Iran plane crash: Missile strike and engine failure being explored

Sly

Elite Member
Oct 18, 2002
All I say is that this single act was not intentional
Tajrish jan we can also turn this around. Per your own words, could a country which is enriching Uranium or is cloning the high tech American drones, shoot down a big passenger airplane "lifting from its own airport" by mistake?

The fact is we don't know what was really gained by this incident. It's all behind the scenes. What ever it was, it was apparently worth the damages it caused for them. But everything points towards the direction that it was indeed intentional, specially when it happened right after the major events of killing Soleimani and hitting the American base.

Last edited:

ChaharMahal

Elite Member
Oct 18, 2002
Tajrish jan we can also turn this around. Per your own words, could a country which is enriching Uranium or is cloning the high tech American drones, shoot down a big passenger airplane "lifting from its own airport" by mistake?

The fact is we don't know what was really gained by this incident. It's all behind the scenes. What ever it was, it was apparently worth the damages it caused for them. But everything points towards the direction that it was indeed intentional, specially when it happened right after the major events of killing Soleimani and hitting the American base.
The soviet union built some of the most advanced submarines and nuclear reactors. They ended up putting in bad training and procecures in that edge cases led to Chernobyl and Kursk Disasters.

Iran is currently building considerable level of missile technology that is not world class but it is quite adequate. conversely iran is unable to put a Pride together which is windshield wiper does not fall apart two weeks after it comes out of factory.

one does prove or negate the other.

The United State is the richest country in the world in terms of Total wealth. but it is big time struggling with dealing the issue of homelessness.

Sly

Elite Member
Oct 18, 2002
The soviet union built some of the most advanced submarines and nuclear reactors. They ended up putting in bad training and procecures in that edge cases led to Chernobyl and Kursk Disasters.
Did they try to cover it up right afterwards?

Besides, there is a huge difference between all that and knowing what is flying into the sky from your airport. Not even Malawi or Mozambique make such a mistake.

Pooya

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 23, 2004
Vancouver, Canada
www.IranSportsPress.com
I have one word for those who doubt IR's intentional downing of the plane "REX".
I think the 2 cases are different.
in 1978, IR supporters set rex on fire to BLAME IT on SAVAK. (this was the motive) and actually many see this as the start of revolution, so IR did have a motive and something to gain from the fire.

in 2020, IR had ZERO to gain from shooting down the plane.
At least that is my opinion.

Pooya

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 23, 2004
Vancouver, Canada
www.IranSportsPress.com
Jesus Christ! How hard is it to not see I.R as a single force trying to gain influence?!! Their own foreign minister is telling you the whole truth and you still want to refute it lol!
So in this case we need to "trust" Zarif? but when its not in our fav we should not?
I dotn trust anything anyone linked to that government say, weather if i agree with it or not!

ChaharMahal

Elite Member
Oct 18, 2002
So in this case we need to "trust" Zarif? but when its not in our fav we should not?
I dotn trust anything anyone linked to that government say, weather if i agree with it or not!
I listened to all of Zarif's three hour tape. at no point did he make an assertion that he believes the plane was hit intentionally.

It doesn't mean he may not have that feeling inside. but he uttered no words that suggest that.

No one should ever trust Zarif, but in this case he's spilling his guts about how the power within I.R is divided. He's not lying about that. Can anyone really say he's lying about there being 2 opposite ideologies when it comes to Iran's international relations within the Islamic Republic system?

So when people question the motive behind the downing of the plane, it's not hard to shed light on who benefits from it. Truth is, Zarif's camp actually benefited from the plane being intentionally shot down. Their domestic foe/rival got hurt really bad because of it.

ChaharMahal

Elite Member
Oct 18, 2002
No one should ever trust Zarif, but in this case he's spilling his guts about how the power within I.R is divided. He's not lying about that. Can anyone really say he's lying about there being 2 opposite ideologies when it comes to Iran's international relations within the Islamic Republic system?

So when people question the motive behind the downing of the plane, it's not hard to shed light on who benefits from it. Truth is, Zarif's camp actually benefited from the plane being intentionally shot down. Their domestic foe/rival got hurt really bad because of it.
I am not sure how you are deducing intentional downing from what Zarif said on the tape.

Zarif comments was concerned around, if you guys are hiding anything from me about missile hitting a plane please let me know.

and when they asked him to tweet about it. he said I will be happy to retweet if and only if chairman of joint chiefs puts out a tweet.

There was not comments pertaining whether or not it was intentional. it was about whether or not there is a cover-up going on that is he is not looped into.

tajrish

Elite Member
Oct 18, 2002
San Diego, California
Jesus Christ! How hard is it to not see I.R as a single force trying to gain influence?!! Their own foreign minister is telling you the whole truth and you still want to refute it lol!
LOL BT. What is really obvious here is that you use IR's own statements as proof when it fits to your conspiracy-minded ideas and at the same token discredit everything else they say if it doesn't. You can't have the cake and eat it too. I wonder why you are not questioning the reason for the leaked Zarif tape, which is a much more sinister plot and much closer to a conspiracy than downing a passenger plane for no obvious benefits to anyone.

The facts on this case are right in front of you. IR fucked up because they are an incompetent bunch. They made a major mistake, which showed their flaws in their defense capabilities and they tried to come up with an excuse to hide it. It is so embarrassing for a country who boast of its military powers to not even being capable to distinguish a friendly passenger aircraft from a rocket. This is where we are. No one gained any benefit out of this.

Behrooz_C

Elite Member
Dec 10, 2005
A small island west of Africa
Again, just because you and I can't understand the benefits doesn't mean there wasn't any. I still believe the miscalculated the aftermath. They counted benefits which later didn't materialise. A major problem with the mistake theory is that it's even less likely because mistakes like this just don't happen, even in the hands of the most incompetent monkeys like that. There is definitely more to it than a simple mistake.

As for Zarif's tape, the part about downing the plane, he was more concerned about trying to explain it away than feeling remorse about the lives lost. This is the part that confirms these creatures don't have an ounce of humanity.

The other part of the tape was when he said Israel had carried out more than 200 attacks inside Iran, and the fact that it was Kerry that told him.

Last edited:

ChaharMahal

Elite Member
Oct 18, 2002
The other part of the tape was when he said Israel had carried out more than 200 attacks inside Iran, and the fact that it was Kerry that told him.
He said kerry told me you need an agreement; Israel has attacked 200 times in Syria this year. (it was not about inside iran)

IEI

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 10, 2002
Ontario's Superior Court of Justice has ruled that the shooting down of Flight PS752 by Iran was an intentional act of terrorism under the Criminal Code of Canada.
"The plaintiffs have established that the shooting down of Flight 752 by the defendants was an act of terrorism and constitutes 'terrorist activity'..."Justice Edward Belobaba wrote in his decision issued Thursday.

https://www.cbc.ca/news/politics/fl...st-iran-alleging-terrorist-activity-1.6034581

siavash_8

Elite Member
Mar 26, 2006
IMG_20220115_191859_886.jpg
پرواز ۷۵۲ اوکراین ‏فقط آن بُعدش
‏كه مسافران هرگز نفهميدند،
‏چه كسى موشك را شليك كرده است
‏تا لحظه سقوط فكر ميكردند،
‏جنگ شروع شده است
‏آمريكا حمله كرده و دارد
‏موشك بارانشان ميكند
‏كاش ⁧خدا⁩ هم به آنها نگويد
‏خودى ها زده اند🖤

چقدر تلخ بود این داستان
خدا به بازماندگان اونها صبر بده و به امید روزی که باعث و بانیش به دار آویخته شن و نسل ما یک روز خوش رو دوباره تجربه کنه

siavash_8

Elite Member
Mar 26, 2006
IMG_20230109_185134_338.jpg

چونان پرنده‌ای زیبا به قفس
چونان ماهیِ کوچکی تنها
دَرون تُنگ شیشه‌ای اسیر
و چونان درختی
جامانده در میانه‌یِ کویری بی‌انتها
ما همه به پاییز دچار شده‌ایم

قاسم پارسایی فر

سالروز حادثه هواپیمای ۷۵۲ اوکراین و فوت انسانهای بیگناه آن پرواز، روحشان شاد و یادشان گرامی