Iran Persian Gulf Pro League 2018-2019 Fixtures , News, Transfers, Match Updates [R]

Status
Not open for further replies.

houmanbahal

Elite Member
Mar 27, 2005
Toof to rohet on dayousai ke to stadium bodan.. yek mosht vahshi… ridam be in football

بسیار غم انگیز. بچه ۱۰ ساله ای که با رفتار وحشیانه هواداران سپاهان بینایی خودش رو از دست داد. فدراسیون فوتبال کثیف ایران که بخاطر دریافت پول بلیط بیشتر حاضر نیست هواداران وحشی فوتبال رو محروم کنه باید جوابگو باشه. سپاهان چندبار باید تخلف کنه تا محروم بشه؟ تابش مدیرعامل گستاخ سپاهان که میگفت جام ندیده نیستیم بخاطر یک جام ۱۶۵ هوادار پرسپولیس را سر و دست و پا شکستند و چشم کودک باید تخلیه شود؛ تمام ماشین های پلاک تهران رو هم نابود کردند. شکایت از سپاهان رو جدی بگیرید. خیلی از ایرانی ها در سرتاسر ایران از سپاهان و هوادارانش متنفر شده اند. حتی خیلی از کسانی که اصلا پرسپولیسی نیستند.

oghabealborz

Elite Member
Feb 18, 2005
Strawberry field
Nothing wrong with refereeing, he even called a penalty for Sepahan.
Sepahan goal was definitely offside.
Disgusting behaviour by Sepahan and its fans and their sour loser coach.
They were a bit unlucky to lose with that deflection goal in the last minute but they were also lucky when Perspolis hit their post a couple of times.

What's wrong with accepting defeat gracefully?
Definitely not worth a young kid losing his eye sight.... That is horrible and shocking.

Nothing wrong with refereeing, he even called a penalty for Sepahan.
Sepahan goal was definitely offside.
Disgusting behaviour by Sepahan and its fans and their sour loser coach.
They were a bit unlucky to lose with that deflection goal in the last minute but they were also lucky when Perspolis hit their post a couple of times.

What's wrong with accepting defeat gracefully?
Definitely not worth a young kid losing his eye sight.... That is horrible and shocking.
This is precisely why it's important to call a spade a spade before it gets nasty like this. This is why I've called for a total shutdown and banishment of Iran's professional football until a major overhaul has taken place.

Iran's domestic football culture has been downright disgusting for years (worse every year), but this only gets recognition when someone loses an eye or their life.

Now we'll have some people claiming this type of crap happens in other places too. Well, it might happen in some other shitholes, but so what? Is Iran modeling itself after the lowest of the low? Actually, yes it is, so this is pretty normal.

Nevermind

oghabealborz

Elite Member
Feb 18, 2005
Strawberry field
This is precisely why it's important to call a spade a spade before it gets nasty like this. This is why I've called for a total shutdown and banishment of Iran's professional football until a major overhaul has taken place.

Iran's domestic football culture has been downright disgusting for years (worse every year), but this only gets recognition when someone loses an eye or their life.

Now we'll have some people claiming this type of crap happens in other places too. Well, it might happen in some other shitholes, but so what? Is Iran modeling itself after the lowest of the low? Actually, yes it is, so this is pretty normal.

Nevermind
Dude you sound like a guy who hates ghormeh sabzi but eats it everyday! 😍

I mean you follow this football game by game and know it inside out, I bet you would win any trivia and quiz show...! and yet you also hate everything about it.

Yeah it's a bitch but it's our bitch, it's an industry with lots of corruption and shortage of everything, like a spoiled child we need to educate it and improve it, not kill it!

Dude you sound like a guy who hates ghormeh sabzi but eats it everyday! 😍

I mean you follow this football game by game and know it inside out, I bet you would win any trivia and quiz show...! and yet you also hate everything about it.

Yeah it's a bitch but it's our bitch, it's an industry with lots of corruption and shortage of everything, like a spoiled child we need to educate it and improve it, not kill it!
I follow it as a somewhat harmless habit from faaaaar away(probably not that harmless either). Just like I would watch an action movie full of weapons, killings and drama.

Thing is, Iran's football has come to harm real people. It has created a chaotic environment for many psychos and sadists to express themselves. It's not just harmless entertainment anymore.

houmanbahal

Elite Member
Mar 27, 2005
ridam be in tadarokat shahre ahvaz... loool game is delayed due to Damash fans not being able to come inside stadium. damash team is refusing to play..

Kian Pars

Elite Member
Dec 9, 2005
by the way, IF this game starts, where can we see it with some decent quality, and of course without the annoying voice of that Abbas agha.

houmanbahal

Elite Member
Mar 27, 2005
hajagha taj jakesh rafte mosaferat. dayous ghoromsagh. final hazvi vel kradi rafti vacation.. bazi cancel shod. rideh shod be ordoe TM. na tonestan vase 400 nafar tarafdare damsh ja vaz konan. bayad shashid be in fedrasiom!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.