Iran plane crash: Missile strike and engine failure being explored

Oct 18, 2010
still waiting for an explanation of this video:

Who is filming the video?
How did he/she know when and where to film the empty sky to capture the moment of impact?
How did he/she who seems to be hanging out in the middle of nowhere in Iran know how to get the video to New York Times?
see post #145 on page 8 of this thread.

Kian Pars

Elite Member
Dec 9, 2005
من نگران یه چیز دیگم: حقیقت اصلی جلومونه, چرا هیشکی بهش توجه نمیکنه؟ چرا امریکا علنا به اینا اجازه داده یه پادگان اینا رو درب و داغون کنه؟ چطور چنین کمک واضحی به تبلیغات داخلی رژیم رو هیشکی در موردش صحبت نمیکنه؟ امریکا دوباره و دوباره, علنا به اینا کمک تبلیغاتی کرده, حاضر شده یه پادگان خودش رو قربونی کنه فقط و فقط به خاطر اینکه به رژیم یه چیزی بده که بتونن باهاش در داخل کشور تبلیغ کنن و خودشون رو قهرمان جلوه بدن. این جاکش پلی بوی فقط یکیشه. این کمک ها کوچیک نیستن, عظیمن. اینا به ملیون ها بیسوادی که چشم و گوششون تسنیم و فارس و مهر و صدا و سیماست دوباره قوت میده, دوباره پرشون میکنه, شارجشون میکنه...بابا تا کی این ملت میخوان اصل مطلب رو زیر سیبیلی رد کنن؟
This motherfucker so called president of USA has no bone in his body, he will sell his wife and daughter to make a name for himself. It makes very much sense thar he got a deal with IR, he doesn't care about people of Iran.

This motherfucker so called president of USA has no bone in his body, he will sell his wife and daughter to make a name for himself. It makes very much sense thar he got a deal with IR, he doesn't care about people of Iran.
You're absolutely wrong to think of Trump that way. He's the only one with integrity and somewhat free of the disgusting scent of the political swamp in Washington. He's currently the most transparent leader in the 1st world. Every US citizen should be proud of this man's somewhat hopeless tries to restore some transparency and dignity into what has become the dirtiest political scene in history.

He's not the most well-spoken or well-mannered president by any stretch. He's not politically savvy or even correct most of the time, but he's a real character with positive ambitions for his country. Everyone should admire the man's uncompromising attitude for putting USA first in every single subject he has a say in.

The world is a better place because of people like Trump. He's showing the world what it means to give a fuck about your homeland and not adhere to the cries of those who lack principles. I hope he gets elected a 2nd time and continues this impossible attempt at making America a better country.

If he reaches a deal with those cocksuckers of Islamic Republic, so be it. He's not there to serve the ungrateful and confused people of Iran. He's having a hard enough time convincing half of America, let alone 80 million religious, superstitious, uneducated and impoverished people who don't even consider their own country livable.

Having said that, in 3 years, Trump has done more for Iran and Iranians than all Islamic Republic's officials of the past 40 years combined. Many Iranians are now more aware of their situation thanks to Trump and only Trump. If you can't see that, well, then don't.

Chinaski

Elite Member
Jun 14, 2005
You're absolutely wrong to think of Trump that way. He's the only one with integrity and somewhat free of the disgusting scent of the political swamp in Washington. He's currently the most transparent leader in the 1st world. Every US citizen should be proud of this man's somewhat hopeless tries to restore some transparency and dignity into what has become the dirtiest political scene in history.

He's not the most well-spoken or well-mannered president by any stretch. He's not politically savvy or even correct most of the time, but he's a real character with positive ambitions for his country. Everyone should admire the man's uncompromising attitude for putting USA first in every single subject he has a say in.

The world is a better place because of people like Trump. He's showing the world what it means to give a fuck about your homeland and not adhere to the cries of those who lack principles. I hope he gets elected a 2nd time and continues this impossible attempt at making America a better country.

If he reaches a deal with those cocksuckers of Islamic Republic, so be it. He's not there to serve the ungrateful and confused people of Iran. He's having a hard enough time convincing half of America, let alone 80 million religious, superstitious, uneducated and impoverished people who don't even consider their own country livable.

Having said that, in 3 years, Trump has done more for Iran and Iranians than all Islamic Republic's officials of the past 40 years combined. Many Iranians are now more aware of their situation thanks to Trump and only Trump. If you can't see that, well, then don't.
بله سروش جان ولی متاسفانه ما از تو پوستمون نمیتونیم بیایم بیرون و آمریکایی نیستیم کما اینکه حتی اگه آمریکایی می‌بودیم و می‌فهمیدیم که دولت آمریکا پشت این جانورانه، شایسته نمی‌بود از دولت خودمون دفاع کنیم. ترامپ به فکر خودشو قسمتی از ملتشه ولی من ایرونی واسم مهم نیست اون اونور دنیا به فکر کیه و چیه. وقتی کسی پشت نظامیه که هممون میدونییم چیه و کیه، واسه من دشمنه. من وقتی میدونم اون کشور در راه بهبود بود و اگر به شاهش اجازه داده می‌شد، امروز کاملا جای دیگری می‌بودیم، نمیتونم اینا رو ببخشم. هنوز به جایی نرسیدم که بخوام از کسانی تمجید کنم که باعث و بانی فرار من از مملکتم شدن حالا هرچقدر هم وضعم تو خارج خوب باشه. فرقی نمیکنه. فحش به جمهوری اسلامی و تمجید از دولت آمریکا یعنی شتر سواریه دولا دولا، یعنی گیر دادن به شاخ و برگ و ول کردنه ریشه.

TeamMeli

Elite Member
Feb 5, 2014
Las Vegas, NV
Apparently the IRGC thought it was an enemy missile. My question is who thought it was a good idea to have a military base, where commercial flights take off. Also who from Canada or Ukraine goes to Iran for a vacation? Was there some backdoor deal going on between Zalinsky and Khamenei we were unaware of? So look like Ukrainian intelligence were wrong it was not a Russian missile, what a shocker. Condolences to the families and i hope those responsible will be held accountable.

بله سروش جان ولی متاسفانه ما از تو پوستمون نمیتونیم بیایم بیرون و آمریکایی نیستیم کما اینکه حتی اگه آمریکایی می‌بودیم و می‌فهمیدیم که دولت آمریکا پشت این جانورانه، شایسته نمی‌بود از دولت خودمون دفاع کنیم. ترامپ به فکر خودشو قسمتی از ملتشه ولی من ایرونی واسم مهم نیست اون اونور دنیا به فکر کیه و چیه. وقتی کسی پشت نظامیه که هممون میدونییم چیه و کیه، واسه من دشمنه. من وقتی میدونم اون کشور در راه بهبود بود و اگر به شاهش اجازه داده می‌شد، امروز کاملا جای دیگری می‌بودیم، نمیتونم اینا رو ببخشم. هنوز به جایی نرسیدم که بخوام از کسانی تمجید کنم که باعث و بانی فرار من از مملکتم شدن حالا هرچقدر هم وضعم تو خارج خوب باشه. فرقی نمیکنه. فحش به جمهوری اسلامی و تمجید از دولت آمریکا یعنی شتر سواریه دولا دولا، یعنی گیر دادن به شاخ و برگ و ول کردنه ریشه.
عزیز اگر قراره تو ذهنمون مرزبندی جغرافیایی رو قبول داشته باشیم و بگیم ما "ایرانی" هستیم پس باید قبول کنیم ترامپ هم آمریکاییه. نمیشه جایی که به نفعمونه بگیم ترامپ باید فرامرزی کار کنه و جایی که به ضررمونه بگیم ترامپ نباید با جایی جز آمریکا کاری داشته باشه.
من آمریکایی شاید نباشم ولی کاملا حس میکنم که راه و روش زندگی که میپسندم به واسطه ی الگوهایی مثل آمریکا و کانادا ممکنه نه دارالمجانینی مثل ایران. چرا باید سنگ کشوری رو به سینه بزنم که ریشه ی وجود منو زیر سوال میبره؟ من به آمریکای ترامپ خیلی بیشتر ایمان و علاقه دارم تا ایران حتی محمدرضاشاه پهلوی چه برسه این ایرانی که الان هست

Chinaski

Elite Member
Jun 14, 2005
عزیز اگر قراره تو ذهنمون مرزبندی جغرافیایی رو قبول داشته باشیم و بگیم ما "ایرانی" هستیم پس باید قبول کنیم ترامپ هم آمریکاییه. نمیشه جایی که به نفعمونه بگیم ترامپ باید فرامرزی کار کنه و جایی که به ضررمونه بگیم ترامپ نباید با جایی جز آمریکا کاری داشته باشه.
من آمریکایی شاید نباشم ولی کاملا حس میکنم که راه و روش زندگی که میپسندم به واسطه ی الگوهایی مثل آمریکا و کانادا ممکنه نه دارالمجانینی مثل ایران. چرا باید سنگ کشوری رو به سینه بزنم که ریشه ی وجود منو زیر سوال میبره؟ من به آمریکای ترامپ خیلی بیشتر ایمان و علاقه دارم تا ایران حتی محمدرضاشاه پهلوی چه برسه این ایرانی که الان هست
نمیفهمم, اینجا کسی نگفت ترامپ واسه امریکا فکر نکنه. بکنه. همشون واسه آمریکایی ها فکر کنن, منتها واسه من ایرونی فیلم ضدیت با جمهوری اسلامی رو بازی نکنن. بیان حساب خودشون رو از اون مردم جدا کنن, لااقل همه بدونن, کی دوسته کی دشمن. دروغ خانمان سوزه عزیزه من, فرقی نمیکنه مسلمونه اینکارو کنه یا آمریکاییه. خردمندانه نیست. اون کشور با اون همه پتانسیل طبیعی و انسانی واسه بهتر زیستن ملتش احتیاجی به بدبختیه ملت ایران نداره. امریکا تا زمان هری ترومن خودشو قاطیه این نوع کثافات کاری ها نمیکرد و مردمش زندگیه خوبی داشتن. وقتی انگلیسیا به ترومن التماس میکردن که بیا و این مصدق رو از سر ما وا کن, ترومن بهشون بار ها گفت, کار خودتون رو خودتون بکنید, ما به دولت های کشور های دیگه کاری نداریم. اون امریکا بود. بعد از اون امریکا به سرقت برده شد. پرنسیپ هاش هم از بین رفت چون کمپانی ها بیشتر میخواستن. کافی نبود که مردم امریکا بهترین زندگی دنیا رو داشتن, اومدن به دولت های امریکا یاد دادن که بیا و از قدرت نظامییت استفاده کن, بیشتر در آر. و اون درامد بیشتر خرج ملت امریکا نشد, رفت رو سود کمپانی, اون گردن کلفت تر شد. به هر حال حرفت قبول. اگه اونور جریانی واست خوب زیاد فرقی نمیکنه امریکا مسبب بدبختیه امروز ایرانه, ولی من جور دیگری فکر میکنم. من هم مثل تو وارد جامعه غرب شدم, منتها من چون میدونم اینا میتونستن خودشون خوب زندگی کنن و بزارن ما هم خوب زندگی کنیم, این جنایات رو نمیبخشم. کار غلط غلطه و واسه من کار غلط و جنایتی که امریکا سال ۱۳۵۷ در حق مردم ایران مرتکب شد و تا به امروز روش پافشاری میکنه رو من شخصا ازش به این راحتی نمیگذرم چون به هر حرف حرف یک ملت, خوبااشون هم دارن ۴۰ سال تاوان این جنایات رو میدن و اگر این جنایت رو مرتکب نمیشد, تعداد خوب های اون ملت به مراتب بیشتر از امروز میبود.

Kian Pars

Elite Member
Dec 9, 2005

Let's agree to disagree.

Chinaski

Elite Member
Jun 14, 2005
این جریان مثل اینکه ریشه عمیق و قدیمی داره. امروز داشتم تو تلگرام میخوندم یه خلبان جنگنده ارتش از زمان جنگ تعریف میکرد میگفت: ما از وقتی میپریدم تا نشست رو باند فرودگاه, یکی از بزرگترین ترس ها و دغدغه هامون نیرو های پدافند خودمون بودن چون هیچ برنامه و دانش و مسولیتی در کارشون نبود. نمیدونستیم کی به خودمون شلیک میکنن کما اینکه تعداد زیادی از هواپیما های خودمون مورد هدف پدافند خودمون قرار میگرفتن و بیش از ۱۰ جنگنده شکاری رو ما به همین شکل از دست دادیم و بیش از ۱۰ هواپیمای دیگر هم با خسارات قابل توجهی فقط قادر به نشست شدن.

Jul 5, 2009
South Dakota
Be khoda Mardome MARIZI darim, be khoda .... Shahin Moghadam is alive, why do we LOVE making shit up? MARIZ.
Indeed, cursed devil psychopaths, really sick!
Man, I haven't been able to watch any single clip regarding this tragic accident last days, I simply cant.
I can't understand folks watching loads of clips trying to analyze and convince each other of what is right or wrong, while spreading fake news.
This will leave deep grooves in the skull of people, it wont go away, it bloody wont......never ever.
That poor man, give'm patience... Lord

Jul 5, 2009
South Dakota
Apparently the IRGC thought it was an enemy missile. My question is who thought it was a good idea to have a military base, where commercial flights take off. Also who from Canada or Ukraine goes to Iran for a vacation? Was there some backdoor deal going on between Zalinsky and Khamenei we were unaware of? So look like Ukrainian intelligence were wrong it was not a Russian missile, what a shocker. Condolences to the families and i hope those responsible will be held accountable.
Believe me, not a single soul will be held accountable, none!
Remember this?
"I'll never apologize for the United States of America, ever. I don't care what the facts are.

TeamMeli

Elite Member
Feb 5, 2014
Las Vegas, NV
That is true normally but seems like there is SOME genuine remorse
They normally say that but they are not following protocol this time because it is so bad. IRGC Aerospace chief-On the title of the article We accept full responsibility for Ukrainian plane crash
Neither the IRGC nor the Armed Forces never intended to cover up, but this was a process that had to be perused,” he said, adding that concerned individuals had been quarantined.
BTW difference between Iranian pro democracy student protesters and American students 1,000 words worth.As an American, can we offer a trade?
https://theiranproject.com/blog/202...r-ukrainian-plane-crash-irgc-aerospace-chief/
thannk you trump.jpg
an.jpg

Behrooz_C

Elite Member
Dec 10, 2005
A small island west of Africa
این جریان مثل اینکه ریشه عمیق و قدیمی داره. امروز داشتم تو تلگرام میخوندم یه خلبان جنگنده ارتش از زمان جنگ تعریف میکرد میگفت: ما از وقتی میپریدم تا نشست رو باند فرودگاه, یکی از بزرگترین ترس ها و دغدغه هامون نیرو های پدافند خودمون بودن چون هیچ برنامه و دانش و مسولیتی در کارشون نبود. نمیدونستیم کی به خودمون شلیک میکنن کما اینکه تعداد زیادی از هواپیما های خودمون مورد هدف پدافند خودمون قرار میگرفتن و بیش از ۱۰ جنگنده شکاری رو ما به همین شکل از دست دادیم و بیش از ۱۰ هواپیمای دیگر هم با خسارات قابل توجهی فقط قادر به نشست شدن.
I believe this, but as far as this incident is concerned I have absolutely no doubt that it was intentional. In the next few weeks we will know more.

Commercial airlines have codes on every defense radar and are easily distinguished from fighter jets. Even the most untrained fool would have been able to tell it was a commercial ariliner. Even Sepah never made this kind of "mistake" before. They downed it in order to blame it on American missiles. It was planned. They miscalculated. To me at least this is obvious. These animals are more than capable of it. They have no hesitation to do such a thing and anyone who thinks they give a damn doesn't know them well enough.

I am so angry about this incident, I can't begin to tell you.

Last edited:
I believe this, but as far as this incident is concerned I have absolutely no doubt that it was intentional. In the next few weeks we will know more.

Commercial airlines have codes on every defense radar and are easily distinguished from fighter jets. Even the most untrained fool would have been able to tell it was a commercial ariliner. Even Sepah never made this kind of "mistake" before. They downed it in order to blame it on American missiles. It was planned. They miscalculated. To me at least this is obvious. These animals are more than capable of it. They have no hesitation to do such a thing and anyone who thinks they give a damn doesn't know them well enough.

They are capable of being that audacious for sure, but the "plan" you talk about would only make sense if there was an actual air strike by the US on Tehran. No other scenario would make the plan work. I don't think anyone at top-level was stupid enough to think the US would attack Tehran when they had clearly negotiated the strike on the American base with no fatalities days in advance.

I actually believe this was a true case of incompetence and a complete kos-mashang being in charge of a weapon. The guy and his bosses never got the memo about this being a "deal" between the US and Iran just to give I.R something to show for. The whole thing was a botched operation on both sides

Behrooz_C

Elite Member
Dec 10, 2005
A small island west of Africa
They are capable of being that audacious for sure, but the "plan" you talk about would only make sense if there was an actual air strike by the US on Tehran. No other scenario would make the plan work. I don't think anyone at top-level was stupid enough to think the US would attack Tehran when they had clearly negotiated the strike on the American base with no fatalities days in advance.

I actually believe this was a true case of incompetence and a complete kos-mashang being in charge of a weapon. The guy and his bosses never got the memo about this being a "deal" between the US and Iran just to give I.R something to show for. The whole thing was a botched operation on both sides
They are stupid on some level, but not on the level that makes them trust the defense system with a complete kos mashang. The system is more elaborate that that, even for these buffoons.

Good thing is that Ukranians investigators are on the ground. I am sure we will know in time.

Chinaski

Elite Member
Jun 14, 2005

Right now, everythings pointing towards intentional shooting of that plane. Something people dont give attention to is (myself included at first) how could any one believe in a US attack when the plane was flying AWAY from tehran towards the west?! Any US attack must have been expected to come from the west. There are reports that the plane had 45 minutes delay for no apparent reason and the passengers baggages was not loaded into the plane either. As you said, we have to wait and see but i also think it was intentional now.