Administrator
Staff member
Sep 23, 2004
Vancouver, Canada
www.IranSportsPress.com
The warhead of the missile did not explode upon impact. Two possible reasons:

1. It's of the type that penetrates and then starts burning via a timer trigger
2. It did not work as designed

I think in this particular instance, the damn missile didn't even work properly as you can clearly see its fuel-cell bounce off the plane (if you pause the video you can capture a clear image of the plane at impact time). It definitely caused a fire though.

If you put the 2 available videos of the incident, it makes total sense. One shows the missile hitting the plane and one shows the plane fully engulfed in flames. This means the warhead of the missile did not explode upon impact.
Why did Iran allow Canadians inside? would this not be easy to spot? also the Plane fully engulfed in flame was able to turn back?
I am not saying your theory is "wrong" just saying, its too soon for us to come to conclusion. I am personally waiting to see what Canadians find.

Bache Tehroon

Elite Member
Oct 16, 2002
DarvAze DoolAb
www.iransportspress.com
Why did Iran allow Canadians inside? would this not be easy to spot? also the Plane fully engulfed in flame was able to turn back?
I am not saying your theory is "wrong" just saying, its too soon for us to come to conclusion. I am personally waiting to see what Canadians find.
Canadians found a missile brought down the plane. The prime minister announced it. The details don't really matter do they?

Oct 18, 2010
Which fucking planet have you been living on? No wonder you are an IR supporter you scumbag piece of shit.

It was Christmas holidays, so many Iranians went to Iran and were on their way back to their jobs or studies.

And yes, because so many airlines don't travel to Tehran directly, people have to fly indirect via these countries that still fly there.

Get it? Now go cry for the terrorist you cunt.
you have been reported for being an ancient loser :p

Pooya

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 23, 2004
Vancouver, Canada
www.IranSportsPress.com
Canadians found a missile brought down the plane. The prime minister announced it. The details don't really matter do they?
"The evidence suggests that this is the likely cause but we need to have a full and complete and credible investigation to establish exactly what happened. That's what we are calling for and that's what we're expecting will happen," he said.

Oct 18, 2010
canada has nothing to do with this incident.
the plane is a ukraine airline plane, crashed in iran
and the manufacturer is boeing,an american company.
these 3 will do the investigation,canada has no role
here.

Aug 28, 2019
Who ever benefits from this ordeal was behind it.
Trump, netanyahou, puttin, mojahedin....
Remember, planes were landing and flying all day from that airport. Why that particular plane got hit hours after Iranian missiles hit American basis. If Iran was behind it, accident of not, then why the Iranian invited Americans, Canadians and others to analyse the data. Do you really Iran wants to embarrass itself if they truly shot down the plane and make an ass of themselves in front of the nation and the world? I don't think so. They took an inventory of their missiles and they know that it was not them.

Oct 16, 2002
DarvAze DoolAb
www.iransportspress.com
Anti-aircraft defense systems may be very complicated to the ordinary person, but to any person who has ever worked with simple image-analysis software or heat-maps, they're not.

Within a dome defense system like those deployed in many big cities around the world - the most sophisticated one deployed in Tel-Aviv - the level of tolerance for automatic engagement of hostile aircraft is a modifiable variable depending on the degree of danger felt by the commander. It can range from detecting and targeting objects as small as a personal quadcopter (toy drones) to ignoring aircraft as large as a 747 on the digital radar map.

On a normal day, the automatic engagement function is turned off unless the software has an absolute identification signature match for a military aircraft that hasn't been defined in the "ignore" list. On a day that air attacks are expected, the level of tolerance is significantly reduced and all inbound/outbound flights are either heavily tracked, rerouted or completely grounded. This is done on a fairly regular basis in cities like Tel-Aviv where rocket attacks are a fact of life.

Someone in Tehran fucked up. They activated auto-engagment of aircraft in a system that had no provision for civilian departures from Khomeini airport. They did not ground any flights despite being on extremely high alert for air attacks. They treated these deadly weapons like toys. 176 innocent souls got murdered because some cunt couldn't be bothered to read the fucking manual.

Aug 28, 2019
Remember puttin gave Israel all the tor m1 and s300 to Israel. That is why Israel was successful hitting targets inside Syria with s300 on alert. Iranian engineers tried to reset those codes but they couldn't do it.

rahim

Elite Member
Oct 23, 2003
behbahan
دلنوشته ای از طرف بچه های شریف

ما شریفی ها!
ما که اکثرمان، بیست و سه ساله که می شویم، یک چمدان بیست و سه کیلویی به دست می گیریم و خون به دل و اشک به چشم، از خاک خاطراتمان می رویم.

ما شریفی ها!
ما که ۱۲ سال، بچگی نمی کنیم، نوجوانی نمی کنیم، جوانی نمی کنیم و صبح تا به شب و شب تا به صبح، در کتاب هایمان چشم می دوزیم تا که یک روز، یک نفر، بودنمان را قدر بداند.

ما شریفی ها!
ما که خواستیم بمانیم و بسازیم، ولی فرصت ماندن ندادید و زندگی ما را سوزاندید.
ما که کاری به سیاست کثیف نداریم و نداشتیم و نخواهیم داشت، ولی سیاست کثیف را به ما هم ربط می دهید.

ما شریفی ها!
ما که به خیال خودتان، فرار مغزها می کنیم و خبر از فرار دل هایمان ندارید، که بعد از ترک خاک وطن، چگونه یخ می زنند.
ما که لبخند های پدر و مادرمان را، سالها در یک قاب شیشه ای حبس می کنیم و شب ها عکسشان را بغل می کنیم، تا خوابمان ببرد و خبرهای تلخ ایرانی که ساخته اید را، با شنیدن صدایشان، از پشت تلفن فراموش می کنیم.

ما شریفی ها!
ما که در کوچه خیابان های ایران، بچه خر خوان، تو سری خور، خُره ی نمره، عینکی بدبخت، خوانده می شویم و از اجتماع در می رویم.
همگی امروز داغداریم.

داغدار #آرش‌پور‌ضرابی و #پونه‌گرجی ای که سه روز پیش عروسی کردند و خدا می داند روی حجله ی مرگشان چه چیزی قرار است بنویسید.

ما همگی شکایت داریم،
شکایت برای زحمتی که #امین‌اشرفی کشیده تا به دانشگاه آلبرتا رسیده، ولی با یک پرواز نا موفق، تمام آرزوهایش را سوزاندید.

ما همگی ناراحتیم.
ناراحت #محمد‌الیاسی، که خودش دو هفته پیش به من گفت، یک روز نوبلیست می شوم و سختی ها را فراموش می کنم، اما نمی دانم هنگام سقوط، چگونه با آرزوی نوبل، خداحافظی می کرده.

ما شریفی ها!
مثل تمام مردم ایران،
از این جهنمی که ساخته اید،
از خبرهای جنگ،
از پروازهای ناموفقی که انگار تمامی هم ندارند،
شکایت داریم.

به داد ما برسید.🙏🏻

#پرهام_جعفری

Behrooz_C

Elite Member
Dec 10, 2005
A small island west of Africa
What is certain is that the plane exploded in the air. This is evident by the immediate aftermath where thousands of pieces were on fire on the ground.

If it had crashed to the ground, it would have created a crater the size of the biggest piece of the plane. But there are no craters of any size in the crash site.

It is therefore logical to conclude that the plane either was hit by something or exploded due to a device on board. The latter is not backed by evidence as people on the ground saw it on fire before exploding.

A new video has emerged on manoto from the crash site where there are severed body parts between the burning debris. This is consistent with an explosion on air.

The black box is key now.

Aug 28, 2019
All these lives lost and many generations after that for what? TRUMP!!! He got elected by the help of the zionists, not regular Jewish people, to go to war with Iran. Trump and netanyahou being empeached for corruption. Don't get me wrong, both Republicans and Democrats love trump for killing Solimani the competition. But the fight for power in the USA has created the atmosphere of the impeachment. Not his action against Solimani. People like the Americans love one thing and that is for the leaders to get the nation more power. Doesn't matter how the leaders get it for the unless they get their hand caught in the cookie jar. Don't believe the news media in Iran and the west because it is a mean to control people. Anyhow I hate trump and I hate Islamic republic for bring notorious to their people. Frankly now I don't care anymore if they kill each other. I have few years remaining in my life and I am going to enjoy it and turn off the TV when baboons on both sides start fighting like toddlers.

Oct 16, 2002
DarvAze DoolAb
www.iransportspress.com
What is certain is that the plane exploded in the air.
It didn't.

Video clearly shows it exploded upon impact with ground. It was certainly burning while in the air, but hadn't structurally disintegrated.

The 2nd video posted by NYT tells me the surface-to-air missile did not explode and only caused a major fire. Either by design or malfunction.

Aug 28, 2019
canada has nothing to do with this incident.
the plane is a ukraine airline plane, crashed in iran
and the manufacturer is boeing,an american company.
these 3 will do the investigation,canada has no role
here.
It is all about hegemony, power, changing DC political culture,trump backers such as the Koch brothers, George Soros, building the pipeline, taping Alaska natural reserves, defense industrial complex, wall street, old economy, world recession, China, ... Iran is just a small potato that Israel wants weakened not destroyed because Israel wants to continue receive money from the USA, it's about the Rochschilds family who ownes half of the world banking system, it is about Islamic republic who's time is up since there is no more Soviet Union and they are in overtime not willing to relinquish oil and money...Do I need to go on?

Behrooz_C

Elite Member
Dec 10, 2005
A small island west of Africa
It didn't.

Video clearly shows it exploded upon impact with ground. It was certainly burning while in the air, but hadn't structurally disintegrated.

The 2nd video posted by NYT tells me the surface-to-air missile did not explode and only caused a major fire. Either by design or malfunction.
Then there must be a massive crater on the ground, something that none of the photos I have seen show.

IEI

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 10, 2002
"The evidence suggests that this is the likely cause but we need to have a full and complete and credible investigation to establish exactly what happened. That's what we are calling for and that's what we're expecting will happen," he said.
That will never happen
They cleaned the scene and they probably will get rid of all the parts.