Iran Persian Gulf Pro League 2018-2019 Fixtures , News, Transfers, Match Updates [R]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 4, 2005
Is Kamal Kamyabi any good? This guy is either injured or suspended? Is he worth all this? I ask because I barely watch Iranian league games so don’t know how good he is

Is Kamal Kamyabi any good? This guy is either injured or suspended? Is he worth all this? I ask because I barely watch Iranian league games so don’t know how good he is
The entire Perspolis squad is a bunch of very crappy players who for some reason continue to be competitive among a bunch of even crappier players/teams. Some credit goes to Branko. The rest is entirely on the weakness of the league.

Their scoring record speaks for itself. This is a team that should be a mid-table team in any half-decent competitive league, but in Iran, it's a championship contender.

Feb 4, 2005
The entire Perspolis squad is a bunch of very crappy players who for some reason continue to be competitive among a bunch of even crappier players/teams. Some credit goes to Branko. The rest is entirely on the weakness of the league.

Their scoring record speaks for itself. This is a team that should be a mid-table team in any half-decent competitive league, but in Iran, it's a championship contender.
Well maybe but even then and based on stats there are players (ex. Alipoor and Taremi when he was with them) without whom pp wouldn’t win the title. What is this KKN bringing to the table?

Last edited:

houmanbahal

Elite Member
Mar 27, 2005

delband hamin team ke migi raft Final Asia!!!! yeah we don't have a start right now since Taremi, Amiri and few other left but still they play good as a unit. Credit goes to Branko to keep this team going even after loosing half of its player last year and no real sub for half of the season.

Feb 4, 2005
Khoda ro shokr bad az har bazi hameh az davar shaki hastand. league k..., morabiayeh k..., ezhar nazarhayeh k...

Esteghlal goal was not offside but very close so I really don't blame the assistant ref but Rahmati says "even I could tell it was not offside from my net." Kos sher dar haddeh chi begam.

Last edited:

oghabealborz

Elite Member
Feb 18, 2005
Strawberry field
Khoda ro shokr bad az har bazi hameh az davar shaki hastand. league k..., morabiayeh k..., ezhar nazarhayeh k...

Esteghlal goal was not offside but very close so I really don't blame the assistant ref but Rahmati says even I could say it was not offside from my net. Kos sher dar haddeh chi begam.
I thought it was offside as the ball was crossed, but that sending off was stupid decision, too much ego from the ref.

Feb 4, 2005
I thought it was offside as the ball was crossed, but that sending off was stupid decision, too much ego from the ref.
I saw it many times from different angles and it was not offside but regardless the level of complaints from all teams is really annoying. Didn't see the red card scene so cannot give any opinion on that.

oghabealborz

Elite Member
Feb 18, 2005
Strawberry field
I saw it many times from different angles and it was not offside but regardless the level of complaints from all teams is really annoying. Didn't see the red card scene so cannot give any opinion on that.
I could be wrong as I just saw the highlights, but sending off is in the highlights, check it out.
A bit of compassion and kadkhoda maneshi by the ref was needed, diplomacy none, bullying and trying to look tough a lot.

Esteghlal goal was not offside but very close so I really don't blame the assistant ref but Rahmati says even I could say it was not offside from my net. Kos sher dar haddeh chi begam.
یه مشت آدم لجن. یکی از یکی آشغال تر. آدم حالش از فوتبال ایران به هم میخوره

houmanbahal

Elite Member
Mar 27, 2005
امید عالیشاه:
صحبت‌های بازیکنان استقلال توهین به شعور ۴۰ میلیون هوادار است/در آسیا هم داوران به ما کمک کردند؟

مهدی مهدوی کیا:
برانکو نیازی به تعریف ندارد/برانکو بهترین مربی خارجی است که به فوتبال ایران آمده است

افشین پیروانی:
علی کریمی و برانکو در لیست سیاه قرار گرفتند چون با آقایان درافتادند/
هجمه‌ها از زمانی شروع شد که برانکو حرف از هت‌تریک قهرمانی زد

شجاع خلیل‌زاده:
بهتر است بازیکنان استقلال سرشان به کار خودشان باشد/با نتایج پرسپولیس همه تیم‌های لیگ داداش شدند!

علیرضا بیرانوند:
آنقدر بزرگ هستیم که بزرگان حریف در مورد ما حرف می‌زنند/ قرارداد دارم اما تصمیمی می گیریم که به ضرر پرسپولیس نباشد

oghabealborz

Elite Member
Feb 18, 2005
Strawberry field
امید عالیشاه:
صحبت‌های بازیکنان استقلال توهین به شعور ۴۰ میلیون هوادار است/در آسیا هم داوران به ما کمک کردند؟

مهدی مهدوی کیا:
برانکو نیازی به تعریف ندارد/برانکو بهترین مربی خارجی است که به فوتبال ایران آمده است

افشین پیروانی:
علی کریمی و برانکو در لیست سیاه قرار گرفتند چون با آقایان درافتادند/
هجمه‌ها از زمانی شروع شد که برانکو حرف از هت‌تریک قهرمانی زد

شجاع خلیل‌زاده:
بهتر است بازیکنان استقلال سرشان به کار خودشان باشد/با نتایج پرسپولیس همه تیم‌های لیگ داداش شدند!

علیرضا بیرانوند:
آنقدر بزرگ هستیم که بزرگان حریف در مورد ما حرف می‌زنند/ قرارداد دارم اما تصمیمی می گیریم که به ضرر پرسپولیس نباشد
Didn't expect that from Mahdavikia, doubt he said that in that context...

Status
Not open for further replies.