Iran Persian Gulf Pro League 2017-2018 Fixtures , News, Transfers, Match Updates [R]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 24, 2002
Now Branko benching kambyabina, lol, Ramin Rezaeian of last season situation all over again, he is benching him for Rabihkhah, i don't get Branko sometime. We have seen this in TM also(Badavi, Sattar Zareh, Alavi, Kameli, etc).

Oct 1, 2004
Now Branko benching kambyabina, lol, Ramin Rezaeian of last season situation all over again, he is benching him for Rabihkhah, i don't get Branko sometime. We have seen this in TM also(Badavi, Sattar Zareh, Alavi, Kameli, etc).
I don't know why his favorites are always the guys who are most critical.
He did this in TM. His first season in Persepolis he refused to sign Jalal Hosseini. Last season with Rezaeian as you said. And now Kamyabinia. Hopefully this doesn't turn into a big deal.

Kamyabinia, understandably wants a starting position as he may have a chance at least as a sub on TM.

Nov 24, 2002
Esteghlal losing 1-0 to Saipa. 3 min to play. Ali Mansour ride ba in hame Bazikon! As i said at the beginning of the season Saipa has the best core of young players in the league, many U 18, 20 and 23 TM players play for Saipa.

Nov 24, 2002
Ali Mansour Shahkar kard, 4 weeks i goal scored lol. Jabbari is done, i don't know why he went after this guy specially when you get Djeparov and Shojaeian, now they are benching the young promising Nourafkan for bunch of old midfielders such as Djeparov and Jabbari.

Oct 1, 2004
Ali Mansour Shahkar kard, 4 weeks i goal scored lol. Jabbari is done, i don't know why he went after this guy specially when you get Djeparov and Shojaeian, now they are benching the young promising Nourafkan for bunch of old midfielders such as Djeparov and Jabbari.

He used young players the 2nd half of last season and did great. Now he's repeating the same mistakes.
And again today he benched Noorafkan, even though he wouldn't let him play for TM Omid.

Oct 1, 2004
Esteghlal losing 1-0 to Saipa. 3 min to play. Ali Mansour ride ba in hame Bazikon! As i said at the beginning of the season Saipa has the best core of young players in the league, many U 18, 20 and 23 TM players play for Saipa.
As much as we all criticize Daei - he is the coach most open to fielding youngsters in Iran. No one else wanted these kids.

Nov 24, 2002
lol
قویترین مردان ایران:

۱- سیامند رحمان با ۳۱۰ کیلوگرم بالای سر

۲- حسین رضازاده با ۲۶۳ کیلوگرم بالای سر

۳- بهداد سلیمی با ۲۵۵ کیلوگرم بالای سر

۴- علیرضا منصوریان با ۱۱ تیم بالای سر

Nov 24, 2002
As much as we all criticize Daei - he is the coach most open to fielding youngsters in Iran. No one else wanted these kids.
Daei actually did Ok job for IPL standard in his career, because of his business he always wanted to stay in Tehran or around so he barely took any contender teams and yet managed to win few titles in league and Hazfi(Saipa, Naft), no one in long term trusted bunch of young kids as he did.

houmanbahal

Elite Member
Mar 27, 2005
سوتی عجیب خیابانی: شهید حججی به دشمن گفت سر منو بِبُر، فدای سرت که سر منو میبُری!
یعنی اگه با کلنگ میفتاد به قبر اون مرحوم کمتر آسیب میزد

Status
Not open for further replies.