Iran Persian Gulf Pro League 2018-2019 Fixtures , News, Transfers, Match Updates [R]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 21, 2005
next door
^^it goes to show that this can be done and we need to start trusting our players and teams just like other countries. so that we do not keep delaying our league because of TM. If IFF implement this for all the club i am 100% supportive of it. Teams should plan from off season to not have player for TM or injury. League should not stop. Just look at any other country in the world. Their leagues continue while their national team is playing.

Feb 4, 2005
^^it goes to show that this can be done and we need to start trusting our players and teams just like other countries. so that we do not keep delaying our league because of TM. If IFF implement this for all the club i am 100% supportive of it. Teams should plan from off season to not have player for TM or injury. League should not stop. Just look at any other country in the world. Their leagues continue while their national team is playing.
While in general I agree with your statement but in this case (and as an Esteghlali) I must side with Perspolis. League game in FIFA day is not fair even if Perspolis did not have so many injured/unavailable players. But yes they should not have postponed PP's games because of Asian competitions. Kholaseh khar too khareh ajibist

Finally

Elite Member
Oct 18, 2002
Really? So, EPL, Bundesliga, La Liga, etc... had league games this past weekend while their National teams were competing?

Status
Not open for further replies.