Iran Persian Gulf Pro League 2019-2020 Fixtures , News, Transfers, Match Updates [R]

houmanbahal

Elite Member
Mar 27, 2005
به گزارش ایسنا و به نقل از مصر الان ، کنفدراسیون فوتبال آسیا بعد از رای مقدماتی که درباره لغو میزبانی تیم های ایرانی صادر کرد امروز تشکیل جلسه داد.

براساس رای نهایی که کمیته اجرایی کنفدراسیون فوتبال آسیا امروز اعلام کرد نماینده های ایران در لیگ قهرمانان از امتیاز میزبانی محروم شدند.

نماینده های ایران اگر می خواهند که در لیگ قهرمانان آسیا شرکت کنند باید زمین بی طرف را انتخاب کنند.

I think they all should quit that competition anyway. KSA has too much authority over AFC. its shameful..

IEI

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 10, 2002
my question stands. What unfair act have the KSA committed?!! What is it you're protesting or angry about?
Nothing to do with KSA, it is for being incompetent in every aspect of society from running the country, environment, sports, and ... You name it. Also the mentality of being sore losers. How come when AFC gave the award for the best federation few years ago which is a joke by itself, nobody said anything about KSA. LoL. Che melat Kos kholi ma darim.

Behrooz_C

Elite Member
Dec 10, 2005
A small island west of Africa

چهل ساله همه گوه کاریمون رو میندازین تقصیر این و اون. بابا، یک بار هم شده یه چیزی رو به گردن بگیریم.

کون لق اون فوتبال با اون تیم هاش. امیدوارم تیم ملی رو هم از میزبانی محروم کنند.

شتر سواری دلا دلا نمیشه. یا بسه دیگه یا چهه سال دیگه همینه.

Pooya

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 23, 2004
Vancouver, Canada
www.IranSportsPress.com
I hope they ban only not football but everything so the government can not take credit for their success. I know some dont see eye to eye with me here, but for me, any success of Perspolis, esteghlal or Team Melli = a chance for the government to take credit ,the same people who killed Nedi and brought down the plane killing 176 civilians. Yeah, I can not support ANYTHING that linked to them.

Chinaski

Elite Member
Jun 14, 2005
I hope they ban only not football but everything so the government can not take credit for their success. I know some dont see eye to eye with me here, but for me, any success of Perspolis, esteghlal or Team Melli = a chance for the government to take credit ,the same people who killed Nedi and brought down the plane killing 176 civilians. Yeah, I can not support ANYTHING that linked to them.
سال من دقیقا همین حرفو زدم، ۲۰ سال وایسادین تموشا کردین چطور یه مشت اشغال حقیر به ما گفتن وطن فروش... چند بار من بن شدم و بحث از همین نقطه شروع شده بود، چون من گفته بودم قطر و بحرین هم باید این نون به نرخ روز ها رو ببرن تا این نمایندگان جمهوری اسلامی دهن گشادشون بسته شه.... خیالی نیست، همیشه کسانی بودن که تفکر اجتماعی سیاسیشون ۵۰ سال از بقیه جلو بوده و غیر از زجر چیزی نکشیدن

houmanbahal

Elite Member
Mar 27, 2005
my question stands. What unfair act have the KSA committed?!! What is it you're protesting or angry about?
hm..... nothing, KSA is a free country and they don't support any terrorist groups...

didn't they killed their own journalists and chopped him up??? what kind of punishment AFC had for them...

all I am saying is all the countries in that region are shit. why single out Iran??

Last edited:
hm..... nothing, KSA is a free country and they don't support any terrorist groups...

didn't they killed their own journalists and chopped him up??? what kind of punishment AFC had for them...

all I am saying is all the countries in that region are shit. why single out Iran??
It's simply appalling to read your reply. KSA killed their own journalist? What the hell has it got to do with the safety of Iranian footballers when flying to KSA?!!

1. Iran attacked and burned the Saudi embassy = direct attack on Saudi property and citizens
2. Iran attacked Saudi oil facilities = direct attack on Saudi property and citizens
3. Iran shot down a passenger plane killing 176 people just 2 weeks ago

"single out Iran"? Do you live your life removing logic from the equation every time it suites your inner-child's desires?

houmanbahal

Elite Member
Mar 27, 2005
It's simply appalling to read your reply. KSA killed their own journalist? What the hell has it got to do with the safety of Iranian footballers when flying to KSA?!!

1. Iran attacked and burned the Saudi embassy = direct attack on Saudi property and citizens
2. Iran attacked Saudi oil facilities = direct attack on Saudi property and citizens
3. Iran shot down a passenger plane killing 176 people just 2 weeks ago

"single out Iran"? Do you live your life removing logic from the equation every time it suites your inner-child's desires?
loooool.. its hilarious reading your comments man. looks like you don't get what I am saying. KSA does the same shit as Iran do but they get no punishments. I can name 100 different things that they have done in past 30 40 years which is same level as Iran regime.

vaghean khejalat dare, you are defending the fucking Saudi's?? against our own people. We all know Iran regime is terrorist but we can say the same thing about Saudi's and the groups that they support.

beghole on doste azizemon lets agree to disagree!!!

Last edited:
loooool.. its hilarious reading your comments man. looks like you don't get what I am saying. KSA does the same shit as Iran do but they get no punishments. I can name 100 different things that they have done in past 30 40 years which is same level as Iran regime.

vaghean khejalat dare, you are defending the fucking Saudi's?? against our own people. We all know Iran regime is terrorist but we can say the same thing about Saudi's and the groups that they support.

beghole on doste azizemon lets agree to disagree!!!
agree to disagree on facts? No it doesn't work that way.

We can disagree when it comes to opinions but not facts.

What "100 different things" can you point to that puts Saudi Arabia in the same ranking as Iran when it comes to safety of foreign citizens? Please enlighten me.

vaghean khejalat dare, you are defending the fucking Saudi's?? against our own people.
Really? Khejalat dareh? so the "fucking Saudis" are automatically indefensible because they're not "our own people"?

We all know Iran regime is terrorist but we can say the same thing about Saudi's and the groups that they support.
Who is "we"?! you mean you?

houmanbahal

Elite Member
Mar 27, 2005
Facts...looks like FACTS only works when its in your favor right??? So you are telling me Killing the journalist at your own embassy and chopping him up is fictional???

Yeah Khejalt dare, you are defending the Saudi's regime that are known terrorist.

And yeah when I mean we I mean "We", So you are telling me Saud's aren't doing shit in the region? they are not supporting the Wahhabi's??? they are in complete freedom. Buddy until last year their women weren't even allowed to drive, . chi migi.... they are the same shit as our government.

any how we are getting side track, All I said from the beginning that KSA started this none sense 2 years ago that all their matches against Iran or Iranian teams should be in neutral field.

Pooya

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 23, 2004
Vancouver, Canada
www.IranSportsPress.com
Facts...looks like FACTS only works when its in your favor right??? So you are telling me Killing the journalist at your own embassy and chopping him up is fictional???

Yeah Khejalt dare, you are defending the Saudi's regime that are known terrorist.

And yeah when I mean we I mean "We", So you are telling me Saud's aren't doing shit in the region? they are not supporting the Wahhabi's??? they are in complete freedom. Buddy until last year their women weren't even allowed to drive, . chi migi.... they are the same shit as our government.

any how we are getting side track, All I said from the beginning that KSA started this none sense 2 years ago that all their matches against Iran or Iranian teams should be in neutral field.
I dont know about others, but I sure wish our government was Saudi, look at how they live dude, there are TONS of them here in Vancouver, I speak to them, the youth, education, accommodation, money to spend ALL PAID for their "GOVERNMENT" and the only condition is, to go back and serve your people.
I am not saying KSA is the best government, but to compare it with IR is a joke. You keep bringing up "single" journalist, sure, bro you do realize IR just killed 176 INNOCENT people , STUDENTS, had NOTHING to do with the government, their only crime was wanting to visit their families during Winter break. take a few days and process that bro. just few days and see if you still think IR is same as KSA.

All I said from the beginning that KSA started this none sense 2 years ago that all their matches against Iran or Iranian teams should be in neutral field.
And all I asked from the beginning was what "unfair" act by the Saudi football federation are you protesting against? How is their wish to not play Iranian teams in Iran "nonsense"? Why is it nonsense? Because Saudis killed a journalist in an embassy in Turkey? What's the relation here?

houmanbahal

Elite Member
Mar 27, 2005
I dont know about others, but I sure wish our government was Saudi, look at how they live dude, there are TONS of them here in Vancouver, I speak to them, the youth, education, accommodation, money to spend ALL PAID for their "GOVERNMENT" and the only condition is, to go back and serve your people.
I am not saying KSA is the best government, but to compare it with IR is a joke. You keep bringing up "single" journalist, sure, bro you do realize IR just killed 176 INNOCENT people , STUDENTS, had NOTHING to do with the government, their only crime was wanting to visit their families during Winter break. take a few days and process that bro. just few days and see if you still think IR is same as KSA.
delband just because they paid for their students that makes them better than us?? we have plenty of them here as well. All I said from the begging the KSA started this shit? can you tell me why??? what was the reason they didn't want to play in Iran??? because they are bunch of scared bitches. any how I am tired of explaining my self. you guys can continue worship the KSA and start moving there if its so great!!!!! looool

btw come online... natars..... I let you win few games :D

All I said from the begging the KSA started this shit? can you tell me why??? what was the reason they didn't want to play in Iran??? because they are bunch of scared bitches.
Are you that thick? Iranian citizens (not even the regime) attacked their embassy and set it on fire! This is internationally recognized as as an act of war.

You will have to explain yourself as long as in your arguemtns you employ the same deceitful tactics for which Iranian officials are notorious for.

houmanbahal

Elite Member
Mar 27, 2005
Are you that thick? Iranian citizens (not even the regime) attacked their embassy and set it on fire! This is internationally recognized as as an act of war.

You will have to explain yourself as long as in your arguemtns you employ the same deceitful tactics for which Iranian officials are notorious for.
loool sure... buddy that had nothing to due with KSA not wanting to play in Iran.. you know and I know that. If you can't get that then we have nothing to discuss about this matter.

houmanbahal

Elite Member
Mar 27, 2005
آب پاکی AFC روی دست ایران/ خواسته باشگاه‌ها رد شد!
کنفدراسیون فوتبال آسیا اعلام کرد که تیم‌های استقلال و شهرخودرو به جای ایران باید در امارات مقابل نمایندگان کویت و بحرین میزبانی کنند.
کنفدراسیون فوتبال آسیا با وجود اعتراض تیم‌های ایرانی مبنی بر سلب حق میزبانی در داخل ایران، اعلام کرد که دیدار تیم‌های استقلال و شهرخودرو با رقبای کویتی و بحرینی باید در امارات برگزار شود.
این تصمیم AFC در حالی است که پیش از این قرار بود استقلال با الکویت در تهران و شهرخودرو با الرفاع در مشهد دیدار کنند اما AFC در تصمیمی جانبدارانه و غیرورزشی، حق میزبانی را از تیم‌های ایرانی سلب کرد. AFC دوشنبه ۳۰ دی پیشنهاد کرده بود که دیدارهای پلی‌آف نمایندگان ایران در قطر برگزار شود که با مخالفت ایرانی‌ها روبرو شد.
در ادامه، سه‌شنبه شب کنفدراسیون فوتبال آسیا در ادامه تصمیمات غیر ورزشی، این بازی‌ها را به خاک امارات منتقل کرده است. البته این احتمال وجود دارد که کشور قطر میزبانی از تیم‌های ایرانی را نپذیرفته باشد.
نکته جالب‌تر این است که به نظر می‌رسد AFC به درخواست تضمین ایران برای برگزاری دیدارهای مرحله گروهی و بازی برگشت تیم‌های ایرانی در خاک ایران هیچ اشاره ای نکرده و احتمالا قصد ندارد چنین تعهدی بدهد.
اکنون باید دید تیم‌های ایرانی که دوشنبه در نامه‌ای به AFC اعلام کردند که به هیچ وجه حاضر به میزبانی در خارج از ایران نیستند و از حق میزبانی خود کوتاه نمی‌آیند، چه واکنشی نسبت به این موضوع خواهند داشت.

Zob Ahan

Elite Member
Feb 4, 2005
He sees the 1500 killed 2 months ago and the 176 a week ago as dispensable but Khashoghchi important.