Iran Kicks is back

TeamMeli

Elite Member
Feb 5, 2014
Las Vegas, NV
Real Madrid jan I did not post this to offend you I hope you understand that my friend. I like you and have nothing against you. Pooya admin jan is fine with it so I do not see the issue. I mean don't we want all communities to be successful? To put your mind at ease I did the same thing on IK here is the direct link, I am a man of my word. I even said how we have good members here on ISP. The way I see it is I have two homes and I am just trying to build a road to connect the two. If I think there are some good additions from IK, I will bring them here. I hope we are cool my friend. Bache Tehroon jan damet garm I really appreciate your support and kind words.
Here is the link, I am a man of my word. I think this is different than promoting a business because I am not getting any monetary value for it. I am just promoting our beautiful culture.
http://www.irankicks.com/ikboard/showthread.php?t=50486

TeamMeli

Elite Member
Feb 5, 2014
Las Vegas, NV
I hope this clears any misunderstandings Real Madrid jan. My intent was to inform some of our old timers here because a few of them reached out to me asking what happened to IK. Once again I am not trying to be disrespectful or gain money out of this. I love Iran, Team E Melli and if more people can join both sites, that would make me happy. If Pooya jan is ok with it I do not see the issue. Pooya jan once again I am really touched and got a bit choked up by your support, you are a classy and good person, BT jan damet garm dadash. WE have some wonderful members here and we have some wonderful members THERE. Why not have the two klans meet? To give a quotation from Sir William Wallace when he talked to Robert the Bruce, 'Unite us, unite the klans, unite us!"

Bache Tehroon

Elite Member
Oct 16, 2002
DarvAze DoolAb
www.iransportspress.com
Sherwin,

You really need to stop repeating yourself over and over again. There's no reason to say the same thing 15 times under each thread. There's no reason to talk about your personal feelings, life, events or anything really! There's no reason to thank people 10 times or explain something to them over and over again. MY GOD!

There's no reason to keep calling "Pooya" either "Pouya 82" or "Pooyajan"! Just call him Pooya for fuck's sake!

sherwin,

you really need to stop repeating yourself over and over again. There's no reason to say the same thing 15 times under each thread. There's no reason to talk about your personal feelings, life, events or anything really! There's no reason to thank people 10 times or explain something to them over and over again. My god!

There's no reason to keep calling "pooya" either "pouya 82" or "pooyajan"! Just call him pooya for fuck's sake!

Looooooool

I hope this clears any misunderstandings Real Madrid jan. My intent was to inform some of our old timers here because a few of them reached out to me asking what happened to IK. Once again I am not trying to be disrespectful or gain money out of this. I love Iran, Team E Melli and if more people can join both sites, that would make me happy. If Pooya jan is ok with it I do not see the issue. Pooya jan once again I am really touched and got a bit choked up by your support, you are a classy and good person, BT jan damet garm dadash. WE have some wonderful members here and we have some wonderful members THERE. Why not have the two klans meet? To give a quotation from Sir William Wallace when he talked to Robert the Bruce, 'Unite us, unite the klans, unite us!"

Baba it's ok no need to apologize or anything, you spend so much time on this , I just said something and it's all good., go out and score dude

TeamMeli

Elite Member
Feb 5, 2014
Las Vegas, NV
Sherwin,

You really need to stop repeating yourself over and over again. There's no reason to say the same thing 15 times under each thread. There's no reason to talk about your personal feelings, life, events or anything really! There's no reason to thank people 10 times or explain something to them over and over again. MY GOD!

There's no reason to keep calling "Pooya" either "Pouya 82" or "Pooyajan"! Just call him Pooya for fuck's sake!
I hear you loud and clear Bache Tehroon jan, I will be the first to admit I am not perfect but I am working on it. Real Madrid jan I do not have an issue in the scoring dept, lots of Russian girls where I am and at my place that I go to no Sundays. Na zdrovie Slava, ya lyublyu tebya. : I am glad everything is cool. Ok from now on I will say Pooya and I will stop repeating myself, forgive me I am just very excited and feeling a bit nostalgic. I was saying Pooya jan out of respect.

Last edited:
I hear you loud and clear Bache Tehroon jan, I will be the first to admit I am not perfect but I am working on it. Real Madrid jan I do not have an issue in the scoring dept, lots of Russian girls where I am and at my place that I go to no Sundays. Na zdrovie Slava, ya lyublyu tebya. : I am glad everything is cool. Ok from now on I will say Pooya and I will stop repeating myself, forgive me I am just very excited and feeling a bit nostalgic. I was saying Pooya jan out of respect.

:8::8::8::8:

Nov 29, 2002
Sherwin,

You really need to stop repeating yourself over and over again. There's no reason to say the same thing 15 times under each thread. There's no reason to talk about your personal feelings, life, events or anything really!
Agha, if Sherwin self-censors then we will all miss out on gems like this:

To give a quotation from Sir William Wallace when he talked to Robert the Bruce, 'Unite us, unite the klans, unite us!"
This made me lol... I say live and let live

TeamMeli

Elite Member
Feb 5, 2014
Las Vegas, NV

I do not have any issues with BT and I consider him a good friend, he is even on my facebook page and always loves my Russian songs I play on the piano. He supported me here as well. I will make a compromise I will still post funny jokes, glad you liked the Sir William Wallace, Robert the Bruce Braveheart joke. However, I will work on not repeating myself, I am all for self improvement.

Bache Tehroon

Elite Member
Oct 16, 2002
DarvAze DoolAb
www.iransportspress.com

He's one of the smartest people I have ever known. Very kind and humble guy. Love the dude. He just can't fucking stop typing. I wish there was a pill for it. Someone needs to shoot him with a paintball gun every time his posts exceed 10 words.

TeamMeli

Elite Member
Feb 5, 2014
Las Vegas, NV
He's one of the smartest people I have ever known. Very kind and humble guy. Love the dude. He just can't fucking stop typing. I wish there was a pill for it. Someone needs to shoot him with a paintball gun every time his posts exceed 10 words.
OMG That put a smile on my face, I am on the floor laughing 10 words, I think you are being a bit too restrictive, can we at least make it one paragraph? I promise my New Years Resolution is to keep it short. Love you too my friend. I am just responding to be funny I promise I will work on stop typing. I think I need to find some full time work because I have too much time on my hands by just teaching piano. Seriously though I am also kind of lonely because all of my friends and family are either in Cali, Europe or Iran. At least I have my friends I can watch the Bayern games so I can socialize. I think I need a combination of a full time work and a girlfriend. Oh and I am getting back into martial arts to keep me busy, I promise I will post less and really work on that and not let my ADD take over.I don't believe in pills. Some things are out of my control but I will work on controlling myself. You guys really helped me through some tough times these last few years, thank you for your kindness.

Last edited:
Jul 5, 2009
South Dakota
TeamMeli said:
Arash T recently I do not know what is going on with you but you have publicly called me out a few times and I do not appreciate that. I have tried PMing you about this privately but I did not receive a reply. We usually get along but I will publicly make a request, please stop this behavior. I also do not advertise about Christianity, only answer questions. I understand your sense of humor and that you are joking but it is still hurtful. Don Quixote once said, "A jest which causes someone pain, is not a jest." Please do not joke about those things or call me out so I look bad. I like you so I do not want to block you so that is why I am reaching out.
What the heck hAji, bad weed or dry weed?
Fella homie, what you on about? :):)

TeamMeli

Elite Member
Feb 5, 2014
Las Vegas, NV
Real Madrid ok Nouruz resolution. Arash T, it was a misunderstanding on my end, no weed these days going back to martial arts so I need to keep my body pure, check your PM, it was a mistake on my end. Weed and pills are about the worst thing a guy like me can take. Music and martial arts is my therapy.
Without music, life would be a mistake-Nietzsche

Last edited:
Jul 5, 2009
South Dakota
I think you're brave hombre, avoiding weed and stuff, no more living on the grass for you. That requires discipline, man that's great going martial arts, defending yourself.
See the fella Chuck "Iranian/Slava" Norris here chasing the robber out of his store. What a hero, aint that amazing?

[video=youtube;Kna1NqrPPJ0]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kna1NqrPPJ0[/video]

Nov 29, 2002
Sherwin,

Pouya 82 is another Pooya who is a moderator at irankicks. They are different people, I think Sherwin may be mixing them up.

TeamMeli

Elite Member
Feb 5, 2014
Las Vegas, NV
Pouya 82 is another Pooya who is a moderator at irankicks. They are different people, I think Sherwin may be mixing them up.
No I understand that IK's pooya82 and ISP's Pooya are two different people. One slight problem and update we can't get new accounts right now because our admin there is not here and the owner of the site just opened it. If you have an old account you can activate it but no new accounts, until further notice, I'm powerless. I informed IK people about ISP though and started a thread in coaches coroner.

Arash T jan that is awesome first of all Iranian/Slava fella who knows martial arts, does that remind you of someone? Yep no more weed and new martial art in a few months, krav maga, mix that with mauy thai and boxing to get my striking as good as grappling. Oh and FYI he is Slava Polska and it's not that Iranians can't strike, they don't put the same effort as they do into grappling.

@Nilou jan I think I know the situation, Dr had two accounts and I think he didn't say anything one IK rule is you can't have more than one account. I can't do anything about it right now because our admin is AWOL.

Last edited:
Nov 29, 2002
I could never have predicted Irankicks dying so many years ago, whereas IFP (iranian football page) which preceded IK being so popular that it has split into three, and has accounts impersonating ISP members.

irankicks.com domain is available, lol