Iran Persian Gulf Pro League 2018-2019 Fixtures , News, Transfers, Match Updates [R]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Payandeh Iran

Elite Member
Feb 4, 2005
WTF is wrong with Esteghlal.

2-2 v. Saipa in Hazfi (HT) both our goals from PK and Saipa's second goal scored when they were down to 10 men due to a red card around 35th minute. We were lucky Saipa missed an empty net due to Hossaini's stupid mistake in collecting an easy aerial ball.

Babr

Banned
Nov 24, 2002
WTF is wrong with Esteghlal.

2-2 v. Saipa in Hazfi (HT) both our goals from PK and Saipa's second goal scored when they were down to 10 men due to a red card around 35th minute. We were lucky Saipa missed an empty net due to Hossaini's stupid mistake in collecting an easy aerial ball.
In Hosseini ham pokhi nemishe.
Too much Hashieh..

OSTAD POOYA

National Team Player
Jan 26, 2004
Dame Daei garm. Love the guy. King of passion and a fantastic leader. I hope they go through. BTW I own one of Saipas older jerseys. Looks very familiar with what they are wearing right now.

OSTAD POOYA

National Team Player
Jan 26, 2004
Saipa Goalie saved two. I really felt bad for Ghaedi. The kid is so young and he pressure of the game was huge. I hope he learns and moves on from it. Daei's team delivered well in the pK's. Torabi is hell of a player but really fucked up that PK.

Status
Not open for further replies.