Videos of TM games (No results given)

Sly

Elite Member
Oct 18, 2002
Hello everyone

Unfortunately I can not see the Iran - Syria game today due to an important meeting. Could anyone post the full game video (from anywhere with a watchable quality) here without revealing the results?

I would be very thankful.

Last edited:

IEI

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 10, 2002
well this is live in Footbalitarin, most likely after the game you can still watch the whole thing, right now go to the beginning of stream

Sly

Elite Member
Oct 18, 2002
Guys for some reason I wont be able to see Iran - Iraq game live again today.

The last time you were very helpful and I am still very thankful for that. I would appreciate it a lot if you could again post a link to the full game under this thread without the result being revealed.

Thank you in advance.

Jan 26, 2006
Guys for some reason I wont be able to see Iran - Iraq game live again today.

The last time you were very helpful and I am still very thankful for that. I would appreciate it a lot if you could again post a link to the full game under this thread without the result being revealed.

Thank you in advance.
How the heck will you be able to avoid the result before logging in? Surely even if you weren't interested to know if Iran is in or out of world cup qualifying, you would get a message from someone that you know (friends/family?!?)

Sly

Elite Member
Oct 18, 2002
How the heck will you be able to avoid the result before logging in? Surely even if you weren't interested to know if Iran is in or out of world cup qualifying, you would get a message from someone that you know (friends/family?!?)
Well, you put your phone on silence mode and don't answer phone calls and tell everyone around you don't wanna talk to them about anything until after you've seen the game.

It worked for me. ;)