Iran Persian Gulf Pro League 2018-2019 Fixtures , News, Transfers, Match Updates [R]

Status
Not open for further replies.

houmanbahal

Elite Member
Mar 27, 2005
Really?! That's good to know, I thought you were twisting the night away last night 🌃.

Halaa sabr kon taa Mensha.. Beneviseh baraatoon to Derby Ensha. 🙏
haha, that would be something... hala az Kori gozashte, do you remember a last time a player from sorakhabi joined the other team in middle of the season? Only player that I can think of is Hasheminasab. But I think he moved when the season was over.. Its been a while.. Its like going from Barca to Real.. That rarely happens (exception is Figo)

oghabealborz

Elite Member
Feb 18, 2005
Strawberry field
haha, that would be something... hala az Kori gozashte, do you remember a last time a player from sorakhabi joined the other team in middle of the season? Only player that I can think of is Hasheminasab. But I think he moved when the season was over.. Its been a while.. Its like going from Barca to Real.. That rarely happens (exception is Figo)
I remember that, I don't remember if it was your lot or ours who called him "K. K biaslo nassab".
There have been a few.. Javad sooti Allahverdi was the first and then Bayani, Namjoo, sickbakht and Hashemi nasab all becoming loungi and now Mensha going the right way! 😍

Of course Sardar Ghelichkhani played for both but he was an exception.

houmanbahal

Elite Member
Mar 27, 2005
horrible first half. Shoja is suspended and this new kid is horrible in center back. davar ham ke alie, dar hade jame jahani.. lol at that Penalty.

I don't think we can get anything from this game, team is totally out of form today.

houmanbahal

Elite Member
Mar 27, 2005
Sarkhar panchar shod! 😍
Better call Mammad panchari!
ey jaan. na dada ma hanooz sarvarim..

in 3 emtiaze kasif mobarake Davar, federasiom va hame dayousai ke ghabl az bazi to Ahvaz 1000 kar kardan ta team kharab she.

davar engadr dayous bod ke hata 4 daghighe vaghte ezafaro ham nagereft... 40 sanie zod tar soot zad..

Hooshmand

Elite Member
Oct 12, 2011
UK
''in 3 emtiaze kasif mobarake Davar, federasiom va hame dayousai ke ghabl az bazi to Ahvaz 1000 kar kardan ta team kharab she''

Taraf tabahom dareh lol

What a charming charismatic eloquent individual LoLz :D:D:D

Status
Not open for further replies.