Iran Persian Gulf Pro League 2018-2019 Fixtures , News, Transfers, Match Updates [R]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 4, 2005
Eyval Yahya Gol Mohammadi indeed.

Padideh 2-0 Foolad and top of the table.

PP playing Navad Orumieh in Hazfi today.

Hazfi Qtr final draw:

* ماشین سازی تبریز - داماش گیلان

* صنعت نفت آبادان - (برنده دیدار استقلال و سایپا)

* پدیده مشهد - (برنده پرسپولیس و سپیدرود)

* مس کرمان - فولاد مبارکه سپاهان

Last edited:
Nov 24, 2002
This Kiros guy is probably top 3 foreign player in Iran in last 10 years maybe. Few classes above IPL level.
IPL is getting better with the new stadiums and better condition of pitch, much much better than few years a go and despite the fact that i don't like GN, he still manages to get result in Iran. Some how dictatorship of Parvin era in 80s seems to still work, at least in Iran!

Feb 4, 2005
This Kiros guy is probably top 3 foreign player in Iran in last 10 years maybe. Few classes above IPL level.
IPL is getting better with the new stadiums and better condition of pitch, much much better than few years a go and despite the fact that i don't like GN, he still manages to get result in Iran. Some how dictatorship of Parvin era in 80s seems to still work, at least in Iran!
And unlike Quiroz this guy Kiros gets along with Newcastle

houmanbahal

Elite Member
Mar 27, 2005
Migan tammameh hamoomi ha va dallaaka jashn gereftaneh, yeh dooneh Loung e tameez geer nemiyaad. 🙏 😍
ey jaannn... midonam dorane sakhtio darid separi mikonin. yek , 3 4 sali hast oza kharabe.. doroost mishe..

hala kori aside, draw would have been a fair result. Sepahan had one clear cut chance and they scored.

24abadi

Football Fan
May 5, 2016
GN makes the players run and fight. I saw Shahbazzadeh and Mohammadi doing a lot of defensive work. The team didn't have the same dedication under Kranjcar.

Players like Saeid Aghaei (3 assists) and Mehrdad Mohammadi (4 assists, 3 goals) have upped their game this year. Aghaei has been the league's best LB so far and definitely deserves a call-up over Sohrabian. He's young too.

Btw. Dejagah and Karimi were subbed out due to injury. Montazeri will be out for at least 2 months, also Nourollahi is going to miss the next game.

Nov 24, 2002
GN makes the players run and fight. I saw Shahbazzadeh and Mohammadi doing a lot of defensive work. The team didn't have the same dedication under Kranjcar.

Players like Saeid Aghaei (3 assists) and Mehrdad Mohammadi (4 assists, 3 goals) have upped their game this year. Aghaei has been the league's best LB so far and definitely deserves a call-up over Sohrabian. He's young too.

Btw. Dejagah and Karimi were subbed out due to injury. Same as Ashkan and SHojaei. Montazeri will be out for at least 2 months, also Nourollahi is going to miss the next game.
I hope Montazeri doesn't make it to Asian Cup, right now Shoja is the closet guy to make the TM list but with Kineh-Shotori of Queiroz he will not. Shoja is better than Khanzadeh, Montazeri of 35 years old and even Cheshmi.

I guess Aghaei was benched by GN for few games, no? and Mehrdad Mohammadi played only first half today.

One thing about GN is he is not shy to bench his key players when they don't perform.

Status
Not open for further replies.