Iran Sets New Record in FIFA World Cup Qualifiers

OSTAD POOYA

National Team Player
Jan 26, 2004

http://ifpnews.com/exclusive/iran-sets-new-record-fifa-world-cup-qualifiers/#.WagjWpAQtjI.facebook

August 31, 2017 - 14:46

Iran’s national football team has set a new record in FIFA World Cup qualifier matches by playing 12 consecutive matches, 1108 minutes, without conceding a single goal.

Iran’s Thursday match with South Korea, which ended with a 0-0 draw, was the 12th match in a row that the Iranian cheetahs passed with a clean sheet.
The record was praised by the official Twitter account of FIFA World Cup.
Before playing against South Korea in Seoul, Iran had already qualified for 2018 FIFA World Cup Russia. However, the Iranian players sought to show their best and keep their clean sheet record in a match that was very crucial to Koreans.
Iran managed to hold South Korea even though its midfielder Saeid Ezzatollahi received a red card in the middle of the game.

Nov 24, 2002
ایران با کی روش بی شکست در وقت قانونی در ۴ بار ده نفره شدن

ایران-با-کی-روش-بی-شکست-در-وقت-قانونی-در-4-بار-ده-نفره-شدن
وبسایت رسمی برنامه نود - تیم ملی ایران در طول مدت مربیگری کی روش ۴ بار ده نفره شده که هیچ گاه در وقت قانونی شکست نخورده است.

به گزارش وب سایت رسمی برنامه نود، بیش از این ایران در زمان مربیگری کی روش در بازی برابر کره جنوبی ، عراق و گوام ده نفره شده بود.

تیم ملی ایران در سالهای نخست مربیگری کی روش در تیم ملی مقابل کره جنوبی در انتخابی جام جهانی ۲۰۱۴ ، با اخراج مسعود شجاعی در دقیقه ۵۵ ده نفره شد ولی نهایتا در دقیقه ۷۴ با تک گل کاپیتان نکونام به پیروزی رسید تا اولین برد از بردهای چهارگانه ایران مقابل کره جنوبی شکل گیرد.دومین تجربه ده نفره شدن تیم کی روش جنجالی ترین آن است جاییکه ایران در یک چهارم نهایی جام ملتهای آسیا در حالیکه از عراق یک بر صفر جلو بود در واپسین دقایق نیمه اول ، مهرداد پولادی توسط داور استرالیایی اخراج شد و با ده نفره شدن کار برای ایران سخت شد و بازی در ۹۰ دقیقه با تساوی یک-یک و در وقت اضافی با تساوی ۳-۳ به پایان رسید.

تیم ایران برای سومین بار در زمان کی روش در دیدار با گوام ۱۰ نفره شد.این دیدار ، یک دیدار ساده برای ایران محسوب می شد ولی علیرضا بیرانوند برای بسته نگه داشتن دروازه اش مجبور به ارتکاب خطا در بیرون از محوطه جریمه شد که با کارت قرمز داور جریمه شد تا اولین دروازه بان اخراجی تاریخ تیم ملی باشد.پس از این کارت قرمز عزت الله پورقاز درون دروازه تیم ملی ایستاد و دروازه را بسته نگه داشت تا ایران ۶ بر صفر به پیروزی برسد.

در دیدار با کره جنوبی سعید عزت الهی کارت قرمز گرفت تا پیش از این تیم ملی ایران در این مرحله کارت قرمز نگرفته بود.سعید عزت الهی که تنها بازیکن ایران بود که در تمام بازیهای مرحله دوم در ترکیب اصلی حاضر بود ، بازی بعدی تیم ملی را از دست داد د ولی این بار اخراج داور استرالیایی هم ایران را به دردساز نیانداخت و تیم ملی موفق شد با یک امتیاز میدان را ترک کند.

http://90tv.ir/news/413717/ایران-با-کی-روش-بی-شکست-در-وقت-قانونی-در-4-بار-ده-نفره-شدن

OSTAD POOYA

National Team Player
Jan 26, 2004
Its really sad that SE did that shit and got a red card. I was thinking earlier on how CQ changes at least 3-4 players in every game but Saeid has been present in all the games and was the only one to have enjoyed that. So this happening is not right at all. I have no idea wtf was going through his head but actions of such should not be taking place in TM and the type of discipline that CQ runs. Very disappointed in him and his act.

TeamMeli

Elite Member
Feb 5, 2014
Las Vegas, NV
It is very impressive Ostad Pooya jan and it goes to show how great of a tactician Carlos Quoriez is. Team Melli had to defend from the 55' after SE's straight red card but they preserved the shutout on the road, in front of over 60,000 korea fans. Iran's defense at the level of a good Euopean club and teams like kOrea are not used to that level or physical style.

OSTAD POOYA

National Team Player
Jan 26, 2004
Something crossed my mind the other day that made me laugh and has to do with a story you told us here once. About how some Korean guy or something at a pool party called you "Ajam" and you got upset and body slammed him into the pool. It always gives me a good laugh

TeamMeli

Elite Member
Feb 5, 2014
Las Vegas, NV
Something crossed my mind the other day that made me laugh and has to do with a story you told us here once. About how some Korean guy or something at a pool party called you "Ajam" and you got upset and body slammed him into the pool. It always gives me a good laugh
Are you sure it was me dude? I went to a rich public HS with mainly Koreans/white and not one person ever called me Ajam, in fact I look more Slava anyways. I dated a girl who was part Korean and German but I don't recall that. I mainly compete in the ring, octagon or a sanctioned environment. Anyways enough about me back to the game and the defense that is big time now man.

Last edited:

OSTAD POOYA

National Team Player
Jan 26, 2004
I hope Iran crushes Syria with a margin of 4-0 and finishes the campaign in style. Now that would be something

TeamMeli

Elite Member
Feb 5, 2014
Las Vegas, NV
I am somewhere in the middle of Ostad Pooya jan and Babr jan I say we win by 2-0 or if things go well 3-0. Syria is decent they are not going to lose 4-0 but they are not going to get the tie @Azdai. Team Melli wants to avenge that 0-0 tie from the last game I think they will go to Russia in style and get the three points, I would take that four out of six points in two games that we already qualified. Also, Syria has one of the better strikers in the group, I am drawing a blank on his name but he is good.

Last edited: