about other Iranian sites and helping them grow, is NOT an issue at all. Yes, we are fully aware similar posts in other sites are not tolerated, and we are ok with that. ISP has its own policies and we stick to them. If we can help other Iranian business/communities grow, WHY NOT?

anyway, I personally wish all Iranian sites out there success, including IranKicks, PersianFootball (PFDC), Footbalitarin. In-fact, if you know of any good community that you think would benefit our members, please share them under this thread. Let us help each-other build a better online community.

Cheers!

Jul 5, 2009
South Dakota
Hi Guys,
I got a few PMs asking me to remove/delete this post. I just wanted to make something very clear to everyone, ISP is an Iranian site for Iranian community, while excessive advertising is not appreciated, posts like these, informing our members about other Iranian sites and helping them grow, is NOT an issue at all. Yes, we are fully aware similar posts in other sites are not tolerated, and we are ok with that. ISP has its own policies and we stick to them. If we can help other Iranian business/communities grow, WHY NOT?
anyway, I personally wish all Iranian sites out there success, including IranKicks, PersianFootball (PFDC), Footbalitarin. In-fact, if you know of any good community that you think would benefit our members, please share them under this thread. Let us help each-other build a better online community.
Cheers!
Thank You admin, some real wise words here!

TeamMeli

Elite Member
Feb 5, 2014
Las Vegas, NV

Pooya 82 jan damet garm thank you
I was not trying to be disrespectful to ISP and I will personally talk to some of the good IK members whom I think would make a nice edition to our family. really appreciate this Pooya jan I really appreciate your support and I shall do the same for ISP. I am speaking from the heart, this choked me up and moved me so I informed people on IK about ISP. I want all Iranian communities to be successful, just like you my friend.
Real Madrid -To answer your question YES but my intentions are pure and good, to spread our beautiful culture. If you or other members have an issue with that, you guys know where to contact me, I regularly check my PM.

I am a man of my word and I posted on IK that we have some great members on ISP here is the direct link for proof.
Cheers, salamt I hope this clears up some misunderstandings.
http://www.irankicks.com/ikboard/showthread.php?p=481228#post481228

Last edited:
Nov 29, 2002
Arash T recently I do not know what is going on with you but you have publicly called me out a few times and I do not appreciate that. I have tried PMing you about this privately but I did not receive a reply. We usually get along but I will publicly make a request, please stop this behavior. I also do not advertise about Christianity, only answer questions. I understand your sense of humor and that you are joking but it is still hurtful. Don Quixote once said, "A jest which causes someone pain, is not a jest." Please do not joke about those things or call me out so I look bad. I like you so I do not want to block you so that is why I am reaching out.
Dude I have a feeling his message in this thread was in support of you/irankicks...

Last edited:

TeamMeli

Elite Member
Feb 5, 2014
Las Vegas, NV
Dude I have a feeling his message in this thread was in support of you/irankicks...
Arash T jan I want to apologize to you, I did not see Real Madrid's comments above, you are a good guy and I appreciate you 100%.

Real Madrid to answer your question-YES I am and is there anything really wrong about that? I do not understand why some members are getting offended by this? What is so bad about spreading our culture to as many people and Arash T jan is correct. You sound like one of those IRI guys right now, "How dare you mention Christianity in our holy land, we will hang you." Let's get rid of this bad mentality that some Irooni's have.

Pooya jan I posted on IK Coaches Corner about ISP on your behalf aziz, Arash T jan my apologies for jumping to conclusions you are a good dude. Real Madrid jan I like you we have had many conversations you i know me I LOVE Iran and want to spread our culture on as many platforms as I can. I do not think it would cause any harrm. When I read Arash T's wise words response to Pooya jan I realized he was in support. To those of you who emailed Pooya jan complaining quietly, get some testicular fortitude. How about if you have something to say about me, rather than hiding behind admin, you say it to me privately so we can resolve our issue. Nothing pisses me off more than Khaleh Zanak bazi. These are probably the same people who no here would act nice to me, how brave of you guys. Next time perhaps you can try acting like a man, you might not like me but at least I am am man enough to say what is on my mind.

Dr S jan, I need to speak to one of the admins, later on you can pm me your old act info so I know who you are, unless it was the same one.

Pooya Admin jan, Here is the thread I opened for us on IK, as promised because I am a man of my word!
http://www.irankicks.com/ikboard/showthread.php?t=50486

Last edited:

Niloufar

Football Legend
Oct 19, 2002
Lol

You have been banned for the following reason:
No reason was specified.

Date the ban will be lifted: Never

haha :D what did u say/write there last time u were there?! :))) Rastesho begu!

Hi Guys,

Cheers!
So classy. Big thumps up. :)

TeamMeli

Elite Member
Feb 5, 2014
Las Vegas, NV
haha :D what did u say/write there last time u were there?! :))) Rastesho begu!

So classy. Big thumps up. :)
I have so much respect for Agah Pooya jan I had to mention ISP to people at IK. I want all the communities to be successful so we can exchange ideas, grow and learn from one another. After all, isn't spreading our culture, not just to ourselves but others what it is all about? I have all the respect in the world for you Agah Pooya jan. If there is ANYTHING I can do for you, I am at your humble service. I am going to talk to some people whom I think are good members and bring them here. It is going to take some time though after all, Rome was not built in a day.Think about it this way I like real estate and I have two homes, ISP and IK. I am trying to expand both homes and build a road that connects them. That is why I posted about us on IK, the best part is I'm a mod so nobody can say anything.:) I shall speak from the heart, it is in my culture to be stoic and not reveal my emotions but I am a human being, I was really touched and got choked up a bit by this. Nilou jan, Arash T, Bache Tehroon, KP jan, Dr. S and many others, thank you for your support and class. prost!

Last edited:
He is and this is directly affecting the millions of dollars we shareholders are due monthly in dividends. I elect to propose a hostile takeover as this site is clearly going to cost us in the long run. See you at the next board meeting.
You should be smarter than this . the Era of forums are long over and the competition was the thing in the past. this is the policy of the forum . BijanS was a subject of criticism because he used the forum to promote his Business , remember ? Now if things are changed then you know better

Bache Tehroon

Elite Member
Oct 16, 2002
DarvAze DoolAb
www.iransportspress.com
You should be smarter than this . the Era of forums are long over and the competition was the thing in the past. this is the policy of the forum . BijanS was a subject of criticism because he used the forum to promote his Business , remember ? Now if things are changed then you know better
Who criticized Bijan? Weren't we all happy for him and some members here even visited his franchise? Bijan is one of the nicest people I know. I'd be surprised if people on this site criticized him. I personally love Bijan's story.

The era of forums is not over. In fact, completely the opposite has happened. The era of "text-based" topics is over. Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and every other social media site are nothing but forums. The only difference is, their "threads" and topics don't start with a "subject" line. It's often a picture or a video that people reply or react to.

At this moment, there's no reason for ISP to compete with IranKicks or vise versa. And it's not like people who run IranKicks are cunts anyway. Their site was closed for 8 years. Now they're just trying to find their old online friends back. ISP is a good place to find some of them.

Who criticized Bijan? Weren't we all happy for him and some members here even visited his franchise? Bijan is one of the nicest people I know. I'd be surprised if people on this site criticized him. I personally love Bijan's story.

Yes he is indeed a nice and successful person, I liked his story and how he evolved over a short period of time but anyways there are a thing or two you are not aware of ,

The era of forums is not over.
yes it is and no one can deny it . Maybe for older generation still a place to hang out but it's not a serious place for younger ages

At this moment, there's no reason for ISP to compete with IranKicks or vise versa.
I already said the Competition is now far behind

Anyways, I have nothing against IranKicks and wish them luck