Iran Persian Gulf Pro League 2018-2019 Fixtures , News, Transfers, Match Updates [R]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Finally

Elite Member
Oct 18, 2002
Except he would have been red carded for that jaw breaking faul and not only not score, but would miss the next two games if not more

Bache Tehroon

Elite Member
Oct 16, 2002
DarvAze DoolAb
www.iransportspress.com
Honestly league quality got much better. Dige to chera migi? You should remember tokhmi quality of Tehran league in 80s then Ostaani league in 90 then begining of Azadegan and even IPL.
Much much better than before. Still long way to go to become top 3 in Asia but not as bad as before.
Dude read my post again. How is your comment related to it at all?

24abadi

Football Fan
May 5, 2016
3-0 Perspolis, again Nemati

Foolad will have a hard time in this season. Poormousavi is just not a good coach for Foolad and the squad is not overwhelming either. Lost a lot of good players too.

Babr

Banned
Nov 24, 2002
بابا پرسپولیس با این چی چی ویچ هم که گلر محلات تو کرواسی بود ۲تا clean sheetگرفت.
حالا اگه دماغ می‌گرفت الان کسری یه ترید باز میکرد عقاب و فاینلی هم آ ماشالله ایشالله میکردن 😁😁

oghabealborz

Elite Member
Feb 18, 2005
Strawberry field
حالا علی دماغ یه وقت ذخیره چی چی ویچ نشه ؟ 😉😉
I was thinking after the world cup and the way he handled himself and performed you in particular and some other critics of Breiranvand change the way you treat him and give him some respect he deserves and earned against top teams in the world .

But carry on as you please and see fit :D, I have said it before ,he has lots of confidence and a positive attitude , at present he is deservedly team melli no 1 .:cool:

Babr

Banned
Nov 24, 2002
I was thinking after the world cup and the way he handled himself and performed you in particular and some other critics of Breiranvand change the way you treat him and give him some respect he deserves and earned against top teams in the world .

But carry on as you please and see fit :D, I have said it before ,he has lots of confidence and a positive attitude , at present he is deservedly team melli no 1 .:cool:
daram sarbesareton mizaram agha, inaro nagim chi begim ;)

Babr

Banned
Nov 24, 2002
vali damesh garm ,kheyli khoonsard va shojaa darvazebani kard ,he was well switched on ,he was sharp .

We watch those three games we see very little he did wrong ,sharp off his line ,good in the air and good in shot stopping .:cool:
PP keeper?
did he make a single save today?

I just watched highlights..

Status
Not open for further replies.