Iran may snatch Pim Veerbick as coach

Jun 18, 2005
Nobody wants him. Because he has absolutely nothing to show for what he has accomplished.

He is out of his mind if he thinks Socceroos are ever going to give him a call. Or us for that matter.

Afghanistan is looking for a soccer coach? :caveman:

alila

National Team Player
Jun 9, 2006
a galaxy far far away
felan ke harki passport hollandi dare noonesh to roghane.az barcelona ta Seoul vasat kar hast.

in dalghak 2 sal to korea hich ghalati nakard hala ham bayad bere amsterdam khiaboono gaz kone ta bebine kodoom keshvari khar mishe behesh kar mide.

most of western european coaches are jokes be khoda. be khosoos morabi haye english ke hichi az football nemifahman va gand zadan to EPL. age in 4 ta morabi khareji nabood ke dige football england morde bood. jigaram hal omad hazf shodan be khoda. yek dalghaki mesle McLaren RO £2.5M dar sal behesh pool midan akhe???

byebyenow

Elite Member
Jun 3, 2006
Please check ISP main page :
Iran Search for New Coach: Mission Impossible
off the topic, but are you in Oracle Arena in your Avatar?
Just because of your support for Warriors you are my current favorite member now:cheers:

bardia

Bench Warmer
Oct 18, 2002
off the topic, but are you in Oracle Arena in your Avatar?
Just because of your support for Warriors you are my current favorite member now:cheers:

Awesome ,I love Warriors and I try to see at many games that I can in Oracle Arena.Do you live in Northen cali too?I am looking forward to see WARRIRORS to stop Haward and Orlando tonight .I wil be in Oracel Arena this friday when we face Miami.

This is last year before DALLAS game when we finished them for the season.

Attachments

Jun 18, 2005
Ok I read the article but it is worthless unless you mention names. Like I knew that already.

Mention names please. So that I can curse them as much as I want.

Kaesra

Bench Warmer
May 29, 2006
Holland
The dutch sites and the newspaper 'de telegraaf' are also mentioning the contacts between Iran and pim and they added that A. Ghotbi layed the contacts between pim and iran . If we can't get anyone else than Pim is a good choice but he shouldn't be their first Choice.

byebyenow

Elite Member
Jun 3, 2006
Awesome ,I love Warriors and I try to see at many games that I can in Oracle Arena.Do you live in Northen cali too?I am looking forward to see WARRIRORS to stop Haward and Orlando tonight .I wil be in Oracel Arena this friday when we face Miami.

This is last year before DALLAS game when we finished them for the season.
I used to live it the bay, from Oakland to Hayward and then San Jose, I moved to San Diego last year for my school. I used to go to their game once in a while when I used to live in Oakland. Anyway lucky you have been there during Dallas-Oakland series. That was awesome as we beat the best team in the league and what a performance by Baron Davis. I just don't understand why they let Richardson go? He had so much passion about Warriors and the bay in general. Anyway enjoy your game!