Iran Persian Gulf Pro League 2019-2020 Fixtures , News, Transfers, Match Updates [R]

Payandeh Iran

Elite Member
Feb 4, 2005
صنعت نفت آبادان در ٩ هفته ابتدایی لیگ با کمترین گل خورده (٤) مقابل استقلال به فنا رفت.

Chinaski

Elite Member
Jun 14, 2005
Tractor once again involved in a good physical battle vs. Sepahan and lost again. Its strange, in all those games they lost, they never looked like a losing team. They had a lot of chances against sepahan and couldnt convert it and paid for it. I think Denizli is able to get them right. To me they are still the best team in Iran. They play physical, technically sound and they are well conditioned.

Feb 4, 2005
Esteghlal beat Nassaji 2-1 in a hard fought game. Nassaji is a very tough and physical team and I think they’ll end up higher in the standing table.

Chinaski

Elite Member
Jun 14, 2005
نساجی تیم بهتر میدون بود و اگه فقط تک به تکاشو گل میکرد, استقلال رو میبرد. تیم های گیلانی و مازندرونی همیشه تیم های دونده, درگیر و خوش استیلی رو میفرستن تو میدون و نساجی هم از این قائده مستثنی نیست.

Feb 4, 2005
نساجی تیم بهتر میدون بود و اگه فقط تک به تکاشو گل میکرد, استقلال رو میبرد. تیم های گیلانی و مازندرونی همیشه تیم های دونده, درگیر و خوش استیلی رو میفرستن تو میدون و نساجی هم از این قائده مستثنی نیست.
i really thought they were on drugs or something. 90 minutes of non stop running snd fighting hard for every ball. I think they need to be more organized and play more with the brains than hearts. Regardless I can see them finishing top half of the table.

Chinaski

Elite Member
Jun 14, 2005
i really thought they were on drugs or something. 90 minutes of non stop running snd fighting hard for every ball. I think they need to be more organized and play more with the brains than hearts. Regardless I can see them finishing top half of the table.
They did 60 minutes of the same to tractor and lost, they totally dominated and outran foolad in ahvaz and lost...they literally dominate everyone for the most part of the game and get nothing to show for it. Thats the only blemish.

Oct 19, 2002
Hey guys,
when is the mid-season break? I know there has been couple of breaks due to national team games but I am talking about mid-season break.
is it norooz Holidays thats mid-season break?
تعطیلی بین بازیهای رفت و برگشت؟

Feb 4, 2005
They did 60 minutes of the same to tractor and lost, they totally dominated and outran foolad in ahvaz and lost...they literally dominate everyone for the most part of the game and get nothing to show for it. Thats the only blemish.
Hopefully they get what they deserve and beat Perspolis