Iran Persian Gulf Pro League 2017-2018 Fixtures , News, Transfers, Match Updates [R]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zob Ahan

Elite Member
Feb 4, 2005
I guess it was the best match of the week as you well mentioned it base on highlights, Saipa has the best core of young and talented players in the league and probably as we talk are one of the few clubs which produce more talents compare to other teams. What a goal by Torabi, i wished to see the kid already in Europe, he is being wasted in IPL.

I think Saipa with Daei will do well this year.
They were nothing to write home about. They had 2 shots on the goal in 90 minutes. They got lucky due to poor finishing by Sepahan. They parked the bus but did it well.

Nov 24, 2002
They were nothing to write home about. They had 2 shots on the goal in 90 minutes. They got lucky due to poor finishing by Sepahan. They parked the bus but did it well.
Did Sepahan new signing the Portuguese guy who played in Portuguese top division before play today?

Zob Ahan

Elite Member
Feb 4, 2005
Did Sepahan new signing the Portuguese guy who played in Portuguese top division before play today?
No I don 't think he was even on the bench. Only Rodriguez the defender played. The 3rd GK played today and I was impressed. The kid is huge and younger than Amini and made a great save.

Nov 24, 2002
No I don 't think he was even on the bench. Only Rodriguez the defender played. The 3rd GK played today and I was impressed. The kid is huge and younger than Amini and made a great save.
Ok so it was the 3rd keeper, that is why i didn't recognize him, lol. I think Sepahan will be Ok this year, much better than last year, getting Kranjcar back is a step into the right direction, he is much better than any Vatani coach.

Babr

Banned
Nov 24, 2002
Why do you or other people get upset about these things?! It's like 20 people coming to the airport and throwing insults at you or me. Would you give a shit?!
Even that 20 people, i mean they should have some common sense. The poor guy is dead, what he has done to them to deserve such a treatment, even when he was alive, he was totally Bihashieyeh in a big club such as Persepolis despite being team captain! Ye mosht Kos Khol!

Bache Tehroon

Elite Member
Oct 16, 2002
DarvAze DoolAb
www.iransportspress.com
Even that 20 people, i mean they should have some common sense. The poor guy is dead, what he has done to them to deserve such a treatment, even when he was alive, he was totally Bihashieyeh in a big club such as Persepolis despite being team captain! Ye mosht Kos Khol!
I know, but it's like someone telling you "Babr, yogurt is black not white". You're looking at the yogurt and it's fucking white. Would you bother arguing with that guy or get upset?!

Babr

Banned
Nov 24, 2002
I know, but it's like someone telling you "Babr, yogurt is black not white". You're looking at the yogurt and it's fucking white. Would you bother arguing with that guy or get upset?!
I am not saying you should argue with them, it is just what they are doing is stupid and it happens often in Tabriz compare to other cities.

houmanbahal

Elite Member
Mar 27, 2005
how about the 30k at the stadium today!!! hamash fosho bado biara az aval bazi. in gozareshgare ozgal ham hamash zer mizad. I remember tractor having decent fan 6 7 years ago but now yek mosht dayous... on az khalij arabi goftaneshon, inam az fosh dadan be kasi ke morde.

Babr

Banned
Nov 24, 2002
مورد عجیب بیرانوند؛ گل خوردن با اولین شوت داخل چارچوب

مورد-عجیب-بیرانوند؛-گل-خوردن-با-اولین-شوت-داخل-چارچوب
وبسایت رسمی برنامه نود - فاصله دروازه***بان پرسپولیس تا گل خوردن در این فصل، فقط یک شوت داخل چارچوب بود.

به گزارش وبسایت نود، علیرضا بیرانوند این فصل را هم مثل فصل پیش با کلین شیت آغاز کرد. دروازه***بان شماره یک پرسپولیس و تیم ملی که فصل پیش بهترین دروازه***بان لیگ برتر هم شد، رکورددار کلین شیت در بازی***های ملی و باشگاهی است اما این فصل خیلی زود تسلیم شد و اولین گل فصل را خورد.

بیرانوند در بازی هفته اول با فولاد، مجبور به هیچ واکنشی نشد و آمار شوت***های حریف صفر ضربه داخل چارچوب بود. در بازی با تراکتورسازی هم بیرانوند تا قبل از گل، واکنشی نداشت و بهترین موقعیت حریف با تکل محرمی بلاک شد تا آمار شوت***های داخل چارچوب به سمت بیرانوند روی عدد صفر باقی بماند.

بیرانوند ۱۳۲ دقیقه در این فصل را بدون شوت داخل چارچوب گذراند و با اولین شوت داخل چارچوب توسط فرزاد حاتمی، تسلیم شد. او در ادامه بازی توانست چند موقعیت خوب تراکتورسازی را مهار کند و یکی از ستاره***هایش تیمش باشد، اما قبل از گرم شدن، فصل را با گل خوردن روی اولین ضربه داخل چارچوب حریف آغاز کرده است.

http://90tv.ir/news/409171/مورد-عجیب-بیرانوند؛-گل-خوردن-با-اولین-شوت-داخل-چارچوب

oghabealborz

Elite Member
Feb 18, 2005
Strawberry field
Just finished watching Esteghlal 's last 35 minutes ,this young kiddie came in for us called Ghaedi no 16 , he was a wizard and looked so promising ,not a bad game ,it was all attack for us but Khuzestan and their goalie defended well and deserved a point ,Jabbari came in the last 25 minutes and was slow and old ,as far as I remember from back a few years he was always injured half of each season , I loved watching that young kid ,reminded me a bit of Hassan Roshan ,he has a way to go but you can tell he has got it .

One more thing ,it was minute 67 and the commentator said : Esteghlal has 67 minutes to get a result .

Status
Not open for further replies.